do you think god gives visions to us still?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

how can you not capitalize the word "God"?
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

god isn't the real term to use to describe YHVW... but it's close enough.. doesn't deserve a capital tho.. can't put man made specialties on something that is way more awesome then man to begin with..
    test
  4. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

fuck, i regret not having no weed tonight cuhh
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Re the title of the thread: yes.

i dont nessicarily disagree with the statement either. but
    dont see the corelation
    test
  6. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

"corelation", really?

my nigga been drinkin' too much Jesus juice tonight.
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

this is..incredibly true. whoever this man is..he has seen a glimpse of the truth.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

god is a title....there are many gods, but I digress.

If you look in the scriptures you will find that all the prophets were all Hebrew. I can't find one instance where Yah gave a vision to a Gentile. Peter received a vision in Acts, but he was a Hebrew....

BUT, Cornelius, a Gentile, revived a message from an angel of YAH to go to Peter to be taught the way of the Creator. He was the first white kat that took on the covenant made. We all can be partakers as written in the scripts. That is amazing.

Just some thoughts brothers and sisters.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you dummies arguing over what to call god is funny

NO YOU JERK ITS YAHEW! YOU WONT GET INTO HEAVEN UNLESS YOU CALL HIM ITS REAL NAME!!!

gimme a break were talking about the same shit
    test
  10. Coup d'état

whos arguing ? I think you are being a little dramatic
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok, but almost every time someone says god, someone comes in and says "Hey thats not his propper name" and starts going into how its yahweh and youre not addressing him properly and blah blah blah

when everyone knows were talking about the same shit.

why even point it out, some people call it god, some people yahweh who cares?
    test
  12. Coup d'état

you got a point...
    test
  13. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Check the Koran. God gave clear guidence to all people of all nations. The bible only specifically mentions Hebrew prophets because it was a Hebrew book meant for Hebrew people.

The interpretation of how he gave warners and prophets to all people is open enough that to many, it includes the Buddha. Who, as we should know, had unlocked all the secrets of the universe and spent the rest of his life explaining them with much careful wisdom. Words of which were not that far off from Jesus.

Does that make sense?
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Not at all

YAH made a covenant with the son of Issac, not Ishmael. Islam is not truth.
    test
  15. AliceHouse

But the covenent does not disregard others, it is only to maintain God's presence on Earth to precede the coming of Christ.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Yeah, all the sons of Adam can be partakers of the covenant as it is written in scripture...

Many have not been taught what the covenant is and what it means though...

What do you mean by "it is only to maintain God's presence on Earth to precede the coming of Christ" ?
    test
  17. AliceHouse

What I mean is God had a particular plan that involved the Hebrews which culminated into the Messiah.

But I also believe truth is self evident, which is why I feel the Koran is valid. But I also feel other things are valid as well. I feel it's self evident God loves humanity enough that there is a means of salvation for all of us regardless of our circumstances. Jesus, for example, isn't given to everybody. Just those that need him.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

I respect you enough to tell you that you have not been taught. Please don't precieve this as an insult or diss on you. It is not, because we all have to learn and be taught.

One thing is for sure, and I think you touched on this a little, is that nobody can say who Yah will have mercy on and whom he won't. That why it is important to never cast judgment on anybody even if we think they are this way or that...

To tell you the truth, after the Messiah came the Hebrews did not stop being important. In fact, Yahshuah (some mistalkenly call the Messiah Jesus) only came for the lost sheep of Ysrael. Why ?

Yah had to send salvation (Yahshuah) to gather his lost house up first, to get them in order before the rest of the sons of Adam could be taught the ways of Yah and take on the covenant.

When studying scripture, you will learn that Yah created Ysrael to be a priest nation to the rest of the world. To teach them about the Father. They were to be the head and not the tail, like they are today (the tail).Their righteousness and walk with the Father were to be their wisdom in sight of the nations. They collectively transgressed and forsook the convent they made. Yah sent them into captivity unto this day.

In the scriptures, it goes: Yah sends angels to the Hebrews, the Hebrews then go to the world (rest of the sons of Adam). This is how Yah has it, even to this day.

Yah has not forgotten about his covenanted people and the people/strangers that partake and graft themselves to his everlasting covenant, into the common wealth/Nation of Ysrael.

Yah is the Creator of the heaven, earth, sea and all that in them is. We are to obey his every word that proceeds out of his mouth, as recorded by Moses (whom he spoke mouth to mouth with) and all the prophets. There is not divination to what he has commanded.

The laws and statures of Yah are perfect in all there ways.

Only the traditions of men change this. Christianity, Islam and other religons seek to create and establish righteousness for themselves.

If you need scripture references to anything I said, I will be more than happy to provide them.

Peace.
    test
  19. AliceHouse

I don't take it as an insult, because it's true. I was raised wild and took a liking to pagan ways. I'm older and since changed, I look at the Torah, Gospels and Koran. But I have no teachers, so I only learn as much as I read.

I was only partially familiar with the things you've touched on, so I'm wiser now than I was before. Thank you.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Good luck in your studies....you are welcome to join us on Saturdays online for bible class....

Paltalk room : the spirit of yah

2pm est.

Cya Alice
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.