Do you let your girl dance with other guys?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by BLOODraven, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

im willin to bet any amount of money you were married and she left you homie
    test
  2. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

lol^

but naw I wouldn't... well I don't, I'm a hater I broke her legs
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

yous must not be pipin it right if u scared ur lady dance a lil she gonna run off with someone else
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

96.4% of women are smuts.

Smuts outnumber
    test
  5. Rave Tha Kidd

Rave Tha Kidd - Hip Hopz Taipan -

Whatz Bad Ya'll

I Let My Girl Do Her Thing. She Doesnt Let Dudes Tho. We've Agreed I Can Dance With Other Females. She Can Dance With Dudes. She Just Doesnt Tho.
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Then you would lose your money, potnah... I can express an opinion without personalizing... but I do know a dude whose wife left him... still, that's not a unique situation, of which you tried to allude to earlier... all you have to do is pay attention to life and relationships.
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

smuts do outnumber

but I happen to know quite a few ladies
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Living HeLL

lies...you sound bitter as hell...you sound like some hoe did you dirty homie
    test
  9. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

or maybe my girl has had a history of cheating in the past...?
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Damn.

I don't think she could be my girl then, lol.

If I can't even trust her to dance with dudes, how can I trust her to stay faithful if I take a trip to florida or somethin'?
    test
  11. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

BLOOD you should have never wifed a tramp playboi...and she's goin to cheat reguardless
    test
  12. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

I dont think it is the trust part, I think it is just that I want her to myself and I dont want any other guys even thinking they could have her. I mean dancing is pretty much anal now a days..

and she cheated on her ex with me. she was with him for 3 years and they were both mutually not feeling each other anymore. They acted like just friends people wouldnt even guess they were together. She felt terrible and had to break it off. I know if it happened once it could happen again, but i know we are feeling eachother (as of now).
    test
  13. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

ignorant is right..its always the women ending relationships based on such reasons..

men do take longer to fall in love because our love is real...and not based on endless demands ..its uncondional, at the same time a womans love is never unconditional..only very few women are pure enough to love a man truly and faithfully.

once men are settled they re settled..
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm one of the realest niggas on this site... I'm not afraid to reveal anything... if I was divorced, getting divorced or was played by a hoe, I would admit it... you have a problem believing that, which is cool... maybe it's because it's such a strange situation to you... you can't believe that I can offer an opinion about something without having gone through it... that just means you lack a basic understanding of wisdom and observation. You'll be fine with maturity.
    test
  15. VerbalStatus

VerbalStatus New Member

Hey dude,please join VerbalStatus

forums . verbalstatus . net
    It's a good new site that needs new members ASAP,it's not much now because of
    not many people on,but you can be one of the first to help.Join,recruit,battle
    do GFX,audio battles etc.

VS

Please don't take this the wrong way,just would like people to give the site a chance,their is power in numbers!
    test
  16. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

you know quite a few females that havent ADMITTED it

I think every chick I've slept with in the last 2-3 years has either been married or had a boyfriend...

very rarely do I catch a chick thats completely single
    test
  17. Living HeLL

maturity??..nigga please you cant tell me shit about shit..."im one of the realest niggas on this site" lmao...like that holds any weight when 98% of niggas on here are liers and nerds...nigga i dunno know u i just have my opinon based by the bitterness in ya post...so i dont believe you i lack basic understandin??...jus shut up homie
    test
  18. Mr. Hollyhood

Mr. Hollyhood New Member

No but i know who do
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

ha ha... Philly niggas... I love fuckin' wit you guys... some of you are cool, but a lot of you try too hard... you bringing up this site's demog, but yet you're trying to check me... for what? Status?
    test
  20. Living HeLL

what does where i live have to do with shit??...seriously unk just be quiet
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.