Do you think Obama is a good president?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by avocado, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

WTF? Anybody who has a brain knows that he's guilty. The proof was already shown on the tv for all of America to view! He was interviewed and said he was going to do what he did to America but the government was too worried about getting Bush into office that it didn't do it's job! What other proof do you want? You think justice will be served in court when the court system is corrupt as fuck as the rich and powerful have different set of rules than normal Americans?
    test
  2. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

obama has the bloodiest hands of any president for so long. He's certainly not directly ordering with verbiage like "and then hit the somalian civilians with the depleted uranium", but he's aware of shit like that and does nothing to stop it. He actually ordered hits on both al-awlaki and al-awlaki's fifteen year old son via hellfire missle. He came on television and lied about ghadafi's actions towards libyan civilians (his troops were randomly slaughtering civilians but less than two percent of casualties were women? Why wasn't the number closer to fifty if he was actually hitting noncombatives?). I don't think he's been remarkably bad/amoral in a historical sense but i certainly have no respect for him.
    test
  3. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

I'm not American but in 4 years your economy nd umeployment is still terrible with even greater debt, your constitution is being shat with more ferocity than during the Bush years, you have a supposed protest against corruption from what seems to be hippies and directionless hipsters that is being cruelly repressed, your corporations who were intrumental in the financial disaster were never punished for their failed operations thus continuing the same cycle, your dollar is losing it's value quickly and to top it all off your government is an inept and out of touch entity with solutions ranging from postponing decisions to doing nothing.

I'd say not too good.
    test
  4. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

interesting interesting.
    test
  5. avocado

damn im listening to ron pauls highlights right now.....im fucking impressed.
    test
  6. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

Good thread (well, OP at least).

As a foreigner who would like to have a better understanding of what Obama has/has not done, I got a few questions.

1. Did he in any way change your healthcare-system? I'm GUESSING there was no way in hell he'd be able to fund that vision given the financial state the country he's running is in, but I'm curious as to what changes he might've pursued, if he went a FEW of the 9 yards so to speak..?

2. Is there any information out there on how much the USA-presence in the Middle East has cost in $, counting from January 2009 and forward, and if so, what is that estimate? And while I'm at it - Would most of you agree that the elaborate spending spree that's referred to as the US military, has SOME responsibility regarding the financial state your country is in? I remember skimming a Times article several years ago (we're talking 2006, so this is not completely Obama-related) where one of (or THE) Nobel Prize winner for Economics had come to the conclusion that the war in Iraq had costed the US approx. 2,2 trillion, and at its worst, cost 4k (or 40k, honestly don't recall) a SECOND. Is it too simple-minded to be of the belief that a more peacefull foreign policy could result in a longterm financial stability that, as of now, is tougher to imagine?

Any sources to any claims made in response is greatly appreciated, as I said I'm in no way shape or form a man with answers on this matter, therefore I'm asking.
    test
  7. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

Al-Awlaki was a terrorist, he deserved to die. His son was fucked up though but shit happens. Al-Awlaki's terrorists goon has killed more innocent people so the blood's on him. Why are people getting mad over killing a terrorist when they've been killing people for years? They're not remorseful for what they've done and think it's a respectful way to get into heaven. People are so fucked up thinking that justice needs to be done in court but this is the real world, the court justice is dead and it has failed for generations now. Bush had more blood on his hand than fingering a girl on her period. He slept or ignored the attack on the twin towers when he could've avoided it and stopped them from ever getting on the plane. He knew what Bin Laden was going to do but he didn't do shit. America suffered from his idiot ideas and many have died from these useless wars that only profit the rich and powerful.
    test
  8. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

^ lmfao because al-awlaki was involved in the same shit two years ago when he was having dinner at the white house. He wasn't killed because he's a terrorist, he was killed because he's no longer terrorizing the right people for the right reasons. look at the bigger picture and ask yourself if you're comfortable with the government not having to justify or even mention the murder of american citizens. Obama's policy is run by the same complex that ran bush's. republican vs democrat is not a choice in this day and age. you're distracting yourself from what's important by putting thought into diversions created by the ruling elite if you think bush and obama operate on different wavelengths. corporate tool is a corporate tool. This isn't a 9/11 thread but lets be honest shit was an inside job
    test
  9. RawDeal

RawDeal New Member

I got a question about Gaddafi, What exactly did he do?
    test
  10. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

That's only cause you like drugs.
    test
  11. avocado

but....i dont?
    test
  12. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Awww shit. I have to watch this dvd.

I've seen that investigative reporter before. I believe he was one of the ones that help discover the Iran/Contra/Rick Ross/CIA helping putting crack in the ghettos conspiracy.
    test
  13. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Yea that him. He speaks on all that to and this movie came out in 09.

need a link?
    test
  14. avocado

hell yes man if you got a link you tha man
    test
  15. brother mouzone

test
  16. avocado

you the man
    test
  17. brother mouzone

lol a avo dont you film movies? shouldnt you be against pirated movies?
    test
  18. avocado

i don't film movies bruv, i do visual effects.

im not opposed to pirated movies as much as im opposed to pirated music. investors in film will make their money back from theatrical and sales no matter what is pirated. much harder to pirate a whole movie than an album.
    test
  19. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Not really. He is a liar, he is bad under pressure, and frankly at least George W wasn't a sneaky asshole and let it be known he was a war mongering faggot instead of trying to James Bond around the American people thinking we wouldn't notice all the fail like Obama is doing.
    test
  20. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You need more people
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.