Do you consider marijuana a gateway drug?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Free Lynx, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tadou

Tadou Vote 4 Pedro

See: Rule; Exception.
    test
  2. Funasty

Funasty New Member

^Wow, that's a bullshit study.. I've wrote papers on this, if you legalize weed how is it possible for harder drugs to go down..?? The temptation would increase and so would the drug market it's self.
    test
  3. M.T

M.T Registered User

Exactly
    test
  4. Mr Huxtable

Mr Huxtable aka Sincere

alcohol is by FAR the BIGGEST gateway drug... without a doubt... nothing comes close...
    test
  5. Parable-Dot-Comm

Parable-Dot-Comm New Member

it all depends on controll... i've smoked weed for years.. tried other shit a couple of times.. i dont get attatched to drugs... but i experimented. i've been smokin less than i usta back in the day, maybe 2 blunts a week..
    test
  6. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i been smoking weed for 5 years

drank a little, dont do it at all anymore

tried pills twice, never will again.

i do however, think its a gateway drug cause i never wouldve tried the pills if someone hadnt told me it was kinda like weed.
    test
  7. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Fuck it being a gateway drug. I did pills before I tried weed. I did coke and still do occasionally. It's all about ur friends and who you hang out with if u ever get started into drugs anyway. Sure every kid wants to experiment but u experiment because you see ur friends do it or someone else. Self control man.

I can do coke then stop whenever I want. I smoke weed everyday, acouple blunts and some bowls and I can quit whenever I want. Just don't go down on some pussy shit and get caught up into doing hard drugs and waist ur paycheck on that shit. Fucking bums, I just smoked with these 2 bums when I was swimming in the river, they were fucked up. U can end up like them or have a house like tonio montana.

The world is your's.
    test
  8. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

^no offnese but its always the dudes that say "i can quit whenever i want" who never can
    test
  9. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

[funny][funny]

one thing i have learned recently though is once a coke addict always a coke addict i dont care what ANYONE says that shit is for-real for-real

and what the fuck where u doin swimming and smoking with 2 bums? lmao
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

WHAT THE FUCK LMAO I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THAT..

wHAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK HAHAHAHAH SKINNY DIPPIN WITH BUMS N SHIT
    test
  11. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

lol never said skinny dipping man... They were down by the river when I was with my boy and asked us to party haha... They were fucking crack fiends tho.

Coke is something you can do once in awhile if u are smart and have some fucking will power. I do it once in awhile, the shit isn't that addicting if u are smart about it. I used to do snuff all the time and when I said I quit I fucking quit. You gotta use ur head. To the person that said a coke addict is always a coke addict, I'm not arguing with you but I know a bunch of people that were coke fiends then quit and I know a bunch that went downhill from the coke.

but yeah I was pretty fucked up when I wrote that shit haha but those bums were fuckin wierd as fuck.
    test
  12. Tadou

Tadou Vote 4 Pedro

I wouldn't say CAN; but i would say HAVE BEEN ABLE TO. I've got a pack of cigarettes waiting for me now, they're about 3 months old and 18 of 'em are still there. Last smoked one about 3 weeks ago.
    test
  13. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Its only a gateway drug if you cant handle it.

Just like drinking... if you cant drink without getting rowdy and mean, you shouldnt even be getting drunk.

If you're low on herb, and u wanna get high so bad, u wanna move to something else, you shouldnt even be smoking herb in the first place.
    test
  14. GEMiNiXtCy

GEMiNiXtCy Caribbean Vibe

i don't really feel weed itself is a gateway drug, most of the time curiousity is what caused people to try any drug. i agree that any drug can lead to heavy drug use in general if some one has an addictive personality. also it can be the friends one is around, you like the high so your going to get that high with what they are smoking, snorting, popping, drinking or whatever. i am not going to front like i haven't tried other drugs besides weed, but those other drugs didn't do shit for me or i didn't like that type of high when it was all said and done. i still smoke weed when i am in the mood for it.
    test
  15. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

before you say Marijuana is the gateway drug, why wont you say or think about ciggerattes first...

its the most deadly and addictive drug.. and its legal

or even liquor/beer...
    cause i know couple of people that nevah smoked in there life, next thing you know.. beers and liquor lead them to it...
    test
  16. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

IF weed aint getting you high nomore you got problems, if not.. you need to cop some new weed or find yaself a new dealer
    test
  17. c0ur

c0ur New Member

Alcohol is the mother fucking gateway drug yo
    test
  18. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

fuck yeah it is.....

i dont know a single person who tried weed, and didn't intake some other intoxicant later on.......
    test
  19. The Militant

The Militant New Member

no.

i smoke, but i dont drink

and i would never be a loser and do other drugs.
    test
  20. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

yall put down other drugs like there so bad

i wont never fuck with heroin or pcp or crystal meth or someshit like that

but...alchohol, weed, {coke..now and then}, .........is fine 4 me

i remem bein skeed up for 3 days straight, thats when i stopped doin it like that
    but i like it, i find it to be aluxury

shrroms, acid, pills...every once in awhile
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.