Do y'all think age is just a number

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Dec 10, 2013.

1. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

I do cuz I like some older women and they don't look so old. They've aged gracefully.

I've had some success on a chat line and there's a few women who say they are gonna come meet me soon

I haven't seen any pics of any of them cuz they say they don't have a picture phone so I guess I'm taking a risk

But they sound sexy. As if I could tell over the phone.

The main one I think I will like is 24 and she's 9 months pregnant. She says the babys father is a jerk and has hit her. I wanna fuck him up cuz anyone who hits females is a peice of shit. She's Jamaican and lives in Jamaica Queens and she's got such a sexy lil laugh. She's funny as hell and she is coming here to meet me tomorrow. Hope she's pretty

Another women is 57. You're prob thinking wow she could be your mother. But she said she doesn't look like she's in her 50s and I believe her cuz black women age so well. She said she would come here next Tuesday and meet me. I hope she's pretty too.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ahahahaha

someones gettin raped

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

My ocd is going allllll over the place.. It's kind of watching a Russian roulette being played, only instead of bullets, you're gambling with your personal safety and well-being..
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

assuming this isnt a hilarious joke for a second

both women sound like terrible choices the way he describes them. Remember these are the points hes made about them out of all things possible to tell us about them.

both have denied giving him pics
    1 is 9 months pregnant and has mean bf
    1 is almost 60 and says she looks prolly 45

thats all he knows and DIDNT fucking run!!!!!!!! ahahahahahaha its hilarious
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i met a chick with a contagious "backne" problem who says she broke up with her last bf cuz she was pokin holes in the condoms, but she says shes over that now... should i go on a date with her and fuck? or look for another chick maybe with 6 kids from 6 dads and an "inside man" at burger king?

please, help me decide which disaster i should choose?
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Wish @P. Chase rather focused on himself at present time, get to 100% before he'd be ready to embark on a relationship hunt giving half of himself to another person and in the process trying to make alllllllll the code red caution women as his main squeezes..

If common sense means anything - Chase, pet.. Listen to what Busta, Caesar and many others have already advised you in other threads..
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Read the last line in the "Friday" song tone.. :scared:
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

rebecca blacks friday?

"Check my time, it's Friday, it's a weekend
    We gonna have fun, c'mon, c'mon, y'all"
    test
  9. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

There's a reason why a woman in her 40s/50s is single.

Careful, young soldier.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

This line..

[​IMG]

..only subb it for "which disaster i should choose?"
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

he probably told them he had money from his settlement
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont wanna know why you know the lyrics to this "songe une terribe"
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

In my defense - it sounded a fitting soundtrack to accompany this thread.. Well, either that or Trauermarsch..
    test
  14. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

This is either a joke or you really aren't the real Paper Chase. Nobody is that desperate and stupid.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  15. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

any money bet p. chase is gonna try to get breastfed and take a sip of that chocolate milk....

@J o o k we got another golden thread
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. DaAlmightyDolla

just kill yourself now. i dont even feel bad about saying that anymore. theres only so much desperation a nigga can handle.

i wish i was a believer so that way i could say at least jesus loves you but that would be a lie
    test
  17. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Chase, bud, I don't want to sound like the mom that I am, but you are taking way too many risks in way too much of a hurry.

Be the tortoise, not the hare, my friend.

In a more direct response to the thread title itself, age used to bother me. Turning 30 I found difficult because I had attached personal achievements and my financial and working status at the time to it (which were near non existent). Shortly afterward I bought a home and became more settled in life, so it bothered me less.

Since then, I have turned 40 (and soon, 44) and the age doesn't bother me in the slightest. it IS truly just a number. The fact that I get mistaken for a college student quite often certainly doesn't hurt, lol. I look, sound and feel 15-20 years younger than I am, and am the healthiest and happiest I've been in a very long time.

From a dating standpoint, while age is still just a number, how well a person takes care of themselves or how mature, driven and responsible they are holds much more weight than their age does.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who the fuck doesn't have a camera on their phone in 2013?

you're meeting a 9 month pregnant woman?! strike 1

you wanna fuck up somebody you don't know on behalf of somebody you don't know because that person told you the other unknown person is beating them? you know a lot of people lie and women are extremely manipulative, right?

smh

strike 2 and 3.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

and why are ya'll giving him constant advice when it's pretty obvious it goes in one ear and out the other?
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

this nigga needs a dog or something but then id be scared for the dog...
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test