Do You Have Road Rage?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Lost Prophet, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

What's the worse road rage related thing you've done?
    test
  2. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

Not really anything.
    I do remember one incident though like 5-6 months ago me and my ex-girl
    were going to the gas station at like 3 in the morning, and we are takin off
    and a truck full of dudes starts yellin shit at me. So I'm tryin to be calm cause it's
    just me and my girl all of a sudden they throw a beer cap at my girls head. My girl gets
    enraged grabs my can full of beer and throws it on dudes lap. Shit went everywhere
    in their ride. These fools got all pissed cut me off right in the middle of the road and pointed
    their truck so I couldn't get past them. At this point I had no choice their were 5 of them so
    I grabbed my shovel that was in the bed of the truck. got out and started swingin that
    shit like their was no tomorrow. Not one of them even tried to rush me. They all got in
    they ford and took off. Fuckin Bitches are always gettin me in trouble.
    test
  3. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Can't afford to whilst im learning.

Perhaps after.
    test
  4. iconoclast_

iconoclast_ PoorBoy Lover Plus

And tell you that my name is Ak
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I have road rage. I'm the person that honks and gives the finger. I fuckin hate idiot driver's and I let them know when they piss me off.

I'll also ride your ass if you're going to damn slow. Shit, do at least 10 over the damn speed limit! lol.

On top of all that, I'm a women driver =p lmao
    test
  6. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

I'm an "aggressive" driver... I don't really get road rage cause i'm usually the one cutting you off and flying by.

But most of the time I set the cruise at 70-75, and just ride the all the way left lane. I pass in the car pool lanes.

I honestly don't wanna sit in traffic school another 8 hours.. that was fucking wack.
    test
  7. stellationfunk

stellationfunk New Member

i humped a dead moose... i'm from canada eh
    test
  8. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

When I get road rage I just start to do circles around a random car in my car and I have a mean look on my face while shaking my fist at them.
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

i sware i have a bad case of road rage.. shits horrible
    test
  10. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

i had 3 hoosiers in a pickup talk shit to me at a stoplight so i pulled over at a local gradeschool and waited for them to get close i ran up on them with a metal pipe i kept under my seat and smashed out the drivers side window and tried to hit dude in the head with it but they sped off

this was prolly 2-3 years ago tho

the last ting i did was punch my rearview when the people behind me honked at ME when THEY were the ones at fault...i snapped it and had to get it fixed and i tried to run them off the road then i realized im not 18 anymore and i can get in serious trouble for that so i quiit
    test
  11. noreaga

noreaga New Member

the only reason ppl have road rage is cause of fucking lady drivers , they fucking annoy me sometimes i just feel like driving by the window and yelling , HIT THE FUCKING THORTTLE U DUMB BITCH !!!!
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I used to have HORRIBLE road rage. I've calmed down since, realizing that people are stupid(knew this part all along) and hence a lot of the population's driving abilities are going to be horribly flawed. Worse than that, half the time when you flip them the bird, they have no idea why you honked or flipped them off in the first place because their knowledge of rules of the road are lacking.

So it's kind of like telling George Bush to fuck off, he won't have any clue why you're doing it because he thinks he isn't doing anything wrong. Idiots.
    test
  13. hand jive

hand jive New Member

word but in my mates car, the worst thing i done is flipped someone off
    test
  14. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

Some old bitch almost hit me pullin out of a parking lot...Didn't even see me. If you're over 65, you should have your license revoked. Fuckin old pieces of shit....goin 40 on the god damn expressway in their Lincoln Towncar....

If you have those bright-ass headlights and want to ride in my backseat, I have no problem slamming my brakes.

The majority of people go about 10 miles above the speed limit. Don't go against majority and go 30 in a 45mph zone.

If you're going to turn, TURN YOUR FUCKING SIGNAL ON. Otherwise, I have no choice but to slam your shitbox off the road.

Last complaint....if you walk in front of my moving car, assuming I'm going to stop just for you, don't. I also have have no problem smearing your arrogant flesh on the pavement. You do not own the road.

I do.
    test
  15. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

I'm a great driver, I don't get road rage.

it only contributes to the distraction factor, which causes accidents, which causes increased insurance costs, which causes less money in my pocket.

so fuck all that, I rarely honk my horn.
    I just let it slide off my back and marvel at how great a driver I am, vs how miserable a driver everybody else is.

chea.
    test
  16. bigKEN

bigKEN Hoosier Daddy??

I got hit by a truck on the way to baseball practice when I was like 12. And I got up and slammed my fists in his hood and left two big dents.
    test
  17. Big-Gay-Unicorn

Big-Gay-Unicorn New Member

Man these stupid faggots allways cutting me off, I pretty much just call them fags and beat the fuckin shit out of there sweet faggot asses. Im sick of these faggot ass drivers out here man, specially them asian faggots.
    test
  18. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I just flip 'em the bird and yell...
    test
  19. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

drivin in LA u dont have a choice
    test
  20. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

Yeah because people cant drive out here. Shit is ridiculous.

My sister n law has the worst road rage i've ever seen. shit be hilarious when riding with her.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.