do you think god gives visions to us still?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I just might.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Ill see then...i log in as (edyah) say hello
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i like coups stance, and i also agree with the points alice made.. funny thing is i don't know how to articulate the view im seeing it from as both are right views.. but rather one view is more right then the other it doesn't matter all that matters is that we are lights in this dark world and we glorify the kingdom by our love compassion and empathy
    test
  4. Coup d'état

yeah for sure man. those are some excellent qualities to have and are of the Father.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ya try everyone prior to abraham
    test
  6. Coup d'état

what ya mean payback ? can ya clarify that
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

There wasnt a "jew" till abraham and wasnt under a written law till moses.

there were only those that pleased God or not. that believed in one God or didnt.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Lp all anyone needs to worry about is within that center circle

[​IMG]

But on those issues..better make sure you got it right
    test
  9. Coup d'état

absolutely

this had nothing to do with what I said.

but here is the distinction between "jew" and Gentile.

You ever heard the term "lost in translation?" This is where the term "Jew" comes in. You have "Judah" which 1st was a tribe in Yisrael & later, its own country later known as Judaea. Citizens of this country and followers of "Judaism" came to be called "Jews". The problem is the actual name of the tribe is YAHUDAH & not Judah. If you look up "Judah" it will say it means "praise" but in Genesis 29:35 Leah (Yisrael's wife) "conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise YAH (Yahuwah): therefore she called his name YAHUDAH." Descendents of this tribe are called Yahudites just like Yisrael's descendents are called Yisraelites. Citizens living in Yahudah or converts are called Yahudi just like citizens of the "state of Israel" who was founded by converts are called Israeli

Israel as a NATION has ALWAYS been a mixed-multitude of ethnic people. Yahshua commanded the disciples to go ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and during the Feast of Weeks 27 CE there came Yahudeem (ethnic & converts) from other nations. So WHO were these GENTILES that up until Corneilius were alienated from the Commonwealth/Covenants of Israel?!

In other words, since GENTILES were never a part of the Commonwealth of Yisrael or the mixed-multitude, Genesis 10:5 MUST be correct in identifying the seed of Japheth as the Gentiles. Gentiles were nations that "neither we nor our Father knew". Also, SINCE there were CONVERTS as we can read specifically in 2 Kings 19 & Esther 8:17, present in Feast of Weeks 27 CE as accounted in Acts 2, THESE converts could NOT have been Gentiles. Cornielius was the 1st GENTILES to come into the Commonwealth of Yisrael.

ALSO, when Yahshua commisioned the 12 to don't go unto the Gentiles but only to the "lost sheep of the house of Yisrael", these lost sheep could not have been Gentiles as some misled Yisraelites teach
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

So ur excluding everyone prior to abraham since from him we get israel.

yet there were prophets before him..were there not.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

naw, lp dont worry mang

God is inside you, not outside, or up in the sky, or in heaven. God is in you.

youll be ok
    test
  12. Coup d'état

@payback

What did you mean in context to what I said about the post this quoted from, keeping everything that you just learned about the word "jew" in the last post in mind... In other words, elaborate. Because you are not making any sense.

(You may want to start asking me some questions).
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Afraid u can say whatever you wish. wether its true or not
    according to scripture is another story entirely
    Acts 19:10

10 This went on for two years, so that all the Jews and Greeks who lived in the province of Asia heard the word of the Lord
    test
  14. Coup d'état

First, please state your argument against what I have said in this thread. i have know idea what you are refuting...

Cornelius and Peter met first in Acts chapter 10...this was before the events in Acts 19:10 were happening....

again, what is your point against what I said in that post ? Be clear.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

An yes i mean abraham was the first of the nation of israel.
    but that means everyone prior was not.
    and you said all the prophets were hebrews(which is what i was responding to)
    Yet that cant be true since there were prophets prior.

my last post was replying to where they took the gospel and it makes the distinction there clear as day
    i dont have to read it for you.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Eber was the great grandson of Shem, Eber was the first Hebrew. It is an ethnicity being Hebrew. Abraham was a Hebrew as well, not of the Nation of YSrael because the Nation was not established yet. When Jacobs children came out of Egypt and entered into a covenant with Yah they became a Nation of Ysrael right there. They were now known as Ysraelites, but their enticity was Hebrew. Strangers could become apart of Ysrael by taking up the covenant, one law for all man, but their ethnicity was not Hebrew, it was of the land they left.

Yahuwah then led Ysreal to victory against the 7 Canaanite lands that occupied the land promised to Abraham, now known as Israel.

Again, Abraham was Hebrew, but not an Ysraelite since the nation was not established until hundreds of years later.

A Nation has land, laws and people.

Name a prophet that was not Hebrew.

Yes, they took the Gospel to the Gentiles, as part of the salvation plan of the Creator. But first, Peter had a vision and it said to call no man unclean. Because Peter knew the Messiah came for the lost sheep of Isreal, for them only. And knew not to go into the ways of the Gentiles. But Yah sent an angel to both Cornilues and Peter and this was the first time a Gentile took up the covenant. The door was now open for the so called white nations, who before hand were not on the scene yet to partake of the promises made with Abraham.

This all happened in Acts 10, many years before Acts 19 and before the Gentiles were being taught.

Keep in mind, Timothy was a Gentile. You can partake of the covenant, like the Messiah taught so well. You have to learn what it is.

It's the mark of any seeker to love instruction. ALl you show is hard hardheadedness and this reveals your ignorance.

PM me your phone number, I'd like to talk to you brother.
    test
  17. x calibur

x calibur

leaving aside my other issues with the Bible...

why should the Hebrews get such unique treatment from god?
    test
  18. Coup d'état

@ x calibur, I was going to pos rep you and explain, but I got to typing way too much and decided to just share here

(bible teaches) Their 'treatment', is more of a position. The covenant was to be a priest nation unto all sons of Adam. They failed, we languish. Time will come again for the worthy to be gathered up unto the second life, escaping the second death

For in Adam death reined. Yahshua the lamb defeated death and in his path is the narrow way to the Father and into second life, if you do be in him and found striving with knowledge and understanding away from the wide gates of certain destruction.

The bible teaches in Proverbs "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting get understanding"

meaning with all your might seek understanding...covet knowledge of the Father over all else, prioritize salvation.

Selah (pause and think).
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

And your "scriptures" are?

Orly?
    test
  20. x calibur

x calibur

I see, thanks.

Israel may not have become a priest nation ministering to the world, but I don't think they failed entirely. The ancient Hebrews are considered alongside the ancient Greeks as the forefathers of the West. their monotheism, moral injunctions, and scripture have been influential to this day.

I am not Saved, but I do seek knowledge above almost all else. no one had to tell me to read books as a kid. I'm still advancing in understanding.

I have serious moral/philosophical issues with the Bible though. I made a thread here a little while ago with a detailed essay breaking down my views. I could pull that up if you're interested. I'm not sure how you'd respond to me debating against the moral authority of the Bible, but there are a number of major tenets which I find unacceptable.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.