Do you think games are worth $65?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by DefKnotEmo, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I think something Sony could do if they want to try and curb used game sales as much as possible is to automatically make digital download games cheaper than retail store bought games. In theory they SHOULD be cheaper anyway but it just makes sense because more people will start to buy brand new at a discounted price but companies who made the game will get the money and not Gamestop.
    test
  2. NiceBattlRapGuy

NiceBattlRapGuy Active Member

depends on the game for sure....i got like 150 hours onl dark souls that i bought for $20. Meanwhile i have games that i pay the full $65 for and they literally just go from the store shelf to my shelf at home.

Its sad cause i remember being a kid and getting a game i would be so excited to play it, now it just feels like im wasting money everytime i grab one
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Lol,I used to buy games before for sega and ps1,now on pc when I download for free I dont even install it.
    test
  4. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

yup yup
    test
  5. AboniveBeatz

AboniveBeatz Music Producer

I think they are worth it. But it depends on game too. Some games are just pice of shit and aint worth even $10.
    test
  6. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i rarely pay more than $20 for a game. My backlog is so long I can usually wait it out.

For deals like this: http://getloadedgo.com/
    these games are 2 for $10 right now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.