Do you feel "cool" when you smoke?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by BLOODraven, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^^ truth.
    i like knowing a lot about it, like diff growing methods, flushing the plants, drying curing. but ALL of that information is irrelevant when it comes down to lovin pot and weather or not u like gettin lit.

lol you just described 3/4 of my high school, not the showin off, but the blazing befor/during school part. the only ppl to ever get cought were those dumb enough to smoke/deal in the washrooms.

and where do dealers fit into this scheme? i was a dealer in high school, it was a great way to make money without having to get a job while going to school. was i trying to look cool while making money? id go to school early so i could supply all the chronics with shit so they could get blazed befor goin to class, and i dont think one of them did it to look cool or tough. in my school if ppl thought u were actin tough they called u on it.
    test
  2. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

i didnt make myself that clear. i was only refering to the ones who do it at lunch in the bathroom around a lot of people. If your getting high before school or at lunch behind some bushes by yourself, you are obviously not doing it to be tough. If your doing it behind some bushes with a bunch of people, then ur your trying to be a tough guy. There are a bunch of times where i saw some dumb fools doing it in groups. Making it obvious to everyone else wat was going on.

But still, why not just ditch if you cant make it through school without being stonned??
    test
  3. Abn0rmal

Abn0rmal Legend.txt

Lol I dont feel cool at all.
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Word life. I'm one of those who has a vast knowledge of herb, but I dont hate on people who don't either.

Bloodraven you're a fucking idiot and you have no clue what you are talking about. Okay so if you blaze by yourself you're not trying to be tough. But lets say me and two of my friends wanna blaze together, all of a sudden we're trying to look tough? Who cares if people knew what we were doing, the majority of the school blazed and could probably care less unless they wanted to come and grub a hit or two. As long as you don't get caught who cares?

Why not ditch? Because people can get stoned and still function fine and do fine in school when blazed. That's like saying oh if youre gonna blaze why get off your ass and go out and do anything productive? If youre gonna blaze why not just sit on the couch and be a waste of life like stoners are portrayed by the media? Get a clue..
    test
  5. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

thats u..

i prefer to know what im smokin on..

you'll see the light if u smoke enough..

but on the other hand, i hope u kids stay ignorant.. makes it that much easier for people to pass fake cuts..
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

If you read the post above yours you'd see I said 'I'm one of those who has a vast knowledge on herb. But I don't hate on those who don't either". Chances are I know more about herb than you do. See the light if I smoke enough? You obv don't know me bro
    test
  7. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

where did i say that everyone who smokes together is doing it to be tough? I said a seen a lot of people who do it for that reason. Now stop crying about the same shit u fag.

Stop acting like all potheads are productive and intelligent people. I'm sure there are a few intelligent potheads, but the majority are not, and you cant argue that.

again, you may be a smart guy. I dont kno you, and dont really care, but the majority of hardcore potheads, (which you claim to be) aren't intelligent or productve.
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

You aren't intelligent either, though. And you're also a chilidish prick who comes to a forum to talk down to others and contradicts himself five times in one thread.
    test
  9. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Me and Snoopy chill on the rooftop smoking while wearing matching sunglasses to hide the redness.
    test
  10. .JackCottey.

.JackCottey. El Bee See Veteran

I did it because I was bored on a non school day. I've been smoking for 8 years now and it's just what I do. I don't like being an alcoholic so I smoke instead.
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

ill keep it real then... yeh i feel cool as fuck when im lean. but im fucking cool from when i wake up til i doze off anyway

and yeh how the fuck is knowing all about weed not gonna make u cooler. i dont blaze as much now as i did but if im smoking with someone or something and they are talking about weed and growing it and shit and i mention that i used to grow it, people go shiiiiiiiiiit.

its not bragging tho, or to be cool. it just happens that i and the people around me do things that selfconscious people would aspire to be like.
    test
  12. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

basically

i like to get high/drunk

and lol @ bringing weed to school. we would smoke at lunch, cause we got to leave, but we would buy it then, or it would be at someones house already..we smarter than that

im not and never have been that type of person to do things like that for social reasons...i was smoking before most people. i remember i told everyone to try shrooms with me they like HELL NO

a year later they out coppin shrooms
    test
  13. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i should post in here more

id son you guys lol
    test
  14. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

nigga i smoke mad blunts by myself cu i wanna look cool to myself NIGGA
    test
  15. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

and by the way im so bad my shadow chooses not to follow
    test
  16. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

wow this has got to be the most moronic post on this thread. even dumber than the topic. for one thing to bloodraven, the truth is-WEED IS COOL.

but toker i know everything i NEED to know about growing, and i know enough about smoking weed in general to know that you dont have to know SHIT about growing, and you can be a true smoker.
    shit it doesnt take a genious to learn how to grow a plant, harvest, and cure the mother fuckin buds..

your a dumbfuck
    test
  17. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i dont care to grow it..i mean one day i might just say why not but im not really on that, ill just buy it and smoke it...

i feel sorry for anyone that smokes to feel cool.
    test
  18. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

Yea same. Im a senior in HS right now and smoke about twice everyday, whether with or without people. Its just something i started doing. In fact all my friends did it, but i held off till sophomore/junior summer, so i was never really in it to "look cool". I actually did mushrooms before i even touched weed.
    test
  19. toker

lmao .....

u realize MJ is a plant right?? no shit i aint hard to grow, well atleast to get something out of it.. i doubt u can get anywhere near what it can actually yeild..

u still havent proved anything kid.. wow u can pop a seed into soil and watch i t grow.. congrats...

keep smokin your beaters kid
    test
  20. toker

spark up a thread cuddie

this forum just like every other part of RMC, filled with a bunch of uneducated lil kids..

i aint saying i know everything, far from it actually, but i know what ive seen an read on this board.. the same thing keeps popping up in my head, how misinformed some of u guys are
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.