Do You Have Road Rage?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Lost Prophet, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

hell yea and bein in Philly you get alot of Jersey drivers comin over here. and we all know them bitches cant drive worth a damn.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I couldn't agree more with all that...LOL

Elderly driver's are the WORST. Drive me fuckin nuts. I've almost been hit by so many it's unreal.
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I remember this time I was driving and how the road was I had the right of way and the other driver was supposed to yield to me and he didn't and almost hit me... Then the old fucking boot fingers me and calls me a stupid bitch or something... I hate old people sometimes..
    test
  4. verbal

verbal fuck what you say..

[funny]

test
  5. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I hate it when you are driving on the freeway in rush hour.. I mean the lanes are pretty much packed and no one is getting anywhere fast and you get the asshole that speeds up beside you and tries to cut in front of you.. I always speed up so they can't cut in...Shit everyone has somewhere they need to go, just go with the flow like everyone else does, you arent getting anywhere faster being one car ahead.. GAWD.
    test
  6. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

women drivers should be banned. They already got the vote, what more do they want? Muahhahahahhaa.

ay LP where in London are you?
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LOL NO doubt! I hate when they do that up on the shoulder and try to squeeze in. Yeah right. When anyone tries to cut in front of me I do the same shit...speed up and don't let them.
    test
  8. GEMiNiXtCy

GEMiNiXtCy Caribbean Vibe

in la man its hard not to have road rage. i'm that one flicking someone off or honking if they do something stupid. i drive very defensively, i get around those non driving people fast. slow drivers in the fast lane bug, and on a one way street, there is no reason to drive below the damn speed limit come on ...
    test
  9. Split-P

Split-P are u not entertained?

if sum1 cuts me off i automatically tail them until i either reach my destination or or they reach thurs
    test
  10. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Ive only cut mad people off but I hate people oin the road I will murder one day haha
    test
  11. Create1o1

Create1o1 First Breed

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.