Do you have a favorite move or combo you do?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha combos shmombos
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

by the way didnt you post in the 420 forum way back? i used to live in that forum
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Wow at u calling someone dumb... Go read your post buddy. I took u word for word. U said when u "string more than one move together" it is a combo. A punch is a move... Sorry buddy... u lost ur argument before it even started...

Nahhhh really... of course the jab hook combination would be a combo. He named a list of like 6 or 7 different things. I'm saying realistically that is not a combo... That is if something happened he reacted to it with something to counter. If anything, a lotta what he said was counters.

That's like saying you planned a jab, jab, hook, jab, uppercut, right hook, jab, left hook, jab combination. That is just not realistic. Be f'real.... Because at the end of the day, things do not work exactly as planned. U see new holes and openings and go after them that had nothing to do with the "combo" u originally were going for. SO U DO NO DO THE COMBO... U think if ur corner told u to do a ABCD combo and u only threw AB and stopped, they'd agree that u completed the combo? NOOOO....

Realistically, you're not going to do 10 strike combinations because they will react and then u will react and have to adjust. YOU HAVE TO COUNTER. think...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

and before u take me so literal and ask who said anything about a ten strike combo, that was an exaggeration.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i did say string more than 1 move together, we're assuming everyones not a dumbass here and were talking about people putting together combos, which would imply they are planned...if you cant see that you are just arguing semantics
    you are the one who brought up dudes swinging wildly

also YOU read my posts i said more than 1nce flailing wildly isnt a combo,

again, if i "string" a jab and hook together when im fighting you, thats a 2 punch combo

a combo is a combo
    test
  6. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Bullshit, son.

If you're suggesting cheddar cheese can compare to pizzeria flavor, then we can't be seen associating anymore.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.