do yall realize that extreme conservative republicans have taken over the country????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

No one's perfect.
    test
  2. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

You want insighful? QUESTION WHY LIBERAL IDEALS NO LONGER APPLY TO REALITY!
    test
  3. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

Alright.. I'm fuckin tired of you dog.. I used to respect you..

QUIT DUCKING THE FUCKING NUMBERS... DO THE FUCKING MATH.. OBSERVE COMMON SENSE...

STATISTICALLY.. THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE BENEFIT MORE FROM THE BEDROCK, FUNDIMENTAL, BASIC, COMMON SENSE FOUNDATION OF DEMOCRATIC VALUES..

My IQ is 134.. I fall in the top %2.3 of millions of participants who have taken legitimate IQ tests... it doesn't mean shit without common sense...

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHEEP.. YOUR OWN PARTY DOESN'T EVEN EXTEND ANY LASTING BENEFITS TO YOU IF YOU DON'T MAKE 200,000+ A YEAR...

YOU IDIOTS ARE BRAINWASED BY FEAR AND YOUR OWN IGNORANCE... ENSLAVED BY YOUR NARROW SELFISH MINDS..

YOU AND EVERY OTHER PIECE OF SHIT WHO VOTED FOR BUSH.. VOTED FOR THEMSELVES.. NOT FOR THIS COUNTRY.. YOU'LL BE LUCKY IF YOU STILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER..

YOUR SCARED OF DRASTIC CHANGE FOR THE BETTER AT THE EXPENSE OF A LITTLE CUT OF THE MONEY THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SPEND IN YOUR LIFETIME ANYWAY..

YOU SEE WHAT BENEFITS YOU THE SOONEST.. NOT THE MOST.. AND NOT EQUALLY ACROSSED THE SPECTRUM..

I WOULD TELL YOU TO WAKE UP.. BUT SINCE I WOULDN'T WISH BUSH UPON MY WORST ENEMY.. GO AHEAD BACK TO DREAM LAND.. AS LONG AS IT'S TOO LATE.. YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO ON BEING AN OLD FASHIONED, NARROW MINDED, UNEVOLVED SHEEP, OBLIVIOUS TO THE TRUE REALITY AROUND YOU.. SO THAT YOU MAY CONTINUE TO BE A FUCKING LEACH, USING THE LESS FORTUNATE AS YOUR ELEVATOR TO THE TOP OF NOTHING...

FUCK IT.. YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO EVER GET IT... MAYBE FOUR YEARS FROM NOW WHEN IT COSTS $20 TO DRIVE ONE BLOCK, YOU'LL GET IT JUST IN TIME TO DIG A DEEP ENOUGH GRAVE SO THAT YOU CAN SAFELY CONCEAL YOUR ASSHOLE WELL ENOUGH TO KEEP THE REPUBLICANS FROM RAPING IT ANY MORE
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

The only ones scared of drastic changes are those who are anti-Bush.

Bush will be the catalyst to provide humanity with a kind of change that hasn't been seen since the fall of European Imperialism.
    test
  5. So. IL.L

WELL.. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE BASIC COMPREHENSION SKILLS AND COMMON SENSE..

BUT NOBODY EXPECTS YOU TO GET ANYTHING.. IT'S YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BE IGNORANT AND NARROW MINDED.. KEEP EXERCIZING THAT SHIT.. I MEAN WITH YOU IT'S NOT REALLY A MATTER OF CHOOSING.. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE..

WAIT... i HAD AN EPIPHANY.. YOU COULD UNLOCK THE KEY TO AN EMMERGING ISSUE.. WERE YOU BORN DESTINED TO BE IGNORANT YOUR WHOLE LIFE... OR DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA LATER IN LIFE AND SO YOU CHOSE TO BE AN IDIOT?

THIS COULD CLEAR A LOT OF SHIT UP.. WE'RE TALKIN GROUNDBREAKING..
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

DAmn, that was on some REAL SHIT....Like everybody else, Republican supporters should expect inflation to increase, gas prices to increase and the Deficit to increase as well....Oh yea, ya'll probably wont see Myke Sean for another year because i'll be in Iran or Syria...Ahahaha...I only got about 2.5 years left though..ahahha...Imma try to switch my M.O.S in the meantime...ahaha.shit is crazy..
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

lol@SO. ILL having an epiphany....ahahaha..
    test
  8. X sample

X sample New Member

ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS?

the fall of hitler maybe...u fruitcake..

hes not changing anything except regressing us back into the 50's only with a larger gap between the rich and the poor and a much larger chance of nuclear/biological disaster..
    test
  9. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

It wouldve been the same even if kerry had won. You people are manipulated through your political prejudices. Such is your hatred for bush and anything republican that you never stopped to notice that apart from a few cosmetic differences kerry's policy agenda was almost identical.
    test
  10. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

myke sean dogg......

do me a favor..... educate people in your community....try your fuckin hardest.....

educated people hate the world right now we need a change.....
    test
  11. So. IL.L

If you're extra lucky, you'll be forced to extend when stop loss sets in right about the time wwIII kicks off where you'll serve in fiji.. fighting terrorist threats before they materialize. Well at least we're pretty sure they're terrorists.. so I mean why take a chance right.. there's no time to wait for evidence with all the weapons of mass destruction that threaten to fall on our soil. We think that they may have secretly been moved to the moon.. NASA is preparing an 80billion dollar space ship to transport 40,000 U.S. troops to the moon to fight the terrorists where they are.. wait.. I forgot poland.. the correct number of troops is actually 40,001.. We don't have enough time to develop the technology to bring the newly built space craft back to earth. We could only sacrifice enough time and resources to make the space ship for a one way trip.. We found out that moon rocks might be worth as much money as diamonds pound for pound, so it worked out real well that the terrorists are there because then we can use the profit to not balance the deficit.. Once every 12 years or so we'll let a democrat be in the white house to balance it though, so it's ok. And don't worry.. we'll drop a dime on the blow job he got and he'll get impeached since getting a blowjob isn't christian..

Damn.. things are lookin up for you my man...
    test
  12. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

ahhahahahahahahah ^^^^^^

no words for the humor in that ........

omfg
    test
  13. So. IL.L

like I said.. your to stupid to get it.. too stupid to realize that the facts are outstanding against you.. You just ignore the stats as if they never happened.. Same as bush.. avoid facts with any diversion you can possibly think of to duck valid points...

I'm not narrow minded.. It's a possability that all of my beliefs are wrong.. but based on the numbers.. I like my odds better than yours.. I don't think everyone should think like me... I just know they shouldn't think like you... period..

Anybody but a bush, meskaline, or ghet-ghet in 2008..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.