Do you buy into?...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by masterragu, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

The split PPV ideas i mean i dont know the WWE didnt even put up a good card when they had all the wrestlers now they are spliting the PPV's i think its a stupid idea i'd much rather seem them take the top wrestlers and match them up

also fuckin smackdown needs to get rid of hogan and this mr. america fuckin skit shit seriously him and piper are so fucking boring they should be showcasing new talent not wasting airtime on these fuckers

raw isnt any better lately there's a lot that could be done to fix both of these brands

so back to my main point do you think that the WWE spliting PPV's is really a good idea? seems like a horrible one to me for the most part...

lets break down the card of course thats subject to change

HBK vs. Flair- might be an okay match
    Goldberg vs. Jericho good match
    Nash vs. Triple H uhh lol yeah
    Booker T vs. Christian great match too bad christian wont mantain the title
    La Resistance vs. RVD/Kane = hopefully it will build up more should be a good match
    Probably Test vs. Steiner = i hate steiner and i hate test but maybe there feud will work into an okay match
    Some sort of women's match = ehh who knows about this...

i mean i dont know there are a few matches that might draw me into this ppv maybe the top two listed and the tag team match but for the most part not something i'm really into

the cage match is kind of weird i mean i cant really see either Nash or Triple H actually moving much around the cage. Normally you'd see one crazy basterd in the ring that will take crazy bumps i.e. mick foley but with them two its like both can break a random bone at anytime. Especially that Nash i expect him to pull a Pyscho Sid soon and just have his leg break in half or something...
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

no...the split ppv sucks...they cant even put a good regular one on

i hope they go somewhere with the Val and Richards thing, i wouldnt mind seeing that match at the PPV
    test
  3. masterragu

yeah both of them are great on the mic and could put a good storyline together unlike 90% of either roster...

I seriously hope they get rid of this split ppv idea though it's really worthless...

I mean in a way i wish they kept WCW and WWF apart and kept it exactly like it is...

I seriously cant get too deeply into the whole two different brand things when it's in the say federation...

If they could have kept WCW and even named it something else it would have been better then naming the two after fucking tv show names like Raw and Smackdown...
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Bischoff got screwed out of buying WCW when it went up for sale...I wish he would have bought it instead of mcmanhon
    test
  5. Cane

Cane Guest

2 heavyweight champions

getting rid of titles

split ppv

stupid idea after stupid idea...
    test
  6. masterragu

man i remember back in the day when wwf was callin wcw wheel chair wrestling look at WWE now jesus christ makes me sick...
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I used to be such a big fan of wrestling
    This shit is getting too retarded nowdays
    test
  8. masterragu

Yeah I really hope this shit turns around...
    test
  9. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

No it wont work, they can barely fill out a good card with BOTH shows that will get a good buyrate. Smackdown has the majority of the good wrestlers, but theyre overall roster is small, the amount of people that smackdown has, they cant make a bunch of matches worth watching to fill out 3 hours commercial free, unless they get a bunch of matches to go 30+ minutes, which wouldnt be too shabby. Raw has the bigger roster, the bigger names, and the crappier wrestlers. They can fill out a card better, but there wont be many matches that will even be enjoyable. And another thing, this means they have 2 whole months to book a ppv, thats great they can make feuds mean something and build them well with 8 shows and end them with a big climax...but will that happen? this is the wwf were talking about, of course it wont, chances are the month that show doesnt have the ppv will just be random crap after random crap. And another thing, if they are gonna do this they should drop the price, ppvs are too expensive as it is, who wants to pay $35 for 3 hours of just ONE brand where only about TWO matches will have any importance? Theyre getting dumber and dumber as the weeks go by.
    test
  10. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

lmao ragu i remember that wheelchair wrestling shit, or "We Cant Wrestle" lol there was some dope ones
    test
  11. V E R B

V E R B Guest

i dont like it when they split the ppv's... that sucks, that means you will never see GOLDBERG n BROCK go at it...
    test
  12. masterragu

well the current format would provide 4 joint ppvs per year...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.