Do you smoke because it's "cool"...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khughes2345

khughes2345 New Member

plus u dont gotta share
    test
  2. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

worrrrrd
    sharing is a bitch
    unless im about to blaze with a chick
    then its not really a big deal
    test
  3. Da420doc

Da420doc New Member

i've been blazin every day for 11 yrs. i do it because i enjoy it and it relaxes me. i have a sucessful career for over 10 yrs as wella nd it hasnt slowed me down at all ;) smoke em if you got em!
    test
  4. stryk9

stryk9 Member

im neither someone who does it to be cool or someone who never quits and loves it completely

i like it alot but deep inside i dont like it cuz i get dependent on it and dependency is something i aint comfortable with

sometimes i quit, but i usually come back pretty soon
    test
  5. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

hell yeh, aint not havin a group of scavengers fightin over duece every smoke
    test
  6. kabal152

kabal152 New Member

I smoke because I take a daily beatdown at work. When I get home I wanna sit down for 10 mins and chill. Firing one up make the music sound better.
    test
  7. xcetara

xcetara New Member

its a fucking waste to blaze because its cool.
    people dont blaze b/c its cool they blaze be cus their life is messed up and they seek a balance by having a constant state of mind [a high some might call it]. why do you think we have movies where people are always like "i need a drink"
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

hmm that is true in alot of cases but to imply that all stoners have a fucked up life is ignorant..alot of people have great lives and they still blaze..why ? cuz they enjoy it..
    test
  9. xcetara

xcetara New Member

my philosophy is if someones life is so great, then there is no reason to smoke. you only enjoy when you tend to have a lack in some other enjoyment in life. example people who eat fast food all the time once in a while might want to go and eat something fancy, not because of the fact that fast food and fancy food are both foods, but that they feel unsatisfied...and unsatisfaction is a sign of mental instablity (and im not talking about being crazy, just the ups and downs of life in general). i guess if your not affected by anything good or bad then there is really no reason to smoke.
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

Weed contributes to peoples life being so great..its something they enjoy, a hobby..if you're always enjoying yourself then your life is great..like my life is alright now..but lets say my life takes a turn for the great..I hit the lottery, I marry a beautiful girl that I love and start a family..I'm set..am I gonna stop blazing cuz I'm happy? No..I'm gonna continue to blaze because its another thing in my life that adds to my happyness
    test
  11. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

idk yo... its weird but after i quit i realize how much of a problem it was..

for real like i hate to hear about people that quit and then completely change their views on it, i think thats some pussy shit

but my views have changed a bit.

i would be like "nah i can smoke and go along and do shit i would normally do, its not a problem in my life, its just a hobby. jordan loves basketball like i like smoking weed. its just something i enjoy to do and i can do it 5 times a day and get away with it so why not?" <--- i was fuckin addicted yo. i look back and laugh at how stupid i was, but i couldnt notice it until i actually quit.

when i am free to smoke again im either not going to or more than likely do it maybe once every few months so i can actually get nice and ripped like the good old days.
    test
  12. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

its pretty hard to judge someone else when ur not god.

amen
    test
  13. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

i smoke weed becasue this is a really fucked up place we live in
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Did you know that some people blaze for religious purposes? Like the Rastafarians, for example?

Some also blaze for medicinal purposes, like terminally ill cancer patients or those with glaucoma.

Then there are those who blaze because they like to delve further into their mental realms and because they enjoy it, like Paper Chase said.
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

But see, that's just you, though... anything can be unhealthy for you if it alters your life in a negative way... if you can't afford weed, but you're stealing or going broke to cop it, then you have a problem... if you can't keep a job because you can't stop smoking while you're at work, then you have a problem... weed isn't the problem... YOU are the problem. I'm successful as shit and I've been smoking for 15 years. I've got a wife, a son, a great job, live in a phat house and making mad money. Why? Because I control my life, not weed. Anytime you let anything control your life other than you, then you have a problem.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Bad logic... if life is so great, then there is no reason to do anything that makes you happy. See, how flawed that it is? Don't have sex, don't get a girl, don't go to school, don't have a family, don't do anything that is pleasurable. Makes no sense.
    test
  17. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

your name suits you well
    test
  18. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

um nah i didnt pay for weed, i made money smoking, i had a decent job, went to college, was pretty happy with life, very popular, all that good stuff... i had no real problems

its just that its totally different now that i stopped... you wont know until you stop.

i had your opinion 100% when i smoked, i just didnt realize it could be much better without weed until i stopped. its something you simply can't understand until you stop. its like trying to explain an acid trip to someone who hasnt done it. you just cant understand.
    test
  19. -Paper Chase-

I've had to quit for months at a time due to drug tests, out patient rehab, etc..it sucked lol..
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

lame comeback... come wit logic and reason or shut the fuck up...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.