do you remember the first time you ever smoked weed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Chase Murda, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jae Rootz

Jae Rootz Da Klassicks

shit nope cant even remember when i started smoke this blunt
    test
  2. kcalb nadroj

kcalb nadroj New Member

i was like 12, and i smoked out of a can with one of my boys

i wasn't high for shit....the 2nd time i smoked weed i was fuckin blown off my ass
    test
  3. Winkz3000

Winkz3000 Real Talk

me and my man Shoman hit a gravity and went and played ball. Hit threez like a champ. my game was on point like shit. Mary has been good to me since then
    test
  4. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

i was about 13 and i went to the movies with these bitches and my boy MJ and at that time when i was 13 the movies was the shit ..everyone went there and mj was like 16 at the time he told me he had some purple haze so i smoked some of it ..i was scared as fuck lol...anyways i went home lateron that night and was buggin my mom asked me if i was cryin and i said ya i got into a fight ..and me being a little GIT that i was got caught cuz she kept asking why i was so nervous..at the time i didnt know weeed makes ur eyes red..
    test
  5. fiktion

fiktion *******

*Chokes*

Hahaha DAMN. Some people are stupid as fuck haha.
    test
  6. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

my House
    Bought Two Dubs at summer school
    Went home; Had Duke Roll J's
    Smoked him Out with One
    Had Heads come over after and Match
    They all wanted to go to Pizza Hut Down the street N I didnt, i was stuck
    They stole my cell fone.....i ran out forgetting to lock or close the door
    Ran up N down the stairs twice
    Finally ran after them
    My Legs felt like they were echoing
    Got to Pizza Hut and were hella stupid
    We musta dropped 2 peices of pizza
    and spilt like 6 drinks......

wow good times...
    test
  7. EyE_CoLoR_GrEEn

EyE_CoLoR_GrEEn DeLiRiOuS

I was 12 and I was hanging out with my best friend at the time, Victoria. We snuck out of her window and chilled with like these guys that were 24 ( we told them we were 17...lol).
    We were chillen in some play ground at their apartment complex. We smoked 2 blunts... but it took me a while to realize i was high. I knew something was up when I couldnt stop laughing and when I was paying waaaaay too much attention to the sky. lol memories.
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

the first time i smoked was in my freshman year of high school (last year). it was, i think, yeah, i'm pretty sure it was on halloween. i was with these whiteboys, and they had half a dime, which isn't much with three people, and it was at this kid's house. he had a little shed in his backyard which had a couch and t.v. inside it. so, we're sittin' there, and he rolls this whack ass blunt. all three of us smoke from it, and they act like they're high, and i felt nothing. needless to say, that was the only time i smoked with them, lol.

now, the first time i got high was with my homeboy jon. we were at the movies sometime during the late summer, i think last september, and we had a few bowls with his pipe, and i really felt that shit. it was dopeness.
    test
  9. PLogiKal

PLogiKal Hasblah Bin Laden

i was like 10 or 11 tha first time i blazed, i don't think i got that high if i even did at all, what i remember being my second time (i'm not sure tho) i was rediculously baked and i got madd paranoid about everything...
    test
  10. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Me & my boy were out shooting some hoops at my house at like 1AM. Around 15/16 & he pulled out a joint & I hit it & that was all it took [funny] He went to some private Catholic school around here & they did all kinds of shit there. It was wild.
    test
  11. Yahway

Yahway power to my cock

first time i smoked weed, it was purple haze in a pipe. i was nervous, i mean i was shaking like a bitch LOL. my homeboy asked me if i was alright, nigguh was feeling guilty like the movies for handing me the pipe. anyways, so we went like, two block down the street from where my other homeboy lives, because we were in his car. we had just gotten out of school, and decided to blaze, because they wanted to see me get high. so yea, we're in the back of this apartment complex, isolated, and my boy lights it up. he hits it a few times, then hands it to me. so i'm shaking, and he's explaining to me, how to inhale, blah blah. nothing happened. i just wasted his purple haze and he got pissed.

the second time though, i went with my two homies again. It was a pipe again. i didn't eat nothing at all, and i guess it was this but, i really wanted to get high that time so i kept taking hits. and at the end, i felt nawshus so i handed it back to him. i didn't want to puke all over my boy's car, even though it's a shitty ride. anyways, so like two minutes later, my heart starts beating hella fast, and i felt suffocated and nawshus. i never had that feeling again, so i don't know if it was because i smoked on an empty stomache. so that's my story.
    test
  12. SeanOMatic

SeanOMatic New Member

Before I was born, my mom smoked weed, so I guess that counts...

But when I was 12, I was on a porch with my homie Alex in Oakland and he pulled out a nug of some sticky he got from his bro. So, when I was 12. I moved to smoking full time by 16.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.