Do you consider marijuana a gateway drug?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Free Lynx, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

I say it is considering who you are.. sometimes i find myself wanting to get high so bad that i am more likley to try a pill or anything that could possibly give me a feeling of being fucked up, yet i really havent done shit.. but i can see how some weaker minded people could start sniffin coke n shit cuz of weed... what yall think
    test
  2. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

it is if u have junkie tendencies

people smoke weed for decades and never pick up ne thing else

so no
    test
  3. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

thas true but yea basically wat u said is what i said, depend who u are
    test
  4. Metaphoracle

Metaphoracle Blunted on the MV-8000

^^word, you could consider anything a gateway into another drug but it all comes down to the person choosing if he wants to use it or not.
    test
  5. rukahs79

rukahs79 New Member

maybe to junk food...
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Really does depend if you have an addictive personality..
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i would say 100% with out a doubt yes..

u never see people just start off wit needles in they arms or bumpin lines.. it all starts with the smoke
    test
  8. Tadou

Tadou Vote 4 Pedro

^^ Yup. It depends on how far you want to go.

Smoke is generally the "safest" because you can stop at any time, with ease, by just not smoking any more.

Eating/Sniffing some shit, you can't stop it at all, unless you throw up or some crazy shit.

And Injecting, you're fucked.

Some people (ADD, TYpe a personality folks) say they smoke weed to relax.......well, what say you about people who are basically ALREADY relaxed, almost all the time? Thats how it starts.
    test
  9. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

yeah it is a gateway drug as much as people try to deny that...1/2 the kids that i knew that only smoked herb like a year ago stepped up to yayo and pills, me and my close friends are the only ones really left that just smoke herb and drink...some *****s just got no heart they HAVE to get high they cant just pass up one day without gettin fucked up..most people just cant get high off the dirt weed they smoke no more and have no connects to get good weed so they start thinkin that weed cant get them high anymore, that justs the way shit goes...thank god though im glad thats not my situation
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

nahh..didnt they do a study somwhere were weed was legalized the use of harder drugs actually went down ? if your the type who would do heroin or pop pills or some shit..then you're gonna do it anyway..
    test
  11. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

studies dont mean shit man, the more people get that through their head the better off most of yall will be...you do have a point though most people who do that shit where/are gonna do it anyways
    test
  12. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yeah it is. i started with weed, then found the booze, then next step up was shrooms... then its just some other shit on occasion with friends u know how it is
    test
  13. justbov

justbov great

i thought drinkin was cool b4 smoking, but ive steady smoked since 8th grade, and now im 2nd year of college, and not once have i ever done ne other drugs. smoke green drink a brew...drinkin isnt my fav, but smokin is the best. i havent even thought of doin other shit, cos on the real...i get high evry time i smoke.
    test
  14. weez

weez Paradise wita pair a dice

Fukn of coarse it is....just cuz u aint gonna do other drugs doesnt mean u wont be introduced 2 them at some point fukn wit weed...cuz it is a drug
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i believe that its a gateway drug.

the reason is that if youre around weed, chances are through other friends who smoke weed you will have access to other drugs....

i dont think its a gateway drug as in youll try other drugs because youre now a drug addict, i think its gateway cuz drugs are a culture, and once in the culture other drugs are more readily available than before seeing as now you know a drug dealer.....
    test
  16. fiktion

fiktion *******

I never would have smoked weed if I hadn`t became an alcoholic in the 9th/10th grades, so really I consider alcohol a FAR more dangerous gateway drug, because it is far more easily accessible (maybe not to the younger crowds in the US, but the legal age is here and Ive been buying my own drinks locally since I was 15-16..).. smoking occasionally but never really that big of a thing

After I was totally sick of booze I decided to check out chronic more regularly and found it to be a far better alternative. Shrooms, pills and all that are an occasional thing.. but alcohol definately got me interestsed in getting fucked up far before trees.

And bustalot makes a good point.. alot of dealers move multiple things so once you know where to get it, for some people, curiousity kills the cat (or brain cells)
    test
  17. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

please

everybody thats a crack head did not start on weed

i know people personaly that never even had a cig

and started doin rock pills whatevea
    test
  18. fiktion

fiktion *******

test
  19. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

yeah i think it definetely is..

weather you go thorugh and end up using heavy shit its on you..

me, im to lazy. I just hang out at the gate and smoke.
    test
  20. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

it can be but it isn't necessarily

like take me for example... I been smokin weed for a minute now and yea I've done a couple other shit like Shroomz n a few pills but not because I said to myself "man fuck weed, I can't get high anymore... I'm gonna do pills"

just cuz I wanted to experiment n shit.

But I never went back to doin them shits and stuck with my good weed cuz I'm content with the high I get from it and shit... if u smoke and yo ass ain't high enough, just get some better weed u bummy muthafuckas... don't go fuckin up and killin braincells with E and shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.