Do you ever use your sexuality to get what you want?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Now you know I don't hate you... remember what Yvette said to Jody in "Baby Boy" when they were baskin' in the afterglow of make-up sex after a viscious shouting match?? "Jody, when I say 'I hate you,' what I mean to say is that I love you... but you scare me, boo, like we ain't gonna be together." Taraji Henson owned that movie!

Anyway, I don't say "no," just to say it... there is always a meaning and a purpose behind it... now, I'll purposely walk by a beautiful woman and don't speak, especially if she has a "I know I'm the shit" vibe about her... conceit can make a woman sooo ugly to me... what's funny, though, is because I won't speak, she'll think I'm conceited... and then we'll laugh about it when we finally get to know each other later on.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Those two in that movie were a seriously disfunctional couple... kind of like us... let me know when you're ready to see Dr. Phil so we can work through this 'thing'... it'll at least be worth the free trip and room service.

And I'm over here 'LMAO' because I do that, too... the crazy part about it is that its usually the not-so-attractive men that have the stankinest (yes, stankinest) attitudes with me and give me the most grief [dunno]... the fine ones are always either really nice or just flat out ignore me, probably for the same reason you do it to those women... lol.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And I find the exact same thing with these women... maybe I oughta change it to "when I walk by women who think they're fine"... it's usually the big booty ones who think they're the shit.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

blame it on the men who break their necks every time one walks by... they're the ones gassin' em up like that.

And stop hatin' on women w/big booties [whip]
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm not hatin'... it's just that not every big booty female is as pretty as you.

Sometimes, I think women don't know or forget that most men usually have at least one of two ideas in mind when we approach them: 1) I just wanna fuck you and that's it, so don't sweat yourself 2) You're very beautiful and I would like to get to know you.
    test
  6. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

im jus curious to who fucks guys for what they want

i have some bubble gum.

but, na exactly what is it people give u that u want?
    a stapler? pick up ur dropped handbag?
    test
  7. tight-eyes

I feel you... I think its equally shitty for a pretty woman to have that nasty type of attitude, although I'm sure it would be a bit harder for a guy to swallow if the chick wasn't even all of that to boot! The nerve...
    test
  8. tight-eyes

various random shit - free admission into places (drinks, VIP, etc), their time & attention & assisstance & money & whatever else they have to offer, the big piece of chicken... all kinds of shit... people are just generally nicer to and more willing to help people they find attractive, I read the study on that somewhere a while ago.
    test
  9. yuppi

yuppi da raisin

yea i talk to gay guys for money
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I used to be that way... helpin' pretty women and shit... because like Chris Rock said, "it's an offer of dick"... but it never worked, so I started ignoring them... I just hate to be asked though... "can you buy me a drink?" "can you buy this for me?," etc... that's a huge turn-off... I guess those are the "female playas," but I refused to be played... sweet girls who don't ask for shit are the biggest turn ons for me.. those are the ones who I'd most likely give in to

I don't figure you to be the asking type, though... I bet you just bat your eyelashes, shake your rear, and "accidentally" bump into them, placing your hand on their chests... shit, now that still turns me on... I mean, if you're gonna ask, at least, put in a little work... don't just stand there and ask... give me a lap dance or something, then I'd might oblige.
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Which is why I quit talking to alright-looking chicks wit big booties... because they have the NASTIEST attitudes... they think they're soooo fine, when it's just all about their ass... I'd much rather get rejected by a beautiful woman than an okay-looking fatty girl... nevertheless, I found that I had better success rate with beautiful women...
    test
  12. tight-eyes

nah, I'm definitely not the asking type... not unless its something I really need - skip the long island iced tea, if I'm hitting you up I need a new transmission or rent money or some spending money for my trip with the girls to Vegas.

Otherwise I'll either get it myself or just go without unless its offered, I have way too much pride to be asking cats for shit (sometimes I can be too prideful, but thats another topic) and having them hold it over my head like I owe them something for it (namely: pussy)... but if a man is offering or hinting around to wanting to do something then yes I'll bat the eyes a bit and put that killer smile on 'em, maybe even slip in the - "oh wow, you're so strong... do you work out" plus an arm rub - lethal combo... LMAO! they're pretty much putty after that.
    test
  13. tight-eyes

those not-so-attractive dudes that come up on a little bank or a nice ride can be just as bad... their attitudes are the shittiest because they're bitter about being rejected so often before they had any of those material things... and now that Mike Jones done gave 'em a national anthem, they're totally out of control with it! Always flossin and showing off but are the first ones to complain about chickenheads only wanting them for their money... can we say "duuuuuuh..?"
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I can't hate and I have to agree with you... because if I was rich and single, I'd be flossin' and baggin' those lil chickenheads who wouldn't give me the time of day if I was walkin', too... then I'd take the cliched route like many other celebrities and settle down with the chick who didn't want me or played hard to get.

You talkin' about Mike Jones??

Shoot, I hated TLC in '99 when they came wit "No Scrubs"... and I was glad when Sporty Thieves responded with "No Pigeons." There has to be a balance.

