do you guys actually bump RM music

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ILLRoyalty, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

in your whip???

Me personally.... no unless it was some extreme fire shit... and the only artist from rm i ever bumped in my lac was cicc cell
    test
  2. Xcursion

Xcursion Midwest Phenomenon

I'm not even gon' bother puttin' a list up....but yes I listen to a good amount of RM music.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

FUCK NO!

Unless dzk makes a decent track.
    test
  4. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

i listen to some but its tough cuz most of these net producers dont know how to master thier bass right and thier shits dont quake... and if imma bump somethin i wanna bump that shit...
    test
  5. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

i think the real question should be...how many RM heads actually make music on "bumpable topics"..and over "bumpable" beats...

anything that falls in that catagory is usually frowned upon by the majority online anyway..cuz they deem it as "Too Commercial"...

but on the topic at hand..YES..there are a few RM heads i would BANG in my whip...but i havent foound very many who have good enough production quality for that...like Underworld basically said...overall talent by far outwieghs the overall quality...and thats ALL online rap sites.
    test
  6. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

^true story

99.9999999% of music from RM members is not car compatible. It's "sit alone in your room in the dark sitting indian style on the floor" compatible. The lyrics may be ill, and the subject matter may be mind blowing... but you'd look corny as fuck playin that shit in public... and I'm a social nigga so that shit don't work for me

Phene's "Stop Spittin" is in heavy rotation in the whip right now. That shit is thoro as fuck

A few other cats make whip compatible music... Vice Raw, Celph Centered etc etc

but for the most part, nah. I stick with industry shit
    test
  7. ILLRoyalty

ILLRoyalty just pooted

I dont know though

like 90% of the stuff here is NOT bumpable

like, ill listen to it and be like " wow that was a funny punchline" or some shit

but then ill never listen to the song again...

its like they make music JUST to make music... and not because it makes them feel good
    test
  8. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i got a few artists who get bumped, definately
    there is talent on here

speaking of dion primo
    you still got that one song u did, a parody of some song, it was bout fat chics
    yo i fuckin loved that
    u needa tell me u got it, i want it
    test
  9. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

Ness and Nimrod songs.
    test
  10. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

dsi *kotic from this site* and ness..thats it..

the rest might be good..but its on some other shit and it doesnt bump in the whip.
    test
  11. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

yea... Meta, Ave, Alyricz, Affliction, alot of myspace shit, and a few producers shits....
    test
  12. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

Yo on some real shyt im tired of motherfuckers acting like they dont bump Rm music! i mean you on the fucking Site Listening to everyone on a daily basis in heavy ass rotatation... (so don't even say o0oo i dont bump Rm Music) Even though Motherfuckers hate like crazy on this site. You can not deny the obvious talent from most of these cats. I bump so many people on this site like Point game, Rhawfax, hibernation, wargasms, cire, dzk, alyricz, Engineer, nimrod, Taiyamo Denku, and so so so many more. This site honestly has some dope ass music But its just so many haters that deny they listen to anyone, When truthfully u know u have burnt cd's, and mp3's on your ipod and you listen to everyone. Yall really need to stop hating and just support on some real shyt. Cause if u not bumping some of the music on this site it must be sad what u really listen too!
    test
  13. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

I Dont Really "Bump" Anything To Be Honest.

Mainly Because If Im Listening To Music.. Its Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Aaron Neville Or Linda Jones.

Cause Theyre Artists, I Actually Want To Hear Them
    test
  14. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

ima just say yes i bump a few select artist.. cause lord knows these list threads get niggas panties in a bunch if they arent named
    test
  15. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

I hardly even listen to anybody on here unless I'm tricked into it.
    test
  16. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

i listen to alot of cats...dont burn cd's much anymore, but i get alot of peoples music, either free or buy...and i bump it...

bumping that Emp Fam compilation right now...

i got sun zoo's hope flies in the whip, sindakits, help is on the way, some shiesty crooks and warbux shit, nokas

but if you got a cd...imma roll with you..

but more people need to up their game man, stop worrying about mp3's and get some material out there...just get their act together..

way too much talent being wasted with nothing to show for it.
    test
  17. Wargasms

Question is why dont you bump RM artists shit? they are talented? You dont take it seriously?

audio crack is being wrapped up now, heres some PROMO stuff and album samplers on the blurry digital..

but the album will be official as official gets, and we have some major things brewing...=)...so TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

so yall better be bumpin us come next month!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  18. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

^^^^^well war..he said what do you bump in ya whip..

and if it aint knocking i aint bumping it..lol..

that doesnt mean its not good music and i dont listen to it..i listen to most people material on rm...but to be in the altima ..its gotta bump HARD..!!! and umm yo let me get a cd

*puts in preorder*
    test
  19. Wargasms

lol, we getting it mastered next week, and straight to manufacturing..

lol those just promo samplers, flyers and a press kit
    test
  20. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i listen to cats who happen to post music online

never really looked for an 'RM' artist though..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.