Do you ever prefer mid over loud sometimes?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ignorant, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

True,

I don't question that the potency has been greater in the past,,,I question whether the bud we have today is still being made in it''s natural form as it was in the past, i.e. no unnatural additives like in our food..

what you think?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i bet pretty much atleast 60% of the weed being smoked in the west is genetically altered. Weed is huge business. Billions of dollars. Shits been interbred, cloned, zoned, and condoned. You probably can still find some pure strains. But only through select dispensaries, back country or small towns in the west, and in the east like indonesia, afghanistan, pakistan etc all those areas im sure still grow pure strains of weed with a quality we only dream about. Ive heard about hash so good you hallucinate off of from a friend who was in afghanistan. And my friend smoked weed in India and said it was so good and the high was so nice that they thought it was laced with something. Anyways thats what the other half of the earth smokes, the shit grown in the war torn countries. We have a big enough industry here where we can grow locally. In eastern first world countries its much harder to have illegal grow ops the way we do. So they have a higher level of imported weed. But thats not to say the dutch seedbanks(for example) dont slang some legit shit. I dont think that those pure breeds mean higher quality though always, and through selective breeding and whatnot we should be able to create super weed(45%+thc). I think weed that good is available but you kinda gotta know the right person. I know in places weed grew naturally there is probably strains so good and pure and amazing that are growing in the jungle somewhere at 8ft tall with fucking resin dripping off the buds like honey. Buds the size of footballs and bees nests. I garauntee you.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Im gonna grab myself a prescription here this week i think. Only if it somehow gives me some legal protection. Otherwise its not worth it, MUCH cheaper buying it illegally. At the dispensaries here you pay for every g you buy without discounts, so an oz costs 28 x whatever a g is worth... so say 10 bucks, then an oz is 280.... i get oz for 160-200 illegally.
    test
  4. Mel Man

true,,so even if its prescribed you still gotta pay?

Gotta weigh the pros n cons of that then...good backup tho

still not cool with the idea that it's ok if used to relieve pain vs. it's not ok if used for pleasure or recreation.

It's all big business for them
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

In canada yeah you still pay. Its different though in different provinces. Like BC where i live has a high pro-weed population. So we have weed cafes and medicinal dispensaries here, where you can go to grab your medicine.

i think in provinces that dont have a dispensaries its much more difficult to prescribe it. Theres a big paper trail of forms you and your doctor have to fill out and then if youre assigning someone to grow for you they have a big paper trai of forms they have to fill out. Its a real huge pain in the ass and harder to find a doctor who is willing to prescribe weed over pharmaceutical pills.

i still dont know the details though, it may not protect you legally and just basically be a place for you to buy from at your own risk and the presciption just acts as a membership. Then that would kinda blow. But still cant complain. I dont even know how it works, im not 100% sure ill even get a prescription.

but it sounded like it, when the chick called for a confirmation she said if i bring a friend as a referral i get some free weed.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah so i got approved by a naturopath for a membership to the dispensary. Bought a variety of shit. 2 diff kinds of premium buds, a vial of oil, some tincture, and some rice crispy squares.

i got approved to use it for stress management. But shit its pricey.

Fuck i just took a lot of tincture... like a lot
    test
  7. Mel Man

Daamn that's dope! On the street alot of times its you get what you get,,be it the prices are nice if you got the right connects,,but with these dispensaries you got mad varieties n choice,,i couldn't handle it, I can't even walk in these bong shops without feelin overwhelmed.

"Stress management" lmao!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well im sure the stuff i get illegally rivals their best shit. The difference is the dispensaries are supposed to have "healthier" buds in that they are grown without shitty chem fertilizers, cured properly, have no mold. Which you cant always garauntee with black market weed.
    But the weed that goes around here is supreme. So i doubt any of the dispensaries weed will ever blow me away it will just rival it possibly, its nice to have the choices though as they all have diff highs, and you know what youre getting is real... Im more excited about the edibles though
    test
  9. Mel Man

That's what I mean,,you got selection not only with the strains but you prob got edibles, wax, etc..

N now the streets pretty much know what it is, supreme's the new demand,,peeps is dabbin now, not me tho, so what's a lil supreme?

Lot of factors go into this tho such as geography,,but it's a supply n demand game
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Dabbin? that means oils right? my gen never called it that so its a new term to me. We just smear oil on a paper before rolling a joint, I generally dont bother with trying to pipe it.

i bought some in a syringe from the dispensary, I forgot why i hated oil but now i remember lol. Its so damn messy and hard to work with. Even with the syringe applicator. I smeared a joint last night though and got smoked. I bought White berry and Shishkaberry. They smell like different kinds of gummyberries. Indicas they be. They are both nice. But i should have done some research because i wanted some sativas lol. I thought theyd atleast be hybrids, but they are both pure indicas. Im just not interested in burning out on the couch. I have shit to do, but after reading up on them they arent the couch lock style indicas and after trying both i didnt burn out so bad off either. They are nice though from a connoisseurs point of view. The smoke, the taste, the looks of both are amazing. Its actually better than i thought, because i get great fuckin weed without a dispensary.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    test
  11. Mel Man

Ye dabbin is oils,,thc concentrate,,whatever..but it's intense,,1-2 hits suffice,,n of course paper dippin is nice for joints.

I don't mess with it though
    test
  12. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i'll take some fire ass mids over some b.s. high grade

meaning.. if reggie is properly grown, u can have buds with no seeds in it and the smoke actually be enjoyable

what a lot of growers are doing now are selling low quality buds of high grade strains cuz they can sell the zips for like 150-200 a pop to out of towners and even cheaper to locals.

last time i had consistent "good" reggie or mid was 2007-2008 though. i had bout 3 dudes who stayed w/ minimal seed "reggie" or "arizona" (what we call it in my area)

it's been kush, sour, purp, and fruity haze strains since then. nothing really amazing except o.g., bubba, or cookies once every few months smh
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i hated that but it hasnt happened to me in many many years.
    the going prices for an oz where i live is between 150-200. Without seeds lol. Dispensary oz's cost 210-280

and the blackmarket rate where i just moved from was 200-220
    test