Do you swing?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by sweet_I, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Would you swing or swap or whatever you want to call it?

If you do, how did you talk your significant other into it or were you the one who got talked into it?

How about 3-somes or more?

Would you if your spouse wanted to?
    How could they persuade you?
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I do not, Im not up for more than 1 person so... No, I don't swing..lol.. I know of a few couples that do... [dunno]
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I actually saw some shit about a swinger convention on 'Real Life' last night..thought it was weirrdd

Me personally, no..the only thing I would do is have a 3 some with my girl and another female..fuck all that swapping my girl with other dudes..I'm too jealous for tha and I find it kind of weird and disgusting
    test
  4. Short2003

And he could never presuade me, I forgot to answer that.. We do joke about it every so often and Im always like yah right so he knows not even to go there.. I would actually be sad if he tried to convince me
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

no we're not swingers. Probably kinky enough to be, but no. We're not. Have we ever thought about it? Nope.

Now he does say he'd let another dude in and watch him fuck me....hmmmm. Wonder if he's kidding? Wonder what he'd do if I brought someone home and told him it was on? LMAO Lord.
    test
  6. Koss

Koss ∞♥

yeah.. I see how high I can go then have jumping contests :D bad joke
    test
  7. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Yeah, I'm not talking about thoes type of things. They are a little weird. But a 3 some is cool. I'd be up for that if I could only talk husband into it.

Isn't that odd? Dont most guys WANT a 3 some? [dunno]
    I thought it was the big male fantasy.
    test
  8. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

This is what I am working with :frown:

How do I make my man as freaky as me LOL
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Not all men want that. Maybe you should seek marriage councelling? I know you don't have a problem with your marriage persay, but the sex is obviously lacking and the both of you arne't up to par on each other's feelings/wants in the bedroom. While I don't think sex is that important, it's important enough to keep a marriage together and to work at it. Know what I mean?

Honestly if I had a problem like you've been describing I'd want my partner to know and to understand. I'd want to encourage we tried new things or experimented. Does he listen to ANYTHING you say?! Do you tell him EVERYTHING you want?! I mean I just can't imagine someone flat out ignoring something like this. Seems like it's a big issues in your marriage. That's just from what I've read on here....
    test
  10. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Swing dance? Yes.
    In relationships? No.
    test
  11. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

sweet_I we think too much alike now that it's creeping me out! I made this same thread on rapleagues! And I got so blasted about it! Everyone acts like it is so taboo when it is really a common thing for couples who are secure in their relationships.

http://www.rapleagues.com/boards/showthread.php?t=25658
    test
  12. Short2003

You guys are made for eachother!!!!!
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I don't think it's about being secure in your relationship. Lord knows I love sex and think it's more of an art! lol But I'm more of a one person kinda gal myself. But I think swinging is a step couple's take when their relationship has reached that point where the sex is just no longer bearable or they need to explore different options. Or maybe it's just because they're kinky mother fuckers and wanna share the love! But I don't think it has to do about being secure. I'm quite secure in my relationship and my sex life is BANGIN! lol. But it's secure too and I wouldn't think about swinging. Just not my kinda thing. I think it's more of a preferance, then being secure in your relationship ;o)

I'm also not putting anyone on blast for wanting to do it. More power to ya! I know a few friends that do it and a few that are curious about it. I have no opinions different towards them for it.

I just think the problem Sweet is going through is more than feeling secure in her relationship. There is something more there that should maybe get some work on before swinging is an option. That's JMO tho :D
    test
  14. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I'd probably do it, but my wife ain't even remotely trying to hear the shit.
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

As freaky as she is I don't think she would hold up against me!
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

There ya go sweet, two random dudes waiting and ready LOL
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

I totally agree with everything you are saying...For some people swinging is just another way to explore their freaky side and for some people it's an effort to get a dieing fire revived for their sex lives. Most people are not open minded enough to think about what good stuff can come out of it because that conflicts with a morality issue with them because the body is a sacred temple and so on and so forth. But those who do consider it are able to seperate morality from the human element desire for sex in general whether it's with people from the same or opposite sex or if it's couples only or just threesomes.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Let's run a train on sweet's ass! Everyone is invited male and female!
    test
  19. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Sweet ain't ready...
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Mmmmhmmmm preach on it lol.

My only beef here is you can't convince or talk someone into doing something like this when they aren't really interested in the sex as it is. Not the person, but the sex in general. It seems the husband in this story just isn't interested in sex period. Maybe he likes to get off a time or two and I'm sure the sex life isn't completely dead. But the fact of the matter talking someone like such into swinging as the next option before councelling or perhaps before trying a bit of role playing in the bedroom, or SOMETHING. Is just not the next step to be talking lol. That's just me tho, and how I see shit.

I've been married almost 8yrs, together 10. The sex life is probably the BEST part of the relationship lmao. So I got quite lucky. But see we also ALWAYS communicate with each other our likes and dislikes what turns us on (no matter HOW freaky) and what our inner most fantasy's are. That shit can turn a night into a freaking BLAST for real.

With that said Sweet, have you ever tried to ask your husband what his fantasy was sexually? What is it that he'd just bust a nut over in 2.5 seconds? Sometimes figuring what turns the other on is a start and a way to explore each other again ;o)

I'm just sayin....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.