Do you feel "cool" when you smoke?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by BLOODraven, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

simple question

it just seems that people (especially high school kids) do drugs/drink for social benefits, or they dont wanna be the only guy at a party not lighting up or getting drunk.

If you don't do it to look cool, then what made you start doing drugs?
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lmao. This is the stupidest arguement ever.

I was intrigued by it. It seemed exciting. And when I did it I realized it was alot of fun. So I continued doing it. Simple answer
    test
  3. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

I started smoking because I was getting tired of always being sober.
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i got looked down on when i started that shit, i was always a year ahead of everyone i whent to school with, from when i started drugs/drinken back in grade 7. i was always a year ahead of the pack on what ever substances ppl were abusing. and they always mocked me for it at first then apologized later. it was wack.

i geuss i started for the same reason and paper chase, it sounded like fun, i started smoken cuz the drug councilor in school mader it sound like the funnest thing anyone could do.
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

BLOODraven there is a major flaw in your arguement. If you're a real stoner, there are times when you blaze by yourself. For someone like me, I blaze at home by myself everyday. Who exactly am I trying to look cool to?
    test
  6. .SOBE.

.SOBE. hell no

pretty much......
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

hell yeh i do it to look cool everytime i smoke i always catch kids eyein me like

"Damn.. that kid looks cool as shit. Why can't that be me"

or some bitch lookin at me like

"Damn.. he looks sexy as hell with that smoke comin out his mouth. Why can't he be with me"
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i don't feel cool. i feel high, but not cool.

wait a minute. when i smoke...i am high. i don't feel any cooler, though.
    test
  9. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

hahaha never even thought of that

i think next time i blaze ima look in a mirror so i can see how cool i look
    test
  10. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

networking with people is almost more important to getting a job than actually going to school to get the education... therefor, smoking to "look cool" could really be the greatest career move you ever make... I once started trying to play golf because I know alot of exec types play golf.. lol .. golf sucks

me, I didn't do it to look cool ... I held out as long as I could, but inside I think I always wanted to be a smoker.. I'd smoke cigs too if they didn't make me sick..
    test
  11. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

ya YOU might not do it to be "cool", but there are people who dont do it by themselves. Or if they do it by themselves, they will mention it in almost every conversation which is annoying as fuck. "ohh i got sooo fucked up last night." who cares?

I didnt say EVERYONE who does drugs does it to look cool. You obviously do it for the fun, so there is nothing wrong with that.

I will say that everyone who brought weed to smoke at school did it to be cool. Why would someone do this when they can wait till after school? Whoever got high at school did it to show off.
    test
  12. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

I'm not expecting anyone to admit it, but im sure a lot of people (even on this board) started mainly to fit in. Not everyone, but a majority.
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

Lol. Because some people like to get high multiple times a day. I smoked weed at school everyday. Again, it made school fun. Weed enhances most situations. And I didn't do it show off. I didn't go around telling people because I didnt want the wrong person hearing that and me getting caught. I simply wanted to enjoy myself. I don't know why this is such a difficult concept to you, but people like to do things that are fun. You don't know wtf you're talking about. I've always wondered why you herbs even come into this forum in the first place.
    test
  14. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

lol at u getting offended by this.

do you think everyone does drugs for the same reason that you do?

how high are you right now????

I'm just saying it is funny to me when I see people smoke at parties thinking that it makes them tougher or whatever. And it is also funny and annnoying that some people only talk about getting fucked up. And if you think that there is no such thing as these kinds of people, then ur stupid. I'm not saying you are one of them, im saying that a lot of them exist, and it is pathetic.
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

Okay these are your exact dumb ass words:

"I will say that everyone who brought weed to smoke at school did it to be cool. Why would someone do this when they can wait till after school? Whoever got high at school did it to show off."

So why would I not be offended? You're making an ignorant judgement about me. Okay, so posers and people who think weed makes them look tough exist, noone cares, this forum is for people who enjoy marijuana, not for herbs like you to come in and make judgements about our culture.
    test
  16. ~~! Smoke !~~

~~! Smoke !~~ New Member

I really don't smoke weed that often but when i do light up, its not for popularity reasons. Its usually when i just need to kick back and chill. it helps and everyone knows this.
    test
  17. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

If you were able to smoke weed every single day at school with out getting caught, then i'll give you props for that. But doing that shit at school EVERYDAY, is risky and dumb as fuck when you can wait for afterschool and do all the shit you want without any risk. I know a lot of people who got caught doing it, and it seems like they were happy to get caught cuz they could tell some more of their stories. If you really needed drugs to get you through classes every single day, then you were better off ditching.

If you dont think it is funny to see a guy smoking to feel tougher, then thats you. I just find it funnny as hell, especially cuz i see it so frequently.
    test
  18. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

bloodraven ur just a bitch
    test
  19. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

lol..

i love when i get the opposite affect..

when u take a huge bong rip and get all hot.. ones those "i gotta take my shirt off" hits

but back to the topic an the original poster...

to tell u the truth, most people who smoke are clueless bout the plant.. another poster from another board explained it best.. " all the know how to do is smoke it"

and thats the truth bout MJ..

so you're sorta right.. most people are just posers associating with mj/users..
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

I don't think a person needs a vast knowledge of marijuana in order to know that they love getting blazed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.