And speaking of guys flossing and complaining about chicks only wanting them for their money... what about females wearin' painted-on jeans/capris/booty shorts, handkerchiefs for skirts, and exposing mad cleavage, then complaining about guys only wanting to fuck and assuming they're whores instead of noticing their mind, ambitions and personality? Puuuuuhleeez

They're asking us to look past their half-nakedness just like we're asking them look past our money.
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

See, you'd get me with that, too... even if I'm in one of those "fuck a b*tch" moods.

But women have it easier then men... you'd have to be really butt-ugly to get rejected by a man... but in order to impress a woman, a man has to be sooo much... we can't even say the wrong things... shit, if a woman is pretty, we can put up with a little dinginess... if the ass is fat, she could be driving a bucket or living at homes wit moms... shit, we'd come over there and pick her up... charm her mother and bring a gift for the kid... there's no comparison, y'all have it easy!
    test
  16. tight-eyes

true... and I couldn't even be mad at you for that... I mean, thats pretty much what you did anyway... but you know what I mean... I feel you.

I can't even lie... I was feeling that TLC song to the nth degree... but come on now, you know good and well that you know some "scrubs" that were straight up triflin and needed to be put on blast. I don't really remember what the "Pidgeon" song was talking about... something like "y'all chickens ain't getting nada/ yo' p*ssy aint worth the Ramada"... lol... whatever! I'm not mad at scrubs OR pidgeons because I fucks with neither... and there, my friend, lies the solution.

chuuuurch... lol... we need to start taking up collection! I just don't understand what type of people those guys/women think they're going to attract in the first place with the way they carry themselves... or why they act so surprised/upset and complain about folks only wanting them for superficial shit when that is what they so blatantly advertise.
    test
  17. tight-eyes

I'll concede to that point... y'all might have it harder trying to garner and maintain a woman's interest in you, but please believe we don't have it easy either... we may have more opportunities to get what we want, but quantity most certainly does not always equal quality... more often than not it just means we have a lot more shit to sift through than y'all do trying to seperate the real from the "charming"... the more I date, the more inclined I am to stick it out with my sweetie, as much as he gets on my last damn nerve hes worth the work... lol.

In the end, I think quality is hard to find all the way across the board... my boobie might have his flaws but I know he is quality and the fact that he puts up with my bratty ass is proof of that in and of itself... and on that note, I need a drink!
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You know me so well... I hear they call those lil chickens "boppers" now... I just learned that earlier this year... see how old I've become... I can't even keep up with new slang... I still say "dope"... fuck it, I'm old school like Lee jeans.

But not every guy that rides shotgun is a scrub, though... we like to roll deep, instead of taking individual cars... and living at home with mama is alright if you're still in school, right? Now past 25 and out of school is questionable... but same here, I don't deal wit scrubs and pigeons, either... anymore.

THANK YOU... can you tell that to these confused boppers out there... it goes right in line with the "I dress like this for me" attitude... it's not that I have a problem with it, do you... but just be HONEST... like I heard a girl tell another girl one day, "girl, you need to show off that body... that's how you get those dudes to notice you." I was like, finally somebody is being honest.
    test
  19. tight-eyes

I called this dude "cat daddy" the other day and he was like WTF... LOL... and hes older than me! fuck it, do you man... just do you! As for "boppers", yeah they're always coming out with something... out here they call em "runners" or "rippers"... cause they done been ripped and ran through... *smh* kids... I can't keep up, I ask my younger brother or my younger homeboy what stuff means when I'm unsure... they're the link to my fleeting youth.

nah, not that passenger side crap... hell, I ride shotty EVERY time I go out - mainly because I always get bent and I don't need to be driving like that. I'm talking about the "don't take care of they kids (emphasis on the plural)/weak game but always trying to holler/ain't about shit" triflin' types. Yeah, some of the other lyrics in that song are eeeeeehhhh, silly... but that was the part I was feeling.

I will/do... I used to be a mentor way back when, and I plan to open a non-profit one day to mentor young women (yo, you could be my accountant... lol)... I think we both know the root of a lot of the ills in our communities... I want to be apart of the solution and not just another voice of condemnation, ya dig..? Once I get my legal career off the ground, I'm coming back for my girls... give me a minute, I'll get there.

well, you already heard my theory on that so I won't repeat it... but, yeah, most often it is for attention... but some folks have a hard time admitting that because they don't want to seem insecure or shallow... I always say "all attention ain't good attention".... it just takes a while for some people to recognize that, especially when they're emotionally lacking/starved in other areas.

damn you, you made me start going off on a tangent again... stop talking to me about this stuff.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

(OK, this is my last post in this thread... we just can't be airing out our discussions in public like this.. like a cell phone call bleeding through so others can hear it... but like I said before, I just can't start emailing you... I just can't... might have to fly to Cali and challenge your man to a duel... he he)

That sounds like a GREAT idea, tights... (see, you're just giving me more reasons to stalk you)... I care about our youth, too... which is why when I have kids, I plan to be a very active father... I wouldn't mind mentoring and big brother-ing myself, but I see myself as such a flawed character that I might feel like a hypocrite... I don't know... pray for me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.