Do we have a presidential election 2012? We do right?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I got a theory we may start seeing these end time events realy speeding up. An 2012 may be predicting one of the major events not the end of the world but maybe our first glimpse of the A.C. or the micro chips, or rapture, or sumthin like that maybe.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Maybe the completion of the nwo. Ionno what u think.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

how you an american and not know when your next elections are?

then all these people have the audacity to complain about their leaders.

anyway, 2012 is just another y2k but this time around something will happen in the political scene which will shake up some foreign policies. wouldn't be surprised if everyone carries one id card that serves the purpose of a bank card, drivers license, etc. within the next five years though.

either way, fuck it. let it come ...

[turn] ...
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

I was just making sure lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

TheBigPayback I can tell ur not blind like the rest of America, I think the higher up(iluminati will be tryna wrap up the nwo thing by taking away all of our rights with some kind of big disaster then blame it on another country jus like 9-11)...I'm in the army, I've seen pictures of the concentration camps they've built in several u.s states...all I gotta say is, its time to choose whose side ur on...and remember God uses good and evil to implement his plans, God knows about all this shit with the illuminati, and he will only let em go so far...they serve Satan and don't realize Satan can only do what God allows him to do...No matter how in control of a situation u think u have, GOD ALWAYS HAS THE LAST SAY SO...
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I think a conservative take-over is imminent. I see good things to come, not bad. In the end times it's supposed to get better, not worse... till the last 7 years or whatever at least.

Our history is filled with so many atrocities and bullshit. If we were in the 60's right now I'm sure you would be claiming end times were near.

Technologically, yes, I think we are able to plant chips, tattoo 6's, and bring world peace if anyone really gave a fuck.
    test
  7. Froggie Fresh

All through out the bible the first sign that a civilization is coming to an end is when homosexuality starts running rampant and begins to be accepted as normal behavior...homosexuality is one sin that cannot just be left unpunished by God because it corrupts everything, thats why it is called an abomination to man-kind...The only reason why America hasent faced the same fate as Gamorrah is because now there is hope through the salvation of Jesus Christ...God is giving us chances to repent, and sending floods(New Orleans), wild fires(California) and Recessions(America) as warnings for our iniquities...but if we don't head the warnings and allow Jesus to save us we will face the same fate as Gamorrah and Rome and those other Empires that lost there morals
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

The signs you're talking about aren't going to bring people to Jesus

New Orleans - Government's fault
    California wild fires - Isn't claiming that many lives
    Recession in America - There's been worse

Here's what we do. We don't build a city in a hole. We elect different representatives in our government. We stop building cities in Tornado alley and hurricane zones.

You want to talk about signs?
    - The Holocaust
    - Iran, Korea, and China packing nukes
    - World Trade
    - Earthquakes
    test
  9. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

obama is the antichrist
    test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

or maybe his predecessor will be, if palin gets elected i'll agree that the world is ending and convert to christianity

disclaimer: not really.
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

does the bible say anything about the gender of the antichrist?
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

If Obama's the antichrist, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are the 2 prophets.
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

actually young jeezy and nas are the two prophets

[youtube]O9sABRosdNg[/youtube]
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

theres no time for blindness if we are the leodecian generation all these things will come to pass b4 our eyes. I find it mighty interesting How our generations got the X, Y, Z titles as well. I doubt thats coincidence.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

more of a spoiler than a disclaimer, but lulz nonetheless ...

[turn] ...
    test
  17. Froggie Fresh

Yes jason...those are signs...but i was tlkin about signs that pertain to america....katrina wasnt all the government's fault because the government cant male hurricanes...ive heard rumors that the government had the levies weakened (they used that situation for population control) but just like i said earlier, these are warnings and if america keeps going in the direction we're going, then the punisnments will get harsher...i'm telling u...just keep living and watch how things begin to unfold right before your eyes
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

we need more intersesors and to stop trying to make isreal divide itself to appease the muslims.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

Things are going to shit, but look around. There are other countries worse off. What makes us so special?

And Katrina is just a hurricane. There are plenty of those in Florida, but you don't see that shit happening. America may not be what it was 10 years ago, but world powers fluctuate, and governments rise and fall. It's been happening for thousands of years and it will continue to happen. I don't see anything being worse than it was hundreds of years ago.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.