Do Yall Think Its Coo To Spit Written In A Cypha OR A BATTLE?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MossBurn, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Do Yall Think Its Coo, To Spit Written's In A Cypha OR A BATTLE?
    test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

as long as your not trying to pass it off as a freestyle.. sure..
    test
  3. ndastreets

ndastreets $$$$$

^ just as you said mufuckas stay tryna battle me with pre-writtens they be talkin bout ill snatch ya ice... and i don't have no jewelry on.. i be like wtf?

LOL so ya kno
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

what he says.....

Not battles though.....written verses in battles just sound gay as fuck......maybe written punchlines just thrown in random....w.ich is basically a freestyle anyway...
    test
  5. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

yeah a whole written battle verse is whack cuz it aint personal enough

random written punchlines here and there are what win crowds if they are relevant
    test
  6. Rickey Isreal

Rickey Isreal Braze Boogie

In cyphers it's cool. But in battles nah. That kinda voids the essence of the battle. Anyways it's very noticeable, especially nowadays, when someone is doing a written in a battle. I don't give any credit to cats who do that.
    test
  7. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

yeah, written in a battle, hell no, unless its like for example, and audio battle, or a battle track...but as far as on a street back and forth battle...or an organized battle, no...Never acceptable

in a cypher, i think the purpose is more of just spitting rhymes...keep it moving...if you freestyle or not, i dont think it matters, just dont try to pass it off as freestyle...
    test
  8. Spitting Image

Spitting Image longer than pippens arms

in battles no, it defeats the purpose of seeing how witty you are off the head, in cyphers, its o.k. i guess, but have any of ya'll heard the orphanage freestyle (the full version) its 51 MINUTES LONG and its all back and forth (between illogic, blueprint, slug, sage francis, aesop rock, eyedea, felipe etc) its real cool and its all freestyle 'cept for like two lines, they switch up topics and shit, at the end they all rappin about school, i prefer that type of cypher with no writtens than like some pre written stuff cause its more entertaining.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.