Do you ever use your sexuality to get what you want?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

...be it actual sex, flirting, or dressing provocatively? Do you feel empowered when you achieve the desired results? How do you feel if it fails?
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I'm not above flirting to get my way... I admit it... but a lot of times, if you're cute, people just tend to want to give you your way. Then again, you have some that "think you think you're cute" so they do the opposite just to proove a point. It is empowering in some ways... but it can also backfire on you when the person you're flirting with expects you to follow up on it afterwards. Ex: you flirt - get your way - he expects something in return - you decline - he feels used - next time you get nada!

moral of the story: it's better to just PAY for what you want... it's a win/win situation!
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

No I don't.

A man will always expect something in return...regardless if you felt what you were giving him was just 'innocent' or not.
    test
  4. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

yeah

like this one time i whipped my cock out and rub it on this girls leg... and she bought me a burger...
    test
  5. I never go out of my way to do something for a woman just to get something in return, thats just lame.
    test

6. lmao
    test
  7. XxPuReInnOcEncexX

XxPuReInnOcEncexX New Member

Of course im guna use what i have... sometimes it isn't even intentional. some guys just tend to give a beautiful girl what she wants if shes being extra nice to him to try and get laid.
    test
  8. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

4real.. sometimes it doesn't happen actively.. it's like the situation brings it to pass w/o any direct encouragement from me. most of the time, all we have to do is just be the nice, beautiful women we are, and good things happen. it's the guys that fall for a big butt & a smile.. seems like we just have to show up and look good.
    test
  9. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

hey T!

Hey Mama! [kissu] (no worries! i didn't turn gay in my absense lol just showing love)
    test
  10. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i must admit i do...

BUT as someone said before, its not always intentional, b/c most of the time people give me what I ask for...it's very rare to have people tell me no...and if they do tell me no at first, then I play up the sexuality, and they usually come around...if they don't, i'm like "man fuck em..." and move to the next person that can give me what i want

The only person that told me 'no' alot was my ex...b/c he knew how ppl treated me, and he wanted to make sure that i got a taste of the 'real' world, and that i wasn't spoiled or w/e (IMO, that was such bullshit lol)

i personally feel empowered when i do stuff like that...to know that all I have to do is give a certain look, and have what I want...i look at women who strip as empowered.

but i never sleep with someone for something I want, or promise that. Some men expect it, but that's their problem IMO lol
    test
  11. if you do things, lets say flirt/use your sexuality to get what u want, guys pick up on that quick and feel played and used, therfore sami, when you said that u move onto the next when you dont get your way, there are plenty of guys movin on because they see all u are interested in is getting what u want. There's 2 sides to the coin.
    test
  12. tight-eyes

hey honey bunny... lol @ didn't turn gay... darnit *snapping my finger*. How and where you been..? we missed you... don't ever do that again.
    test
  13. tight-eyes

thats kind of what I was saying, too... didn't happen with anyone I was with, but I think some people are just out to proove a point... women do it to other women, too - thinking you think you cute so they have to let you know you ain't "got it like that"... I've had a guy tell me that he needed to tell me "no" every now and then again just on GP, cause I'm a spoiled brat... lol... fucker!
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's why I hate you beautiful women... and the big booty ones for thinkin' they're beautiful... and then wanna cry crocodile tears to try and manipulate us... death to you all!!! [stunna]

Welcome back ~S*T*A*R*M~... missed ya, baby!!
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

sami, baby... my favorite sparring partner... you always get so excited and huffy and puffy when I disagree with you... well, get ready to blow your top, sweetie:

How intact or resilient can your power be if it's based in such superficialities as beauty and sex appeal, especially when it can be taken away in a car accident, weight gain, or stank breath?

Strippers only have power in the strip club... most men I know wouldn't wife one... and besides power is better rated when it's earned instead of bought or given... as would be the case for plastic surgery/fake accessories or genetics. Money has power potential... but spending it on "butter" instead of "guns" will quickly dissipate that potential.

Is it true power if what you gain is acquired so easily?

Chew on that, sugar!
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That's how I acquired my game... by finally telling women "no"... if they stayed, I knew I had them... and it boosted my confidence... like I could tell samii so sexii "no" and she'd still give me some... but with you, I think a "hell no" would work... because it would get your pot boiling and that would in turn stimulate the sexual centers in your brain (I read that the aggression centers are right next to the sexual centers)... but because you're attracted to me, you'd check your anger and relent, then I'd smile at you to play it off... and then you'd jump my bones...

*snaps back from day-dream... hears wifey calling*

Coming, dear!!

*shuts off computer and runs*
    test
  17. tight-eyes

Seriously... I'm telling your wife to cancel that Cinemax subscription... you don't know how to act.

And as far as getting my way... I'm not one of those whiney ass women nor the loud and demanding type, either... I'd hit you with the sweet smile and tell a corny joke... you'd be falling over yourself trying to make sure I had what I needed... personality so cool you wouldn't ever want to tell me 'no'... now thats game, baby... can you dig it..?
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Dammit, I hate you... because you're probably right... a sweet personality turns me to mush... but the loud, demanding types get told "no" with the quickness... and the whiney ass ones makes me want to run or kick them out.
    test
  19. tight-eyes

'Hate'..? that's such a strong word, boobie... I'm not conniving or malicious, people just like to do nice things for a girl sometimes... I like to think its because I'm a genuinely cool ass person, but I also realize that sometimes its because that person finds me attractive... I'm just saying I don't have a problem playing into that in situations where I feel its harmless to do so.

It just annoys me when some people want to arbitrarily pick and choose times to say 'no' just to proove a point... not based on the merits of the actual situation at hand, but because they resent (or assume) that you're accustomed to having things handed to you... like the song says "you be sayin 'no no no no no', when its really 'yes yes yes yes yes'"... why you frontin'! LOL
    test
  20. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

arg!! i KNEW u were doin that to me on purpose! lol...what can i say?? im a passionate person ;) in any case, bring it on:

yes...the power that is held by a woman's sexuality is very fragile...as is any form of power...The USD is very powerful, but a slight shift in the economy can push the dollar down, and bring the Euro into the #1 spot. so, im not disputing that a woman's power is fragile.

BUT, honey PLEASE do not underestimate the force behind a woman. Men will fight, spend their hard earned paychecks, drive for miles, build statues, paint pictures, write songs, promise the moon and stars, and die for women.

yknow those stories you hear about the women that dont have jobs, wear designer clothes, have their bills paid, and are given money on the regular all thanks to one or more man/men. Now, the man may have the money to supply both of them...but who looks like the one in control, and the smart one?? You can call that prostitution, but that woman is recieving the same pleasure that man is receiving during sex, and she isn't soliciting...so technically, its not.

So you're right...this power may be dependent on certain factors, and in reality it may not still be there when we're 83, but if we're smart when we're young, we wont need the power from our looks anymore when we're that old, and STILL be content.

eat THAT!! and stop pickin on me! lol u know i got love for you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.