Do you realize? (BEATS ON SOUNDCLICK)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Hitman J, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

^^ chyea mayn exaactly whut ozone said... I offer mad free shit, but usually shit that sucks n I dun care about... otherwise I tag it the fuck up mayn nahmean... whuts gun happen when someone jacks my free shit, sells it, and then the next wants more beats mayn? he gun realize that idiot jacked some shit n my name might pop out.... more serious clientel nahmean mayn....

if ya shits good, you can be shoppin shit at a G+ and not worry bout it, cuz the only people that matter are people who put real money into this shit...

whut, chyall think that if everyone sold beats for $250, these kids who buy beats for $20 would start buyin for 250? get the fuck outta here mayn, cheap muhfuckas is gun stay that way... but peeps decided for quick easy money, so they put out nowhere beats for nowhere "rappers", n they makin small money... thas their initiative
    test
  2. Auditory

Auditory New Member

unless he payed u and kept ur tags "t-t-toxic" tags in
    test
  3. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

haha chyea but mayn if you dun want people to jack tagged shit too, gotta really fuck shit up... do a 5.1 mixed tag, then a mono copy n two panned copies, make ya voice real loud... hard compress n shit, ain't nobody gun be jackin or rappin over than nahmean. I know mad people who jus take out lil loops of beats that only got vocal tags every 30 seconds or so nahmean mayn
    test
  4. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i dont mean to speak for ozone..

i think thats the whole point of him doin it tho
    im sure he woulda liked that 10 gs as well but if theyre gonna steal it theyre gonna steal it

he puts the tags on it so it sounds framiliar as hell and it helps promote too

i mean artists in the industry is losing hundreds of thousands if not millions with this limewire/kazaa/morpheus/napster shit (when napster wasent legally legit)

and they cant even do nothin about it
    so what are WE gonna do?
    test
  5. Auditory

Auditory New Member

^^ true dat...it def did stick out that it was an ozone beat where if the tag wasnt there i prolly woulda never known. You know what would BANK...if some software developer made a software program that when u converted to mp3 with that program u could have it untagged but when the user effected the file in any ways (recorded, chopped etc.) the file would just go corrupt or something. That way we could show off our tracks without tagging them yet still get payed
    test
  6. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

well they got some mp3s that are protected

so that u cant download them/burn them or put them into a program to modify them (like acid/cooledit, maybe pro tools?)

but i dont know if you could do that, then put it on soundclick and have it work the same way
    test
  7. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

naw, its not only about that...its pretty easy to remake another mans beat, i dont know how u feel but i dont want some pootyshwag po-ducer remaking my shit with alittle change, and calling it his own

po-ducers are the worst kind of muthafucker....
    test
  8. Auditory

Auditory New Member

well yeah but u can still record the audio coming out of ur comp while the song is playing. But i guess u could do that with my idea too
    test
  9. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

True. but once you build a reputable fanbase that likes your shit and will keep checking you out every update and gain a couple new clients every drop its great extra income
    test
  10. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Yeah, I barely get looks from soundclick...

like I goto forums and POST my soundclick..get up with a rapper and then its referrals from there..and each person hits me up on email cuz they heard..or seen me on myspace...

i use soundclick as a showcase...cuz i rarely get people from SOUNDCLIKC hitting me up..its just accessible.

I depend on the dedicated rappers i have around me...and its lovely.

Im not caking Gs or nothing yet... but every dollar has helped me.
    test
  11. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

myspace is the way to go
    test
  12. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

so i guess our get rich schemes have failed again Auditory
    test
  13. Auditory

Auditory New Member

got damnit
    test
  14. Auditory

Auditory New Member

this happened with my other idea too...apparently Feet shaped dildo's DO already exist
    test
  15. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

shoulda gotta patent.
    test
  16. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

man no it aint. it aint shit to me. i mean for you new guys yea i guess. but i been on soundclick since 03. i retired from that shit now. now i just post random tracks every once i guess. nothing to new tho.
    test
  17. ANSANE

ANSANE New Member

yup.
    test
  18. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Free Downloads is simply marketing strategy, It brings hella hits to your site, and puts you in the Top 40 quick. I have had folks cop exclusives regardless of the free download status
    test
  19. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

ive sold every so called free beat on the site
    i even sold one, got it back with no refund an sold it to some one else
    test
  20. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

and THAT shit don't really work. if you got emu1212 u can set up your patch mix to record whatever is playing on your cpu. best bet is to tag em.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.