Do you have a Wii

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Radium, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

im not married and have no kids...meanwhile ur 22 rackin up almost 1500 post in 5 months...while tryina getta Wii so you can be standin in front of your tv wavin your arms like a fag with a bee buzzin around him...get some pussy shorty
    test
  2. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lol

im coo on that wii shit
    test
  3. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

I'd rather have kids than play Wii, shit I do got a kid and a 360, wii is gay it has no good 3rd party titles and the first party ones are the same exact crap that the GC was shitting out.
    test
  4. Langford

Langford New Member

lmfao

i don't have a wii, but i wouldn't mind getting one eventually.
    mario galaxy + zelda + smash bros is reason enough to give it a try
    test
  5. Radium

Radium f k

I just came back from best buy after looking to do the aforementioned Wii recognizance mission that somebody mentioned earlier. Turns out they were in full stock. I think I saw like 30 Wii's stacked up like a Wii castle. I didn't bring enough money though. Mario galaxy is still 50 dollars. this seems unreasonable.
    test
  6. Langford

Langford New Member

mario sunshine is probably still $40
    test
  7. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Because first party titles are their only good games, wii has shitty 3rd party games.
    test
  8. Radium

Radium f k

tell me about it. I was walking down their game aisle and the only stand out games were the ones that came out initially with the system i.e twilight princess, galaxy, smash, mario kart

in any event, all nintendo franchise games

Whats going to happen to the Wii is probably the same thing that happened to the gamecube in that nintendo releases new versions for mario, zelda, metroid, smash, mario kart and then after that basically kicks out a bunch of half hearted games for the rest of its existence until its time for a new system to be released...basically a good release followed by a long dry spell. probably due to the fact that nintendo doesnt have any 3rd party affiliations

The Wii then would be more appropriate costing around 150 in a realistic world. I think I might wait until it does and the games that came out with the system cost around 15-20
    test
  9. ultramanx

ultramanx New Member

lot of line waiting and constant calls to Gaestop now if only i had more games to play on it
    test
  10. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Wii is some crap now. The dude that said it's only fun for a week is right. I was looking HARD for some Wii games the other day and there are seriously no good ones and the 3rd party games all have bad ratings. I'd sell that thing if I could.
    test
  11. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

word..

i gota wII
    test
  12. lobooboo

lobooboo Blankity Blank

Have a wii. About to sell it though, doesn't really get much play in a house full of 360s.
    test
  13. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

my fucking god. it's lobooboo
    test
  14. lobooboo

lobooboo Blankity Blank

^ lol. Hi!
    test
  15. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

hello, lorinda. we've missed you.
    test
  16. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

for how much?
    test
  17. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

i just got lucky and snagged one on a whim about a year ago. a few weeks after that it was at my girls house and its been there ever since

she likes it mostly.. its great for parties.. but she still has that "left out of the xbox & playstation fun" feeling
    test
  18. BMM

BMM Active Member

okay, so this is what i did.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. there were only a few clouds in the sky. a slight breeze in the air. I rolled up to Game Crazy on a whim and just decided if they had it, i'd purchase it. but when the clerk & his fellow employee both told me nay, i was sort of disappointed. so, on my way home, i came to the impulse decision should i just go straight home or venture 10 minutes to the other mall. at the last second as the exit came up, i took the exit & went to try a couple more stores. a couple became only one more as i pulled up to Toys R Us & kindly asked the clerk if he had a Wii Console in stock. he smiled & said yes. I was elated & began to jump for joy. I made sure to purchase an extra control for the family to play with and copped Super Smash Bros. Brawl with it. got the extended warranty via Toys R Us for a lil extra and i vamoosed home to set it up. i was ecstatic to play. and i lived happily ever after.

the end

END TRANSMISSION.
    test
  19. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I got mine in a bundle way back around when it came out. It came with mostly games I selected so I didn't get any garbage I didn't want either. The only thing about it like people have been saying is you will get bored. They don't have any good games that are new out, no new ones coming.. I mean it's just sad. I haven't touched mine in months. They somehow think that if they get some games that are on the 360 and PS3 that equals them having titles. Bottom line is if a game comes out on 360 and PS3 I'm getting it on one of those systems, not the Wii.
    test
  20. Radium

Radium f k

On my Wii Ive just been playing old gamecube games but I'm not mad they look good (just as good as modern wii games) on th eHdTV. I figure that the Wii was worth the money just because it keeps gamecube games (all of which are extremely cheap at this point) within arms reach. Plus its extremely easy to mod (softmod) the Wii...but I havent done it yet

Oh does anybody know where to DL Wii iso's.....?

pm or something plez
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.