do you remember the first time you ever smoked weed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Chase Murda, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chase Murda

Chase Murda hostile enviroment

when and where....... me i was 10 years old my homey named money introduced it to me i smoked a half of blunt to the head and choked matter of fact i got busted by my mom that night because iwas acting stupid a little too much and blazin the fridge like crazy i got my ass beat 2 mom dukes was buggin the next day i was back at it and after that it was on like popcorn
    test
  2. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

It was a bong swat in the woods...

I felt like I was walking on air..I got dizzy, my first time high sucked..
    test
  3. LowPro

LowPro Hebrew Hammer

back in 6 or 7th grade

we had built a lil club house in the woods and toked up
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I forget. I smoked a few times before I got high, and I can't remember if my first high was the crazily paranoid one, or the euphoric babbling 'everything in this room is amazing' one.
    test
  5. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

first time I smoked weed, I didnt get high....

cause I smoked out of pipe and im pretty sure I wasnt hittin it right.

I remember the first time I really got high though, it was with this girl, we were real cool, not datin but we were close...we were bored and she had some weed she stole from her bro so we decided to go to the hotel that day and we smoked a blunt and it's like we both felt EXACTLY the same way...all we could do was laugh and talk about how it felt like a dream that you couldnt wake up out of...

man, that was great....cause I was smokin with a friend...but she was a dime...and I could really enjoy myself without tryin to act cool, calm, and collected...

man, we were wrestling....throwin pillows at each other and dodgin em like the matrix....I got her to kick a corny ass freestyle...we were takin funny ass pictures with a camera phone....and then we fucked later on...

so yeah, my first real high was great....

memories.
    test
  6. Vex Flocab

Vex Flocab New Member

smoked a j in a bird sanctuary.
    hella new
    test
  7. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

my first time actually gettin high when i was like 10 years old, i remember goin to dairy queen n shit cuz i had the munchies...i dunno im pretty sure i held my own and didnt act up, that was a while ago though ive smoked so many blunts after that i dont remember my first that well anymore
    test
  8. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

think i was about 11 and it was just a joint. it was actually hash, not weed. smoked weed like a year later.
    test
  9. HoneyChild

HoneyChild New Member

I was 14 at a reform school for bad boys...

Laughed my ass off and almost got busted.

Good times
    test
  10. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

first time I didn't get high... shit was in the woods and it was using a can... CHEA! (I was 12)

first real high I got was with one of my homies... we spent the whole time laughin our asses off and shit playin video games and then a little later my homie started throwin up like crazy lol... I was laughin at him and couldn't stop.

it was either that or one time with 2 of my homies, we smoked an L then went straight to a fast food joint and were crackin the fuck up the whole time... each time we was like..

- Aight, let's leave now...

- Ok lets go..

but we stayed there eatin our damn fries for another half hour...

- Aight let's go...

- Ok...

still stayed there just doin nothing and laughin

those were my first times
    test
  11. Nereus

Nereus Your Downfall

i've blazed too much bud since the first time i smoked to actually remember the details of meh first time burnin'....

so one things clear...i musta been feelin' it

1-Hundid
    test
  12. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Ill never forget mine. It was a gravity bong. Matched 8 bowls of chronic with a buddy. I was so out of my mind it wasnt funny. All i saw was lights through my squitning eyes. Could barely hear anyone. When i get back to my homies house, his uncle's like "Smells like cannabis". I nearly died laughing/choking on pizza.
    test
  13. rhymes and h0ez

rhymes and h0ez Twist An "L" For Big L

I wasn't really high the first time, bceause I smoked with this ~~~~~ who didn't know what the fuck he was doin. He bought some weedput that bitch in a napkin and lite it on fire... I waslike wtf...

I'd say the first time I ever blazed an L tho, I was pretty fucked up. Headin' str8 for BK to get me an eight piece chicken tender. Those thangs was right.
    test
  14. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

muthafucka u almost made me choke to death hahahahahaha
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

test
  16. Neo2k3

Neo2k3 Alcaholic

The first time I smoked I think it was some good ass chronic.
    I smoked the smallest bowl known to humankind.
    I took a couple hits and then I walked to the basement mad that I wasnt high.
    Then it hit me. I wasnt relaxed nor did I wanna laugh. I had a rush like I was on heroin I passed out on the couch feeling like I nutted my pants. I have never been able to get that feeling again. :(
    test
  17. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i was 11 with my boy behind this abandoned school where theres a park in the back = at least 10 different spots in just that lot. we smoked in the sandbox. later i heard a train and started bugging out cuz i thought it wasfollowing me
    test
  18. 4-sLaCkEr-20

4-sLaCkEr-20 New Member

I was at my aunt's house when I was like 8 years old and she let me hit a joint she was smoking, but I didn't even know how to inhale back then.
    test
  19. Unserr Passt

Unserr Passt MyAvyHasUCravinMilkshakes

lol i was about 13 and let me tell yall, my homie and his sister had a joint of some fuckin mexican dirt weed. i mean, this shit was rolled in a leaf or somethin. it was wack. and i didnt evens get high. but i didnt know what i was supposed to feel, so ionno. didnt bother me. but i did smoke again lol.
    test
  20. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

the first time i smoked i was like 14 or 15 years old.. i was chillin with my boy Allen, and we got bored so he said, "u wanna hit this joint man?" i was like, "what the hell is a joint?" lol.. i never even heard of weed till then.. so anyways i said fuck it and smoked that shit with 'em and got high as fuck.. i don't know if the weed was real good or what, but that shit got me FUCKED UP.. i know some ppl say they didn't get high their first time, but i sure did.. and ever since then i been blazin nonstop.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.