Do you let your girl dance with other guys?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by BLOODraven, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

nigga thats the tramps YOU know [funny]

how you tellin me about females i know?

come to LA ill introduce you to a lady my nigga
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

why would you wife up a woman that cheated on her nigga of 3 yrs with you??...like she won't do the samething to you playboi
    test
  3. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

cause he was pussy whipped^^^^
    test
  4. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

test
  5. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

i know there is a chance, but she cheated cuz her man wasnt doing his job. they were acting just like friends, but neither could break it off. if shit gets to be like that then i would end it.

and try to find me a girl who hasnt cheated. she would be either busted or lieing
    test
  6. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

nigga she cheated cause she was a smut...and now you pussy whipped
    test
  7. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

ive been to la they got skeezers in disguise out there too nigga
    test
  8. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

there are 1000s of hoes here

im just sayin I know some ladies
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

real shit.

if you worried about her dancing then you're too insecure to be in a relationship.

go be single or go kill yourself.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Samii, quit talking like that... you're a wife now, who is about to have my kid on the side... time to be a role model lady-type.
    test
  11. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i was at the club one time..a group of us...and my guy brought his girl...he didnt want to dance so she started dancing with some dude who came with the group...they was gettin it in all night...at one point they was grinding and shit...i aint like it at all because i always thought she was a skeezer anyways...i said nothing though...after awhile my dude started dancing with some spanish chick..just regular dancing...his girl dropped everything she was doing with the dude..dropped her drink and ran over towards us with cheetah like speed and made a big scene

and thats most women for you...they are like "oh its nothing im just dancing"...but let the boyfriend do that shit...
    test
  12. samii so sexii

Iggys right. so let me rephrase and address Pistol:

if there are insecurities in your relationship, the best idea is not to treat the symptom, rather, treat the problem.

if you don't like ur S/O dancin wit other ppl, then you prolly have issues with insecurity. so deal with that insecurity. she/he may not dance wit other ppl, but lets say they have friends of the opposite sex? you'll prolly have issues with that too.

get yourself straight!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

men dont have friendships with women...those are just women they havent been able to fuck yet
    test
  14. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

.. Lol, you just asked me what i'd do if i didnt know my girlfriend was cheating on me .. well, nothing because i dont know she's doing it.
    test
  15. Da Shorty Man

Da Shorty Man Tha ILL AUTHeNTIC

my fiance' is a stripper. has been since she was 15. shes 31 now..
    when i met her back in 93 she was a stripper so ..
    when she at work, hustlin fa tha household, you maufukkin right,
    she can dance wit'em...all night...all day too, shiiit

but if its on some personal time ... some lil daddy wanna slide up on her at tha club somewhere...naah plaayaa, aint goin down like dat...i dont care if you know
    her from tha club or what yo biznezz iz playaa, you got ta move around..
    she aint on tha clock nigga..and she'll lace you up if youuuohhnknow..

if tha conversation git greata than that...she bust heads just as fast as i do,
    she grown. she do what she want...im juss sayin...she look at you funny, im ready already if you aint mindin ya mannaz ...

so naah, she aint fukkin wit you
    test
  16. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

[​IMG]
    test
  17. samii so sexii

Im a little older & wiser now. & I realize (now) that most male "friends" aren't true friends to females. HOWEVER if you ask most females, they have no inclination that the majority of males that they call friends aren't real friends.

hope that made sense.

so i'll rephrase: associates.

When you're insecure, its always gonna be something. If it's not dancing. Its talking on the phone/texting. If it's not that, its having male associates. Deal with the real issue.

I think most dudes don't want to deal with the REAL issue because that would involve actually admitting that yes, they have some feelings of insecurity & the attention their woman may show to others is too much for them to handle (reasonably)
    test
  18. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

nope.. my girl hasnt ever. and i know because before she was my girl and was wit somebody else i would try over n over again to get her. and shed always say i got a boyfriend i just dont see you like that. i only got eyes for him

seen her a few months later turned out they had broken up.. me and her started talkin been togather ever since. and i asked her one night i was like you always knew i thought u was sexy, why you play so hard to get? and she said straight up babe i think you're the best lookin guy i know... but thats now. back then i really didnt consider any other options.

she just a good catch

Even your homies girlfriends?

one of my best friends girls (fiance basically) is one of the people i trust the most.

she could be naked grabbing my dick and telling me to put it inside her and i wouldnt touch her

and id rate her a 9/10 shes slammin
    test
  19. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

you cant really count them as friends because if the chick wasnt with your guy would you really be friends with her ???

thats not a friendship thats like a arranged marriage...yall are friends by default
    test
  20. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

Its not that i'm insecure. I trust that if she was going to dance with some guys, that would be it. I'm not afraid of her cheating. I dont have the need to check her phone or anything like that. If she wants to cheat, then I cant put any rules on her to stop her.

I just dont think its cool for a mans girl to have her ass all up in a random guys dick. That kind of dancing is a step down from sex. I dont see how any guy with a girl would be alright with her pleasing another guy like that. Every guy at a club/party who is dancing like that has sex on their mind. It gives the man the impression that the girl is single.

And I think it would be the same way around. I dont think a girl would want their man getting all nasty on the dancefloor with random hoes every night.

Its cool for my girl to go party with her friends and meet other people. But I would rather her not dance with other guys. thats all
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.