Do you think Obama is a good president?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by avocado, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Shut your juggalo ass up. You know nothing.
    test
  2. njgyadig

njgyadig New Member

Its some shit that rich white people have never done any better then there doing under Obama yet black unemployment and black poverty have never been higher smh
    test
  3. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

My fucking God. The reason I have not posted in this thread until now is because its very title is composed of a useless question. Obama is a puppet of corporate and banking interests, just as every president of the United States has been a puppet of corporate and banking interests since the inception of the United States.

It's like grating nails across a chalkboard for me to read you guys attributing foreign and domestic policy to one man, i.e. President Bush or President Obama.

The foreign and domestic policy of a United States presidency is not dictated by Obama himself, nor was it by Bush himself. It is dictated by the corporate and banking interest bought and paid for Congress of the United States, as well as the corporate and banking interest bought and paid for presidential administration.

Obama = irrelevant
    test
  4. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

so you think he's a bad president?

:)
    test
  5. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

[​IMG]
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

Obama is the greatest president so far in history. He's extremely hard working, he's a family man, he always shows and displays optimism, and he has a young and fresh mind which is perfect for a fast changing world.

And stop with the "America is a military empire, and without the military they would be nothing, blah blah.."

America is the number one business hub of the world, and is the richest country in the world. California, last time I checked, has the 4th highest GDP in the world, compared next to countries. We are the center of innovation and growth and progression.

We are not just a country full of General Pattons, Ulysses S Grants, Dwight Eisenhowers. ..

We are also a country full of Steve Jobs', Bill Gates', Thomas Edisons, Ben Franklins, etc. We are the leaders of space exploration. We are the leaders of science. The number one country for entrepreneurship. There is so much freedom to do business in this country it's disgusting. Opportunity is everywhere, the only thing that stops you in this country is yourself.

We had the first transcontienental railroad
    We invented
    commercial cars
    Airplanes
    Computers
    The internet

discovered genetics, reached the moon, etc etc

please stop acting like our only asset as a country is a powerful military. We are much more than that. you're all just in your narrow minded "omg the world is fucked up" phase.

otbva
    lom
    yallreadyshnew what it was
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.