Do you think Obama is a good president?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by avocado, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

No shit, and guess where us poor struggling Americans gonna mug first lmao
    test
  2. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

in before reznick...obamas personal asian masseuse
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

AGGRO PROVED how fucking clueless he is when he said Ron Paul has a chance. Some people work and live in the real world others are stuck in fantasy land
    test
  4. AGGROmusic

AGGROmusic Well-Known Member

youre the clueless one, you havent really added anything to the discussion but for questions you could look up on your own time

the point is not necessarily paul winning. i highly doubt the powers that be would let that happen...the point is spreading the message of liberty and getting people to understand. winning would be great too tho

if you deny that paul is the best candidate with a shot then you just really dont know

and just cuz im in the mood and it fits the convo

dope song
    [youtube]ZvLhdc6CgPM[/youtube]
    test
  5. IKNOWALL

I live in the real world Paul is not the best candidate. And because he is not the best candidate he will not get elected. How do you not get this? Let me guess are you like in your 2nd year of college or some shit?

And you wont answer the questions because you dont KNOW what the hell you are talking about. I asked you about the Banks and bailout and you didnt say shit because you are clueless.
    test
  6. deezenutsbiatch

paul did well on the questions he got to answer on the debate TBH
    test
  7. AGGROmusic

oh k i just read through the last page, i missed that when i was gone. just saw the banks one.

the banking bailouts are pathetic. why should american taxpayers have to pay off the crooked and immoral and poor business of not only domestic, but foreign banks.
    its corporatism at its worst.

if you really think the govt can just keep bailing everything out, when we are bankrupt, then your an idiot. just printing money does not fucking work. it will get to the point where the market will not allow it anymore, and then at that point all hell will have broken loose.

had this not happened the banks would have been the ones in a depression, not the people. but instead the derivative banks, the other corporations (not just banks im talking about here) just pass off their problems from easy credit and whatever else, the bailout occurs and the small person gets stuck.
    test
  8. AGGROmusic

paul answers every question well because hes not being manipulated by billionaires and because he knows what hes talking about.

and now its your turn. please answer why obama is good.
    test
  9. deezenutsbiatch

Bring the fuckin troops home for christ sakes..fuck israel
    test
  10. IKNOWALL

what do you mean by payoff? Do you think the gov just gave money and thats it. I KNOW you cant be that clueless

you dont think the banks failing would not have had a profound affect on the market as a whole? what damn world do you live in?

how did the banks just pass off the problems?
    test
  11. IKNOWALL

Obama bring the troops home :funny::funny::funny:
    test
  12. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

If I had to rank the last 5 presidents:

1. Clinton
    2. Reagan
    3. Obama
    4. Bush Jr.
    5. Bush Sr.

But that's not saying much. Clinton and Reagan were a lot better than Obama.
    test
  13. AGGROmusic

man...i am done with this thread, or at least your responses...i remember you being the same way in that one gold thread with me and eyerates responses

well of course it would have had a fucking profound effect on the market...heres the thing, its gonna be 10x as fucking profound now that the whole shit has just spiraled into much worse conditions and even more at stake

and i know you have skipped over pretty much every resource i have given you to figure this stuff out, but if you read one, just read this so that your question here is answered

What if we hadn't bailed those banks out? - The Mises Community

thats how you do it. iceland is coming back strong. usa, ireland, etc, not at all

Iceland was right not to bail out its banks; we shouldn't have either – Telegraph Blogs
    test
  14. IKNOWALL

u bringing up iceland shit? You trying to compare america economy to fucking iceland are you that dumb?

Why is it going to be 10 x worse? Do you realize whats going on with Banks and TARP

Treasury said it now has received overall repayments and other income totaling $317 billion from investments made under TARP, the Troubled Asset Relief Program funded by taxpayers that was used to bail out distressed financial firms.

That $317 billion figure represents nearly a 77 percent return out of the total $413 billion disbursed through TARP, Treasury said.

Are you still in college? :funny::funny::funny:

The real world is different my friend.

Do you realize what was happening in the Market before TARP?
    test
  15. AGGROmusic

test
  16. IKNOWALL

test
  17. AGGROmusic

yeah. freshman actually. dont know what that has to do with it though
    test
  18. IKNOWALL

It has everything to do with your thought process on these issues. When you graduate and get into the real world you will understand
    test
  19. deezenutsbiatch

[youtube]nmqU_tpAjBM&feature=related[/youtube]
    test
  20. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

What the fuck did Bush get done? Terrorists attacked America. Unemployment rise. Banks and Wall Street failed. Dick Cheney waterboarding prisoners. Patriots won 3 super bowls. He didn't do shit but piled on the shit that was already there.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.