Do you smoke because it's "cool"...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

that wasn't a comeback it was more or less a response to your Ignorant statement in the prior post.

xtera quote:
    my philosophy is if someones life is so great, then there is no reason to smoke.
    Ignorant quote:
    Bad logic... if life is so great, then there is no reason to do anything that makes you happy. See, how flawed that it is? Don't have sex, don't get a girl, don't go to school, don't have a family, don't do anything that is pleasurable. Makes no sense.

"if life is so great", stop right there, what does someone's life NEED to be great?? a girl is what they need. No man who doesn't have a girlfriend would consider their life to be "great" you feel me, so if someones life is so great and it's because of the girlfriend, if they did like you said and stopped having sex and seeing their girl which makes them so happy, their life would no longer be great. lol you see what I'm saying. a girl can make you truly happy pretty much all day and weed can't, a girl can make your life "great" and weed can't, that's where you ran into confusion.
    test
  2. macmilimeterhyms

in a nutshell, if your life is pretty much maxed out with happiness, there is no reason to ingest a happiness inducing drug because you're already maxed out.
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

weed definately wont make you more happy.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

No dummy, you're all wrong... you're stating your opinion as fact. If a girl can make somebody happy, why can't weed? Actually, I believe happiness comes from within and the other external stuff is fleeting, including people and weed... but I just used that as an example of things people find pleasure in... you don't need weed to make you happy, just like you don't need anything else to make you happy... but why can't you be happy AND smoke weed? You don't seem to grasp that.
    test
  5. Ben Official

your missing his point
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^What is his point?
    test
  7. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

Yeah, I don't really see his point either. He's saying, "having a girl makes life great. So there's no reason to do anything that makes you happy." That's what I'm getting from it.

Having a girl makes life great. Ok. So I can't paint model airplanes anymore. Even if that makes me happy.

Mac's logic doesn't make much sense.
    test
  8. macmilimeterhyms

so your saying people have lead great lives without a significant other, I doubt it and if they did there was something wrong with them. weed makes you feel good and some people with great lives smoke and it makes them better, but there's the great risk that it'll catch up to you and your life won't be so great so why not just be happy with what you have.
    test
  9. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

i think there are a group of people who do it for the fun, then there is another group who do it to look cool. Its not like anyone on here is actually going to admit they do it to fit in, but i think that it could be a reason for a lot of people who start.

anyways it is sad and obvious when people do it to look cool.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

been smokin spliffs since before alotta cats on here were born

goin on 18 years
    test
  11. Ben Official

i dont understand. its not cool unless maybe your in high school. ask 90% of attractive chicks over 21 whether they think its cool to smoke weed and they will say hell no.

i know almost no really hot chicks who smoke or are cool with people smoking.

its not highschool anymore.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I live in Canada.
    Per capita we have more pot smokers than any other nation in the world.

Shitloads of people smoke weed here, from white collar to blue collar. Most people could care less if you do or dont, chicks included cuz alot of them smoke

I know Tons of hot chicks who smoke weed.
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Yeah lol wtf. There's tons of hot girls who smoke weed. Some of y'all are making some bullshit ass arguements. Notably BloodRaven (faggot) and mac with his dumb ass arguement that you can't have a great life and also smoke weed. Dumbest shit I ever heard. Some of you cats don't even smoke weed or like it and just come in here to spread negativity about the plant, what is the point?
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

weed is western canadas biggest industry
    test
  15. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

In highschool all the hot girls were around guys who smoke because they were attracted to the whole "bad guy" image, and smoking fit that image to most people at that age. Now when everyone gets older, girls will wanna be around more sucessful guys cuz they want money, and don't wanna be around someone who smokes all day without a job.

so in conclusion, i will say 99% of people done with school do not smoke to look cool. Thats for two reasons:

1. popularity isnt as important
    2. you're older and nobody cares as much. it's cooler to drink when your under 21 cuz you're breaking the law, but when u could buy it then it doesnt matter as much
    test
  16. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

you guys are gay...

who the fuck smokes to look cool? thats some little kid shit, i wasnt like that in highschool

i didnt have to do things to make friends...i smoked throughout highschool though...junior year i was high most of the school day
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Damn, you got me by 2 years... how old are you, btw? I figured you to be a youngin.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im 29

dont feel it, dont look it, dont care about age... lol
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Damn, so you started puffin' at 11? I was 16.

I started jackin' off at 11, though... or was it 10? Can't remember.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.