Do you let your girl dance with other guys?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by BLOODraven, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Da fuck?
    test
  2. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

very valid. I can respect that. But think about it like this. If you know your girl's intentions are innocent, and that its the other dude with sex on his mind, penalizing her is the right answer?

I mean, your lady could put on a pair of shorts, and a tank top, go outside, and there are gonna be dudes thinkin about sexin her. So are you gonna make her dress like a nun just because you can't control how people are gonna look at her?

Maybe the issue is control. Some things are just not within your power. If you give her the freedom to do what she wants (although, you should always let her know how you feel) she probably will be more apt to respect you and your feelings.

also, don't get it twisted. Im not saying your controlling. Im saying that sometimes, you gotta just let go. Live and let live.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I love when other dudes look at my woman and lust after her.

Pimps don't have a problem with this... only squares do.
    test
  4. THEINFAMOUZHEAT

THEINFAMOUZHEAT INFAMOUZ

I got my bitch on check i tell that bitch to hit da wall fuck dance grab a seat and watch lmao
    test
  5. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

you sound like you fuck with weak bitches
    test
  6. spanish jay

spanish jay hustle hard

test
  7. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

I dance with guys when I'm out and I know he dances with girls. Its nothing... I trust him and he trusts me. I'm not really the jealous type tho
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

Why are you niggas at the same club as your girl? If you wasn't there it wouldn't matter. Out of sight out of mind. I've learned from past relationships that being that immature nigga that's ridin ya girls back is just gonna make her do what you fear anyway. I honestly car less if she dances with another dude, because when I'm out wit my niggas I know good and well I'm gonna be mounted on every bad chick with their ass out. Don't mean Ima cheat on my girl, I'm just having a good time. I'd assume my girl is doing the same.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

I'm saying if you ain't in the state of mind that a relationship with you is something valuable to her, you pretty much already lost.
    test
  10. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I used to not give a shit, but since my Wife won't let me dance with other women, I don't let her dance with other dudes...shit is silly to me, I don't see shit wrong w/ a dance, but she does, so...
    test
  11. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

tell em...niggas on here must be ugly cause they be handcuffing
    test
  12. DissCypher

DissCypher ..UnFukWitAblePeriod..

i let my girl do anything, but when it comes to shit like this, i let them know that if it does happen then she can basically consider the relationship over. but i aint the over protective kinda guy, if its sumtin i gotta stand up for her i will, but if its something shes letting happen then fuck, i dont allow myself to get mad at that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.