Do you realize? (BEATS ON SOUNDCLICK)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Hitman J, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

people are gonna do it regaurdless im sayin
    im still gettin paid at the end of the day.
    test
  2. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

man whatever. shittt even $10 extra in my pocket a month is great. Who would turn down ANY kind of extra income, whats wrong with you. And far as "YOU" new guys hope you aint talkin bout me, i BEEN on soundclick and been producing even longer than that...

But yea, it is what it is

and whoever said that free beat's are a great marketing strategy. of course, i do that also. Im talkin bout the people who's whole page are free beats...

Its cool to throw a mediocre beat for free non profit use every update to get your charts position, but even that...
    why do you think its a good marketing strategy and why do you have to do that?

Because people expect that due to all these people offering that shit likes its nothing to have production....

But shit it is what is like i said at the end of the day im gettin mine and the net is just a side hustle like a said but who wanted want a side hustle even if it was only a small amount.
    test
  3. Hitman J

test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

10$ extra a month lol. if it aint at least 500 ill pass.

lol. trust dont NOBODY net hustle harder than me. nigga i make 5-700 a month off the net doing nothing. a check comes every 2 weeks. thats how pimped i got this net shit nigga
    test
  5. Hitman J

no doubt. im well in your range or past it far as amount made monthly off this lil net hustle

but my point is i still wouldnt turn even $10 extra a month, you was talkin about it aint worth it..
    test
  6. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

I've scrapped selling beat on soundclick or the net out period. My new move is finding rappers and singers to work with, Dealing with indie labels, managers and sending beat cds to labels dat take unsolicited material and international mcs dat are big outside the US. I gotta send a beat cd every month wether i'm getting fone calls or not. Some1 gotta feel me.
    test
  7. indeks

indeks Godfather

honestly I never tag my beats..

my soundclick page doesnt get laods of hits, about 50 song listens a day and my beats are not commericial-sounding, so less likely to get these young kids fucking with them for their albums an shit...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.