Do you have a preference for race when it comes to sex?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by ebonisunset, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebonisunset

ebonisunset Nemesis of Truth

THE REASON THAT I ASK IS THIS.

HAVE BEEN WITH A FEW DIFFERENT RACES BUT TO ME NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING CAN EVER TOP THE MIND-BLOWING SEX THAT I HAVE HAD WITH A BLACK MAN!! (WHEW!! OH sorry) NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG!! I'M NOT SAYING THAT ALL BLACK MEN HAVE IT GOING ON CAUSE THEY DON'T. SOME NEED TO GO BACK TO ROTATION STROKE SCHOOL (LOL) BUT I HAVE NOT HAD A ENJOYABLE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE OUTSIDE MY RACE
    TALK TO ME PEOPLE
    test
  2. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

u type in big letters. im 1/2 hawaiian 1/2 white. ive dated/slept with all types of races.. living in santa barbara girls come from all over the world to get fucked by a local.. but personally i dont like to hook up with black girls. i mean physically, some.. and im obviously not racist but i dated a black chick and she was nuts.. and fucked it up for the rest. thats just honesty.
    test
  3. ebonisunset

i edited it just for you lolol
    thanks for you honesty its a damn shame that the actions of some leave a nasty taste in your mouth that make you look differently at others.
    test
  4. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

she smashed my car windows, then when the cops came she told them i hit her and i got locked up for 90days on a probation violation. all because i was trying to see other people and she wasnt. i mean if i met a down ass black chick that was cool it wouldnt matter.. but it will always be in the back of my head.
    test
  5. ebonisunset

That is messed up!! I guess you just met the wrong black chick
    please don't let her mess up an experience that could be enjoyable for you she needs her monkey ass fucked up!!
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Nah, not really... there are freaks and lames in every race.

But I will say that nobody gives head better than a black woman.
    test
  7. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

i beg to differ. nobody give head like a fat chick.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Well, I was referring specifically to a fat black woman.

Her head was a 10... nobody else has hardly come close to a 7.

It felt better than pussy.
    test
  9. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

LoL..I'm told fat chicks are freaks too tho I wouldn't know myself.I don't do fat chicks.I mean they need lovin too but someone else can love em.race makes no difference to me tho.I seem to attract "hood" white chicks like crazy.I def love spanish chicks but doesn't really matter when it comes to race
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

This one chick I used to date had super dome giving powers. Puss was excellent too. Only problem was she was fuckin psycho with a psycho family.
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That may be true for you, but I think any dude who has done a lot of fuckin' has grazed a fat chick or two before... you're not very picky when you're a super horny 16 year old with 24 hour erections, especially when fat chicks are the easiest girls in high school since most of the pretty girls play hard to get.
    test
  12. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

Lol well ur excused for ur fat chick or 2.not sayin I'm a G like that but I've always had somethin to fall back on ya know?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I feel you... I couldn't fuck a fat chick nowadays unless I was broke and desperate... I still get horny, but I don't want to fuck anything that walks anymore... she has to be physically appealing to me or my dick won't move... when I was 14, it wasn't like that... my dick would move with the breeze.
    test
  14. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

amen to that. ive fucked a couple fat chicks. i mean its not that big of a deal ive fucked alot of fine ass bitches too. the trick is, to find a fine chicks that will buy you as much stuff as a fat chick will.
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

ha ha... fat chicks were fun because they were pretty tight and gave enthusiastic dome.

Some pretty chicks are dead fucks and are hit or miss on dome.
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

Look.....everyone knows I hate black people....but even I have to admit that "when you go black you never go back" is more than a cliche.

Really c'mon now. Whiteboys who've had a black woman fuck THEM (and not the other way around) FROM HER BACK, IN MISSIONARY POSITION, DOING SOME KIND OF ILL REVERSE SIT-UPS WITH HER HIPS - them whiteboy will tell you.

I've never been with an Indian tho. And they wrote the Kama Sutra -shrug-
    test
  17. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

blk latina blk mixed

really aint attracted to nothing else

id fuck the shit outta scarlett johansson though
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

Nigga

yeah

right
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

them indian hoes pussy smells like musty asscrack and 2 day old raw fish meat
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

I meant "Indian" as in DOT...not feather. The DOTs eat lots of curry on Basmatti rice. Their pussy should smell really good.

Walk into any DOT Indian's house and the lovely aroma hits you. We assume it comes from the kitchen but it could be from the bedroom.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.