do we have a legit financial crew here?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

dont get crazy. you made a few good bets. if you havent been playing real money, dont start now with this crazy air of unfuckwithable confidence.. its the EASIEST way to lose everything. ive seen kids come out of sims like FUCK YEA and get hosed for 30% in 2 months on some "i.... i dont.... i dont know what happened......" type shit.
    test
  2. Eyerate

wow.. everything getting slaughtered today. cash is king bargains out the ass. TC @ 14 is bananas.

mantix is crying his head off over his THM right now :funny:
    test
  3. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

DICK is up 40%
    test
  4. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

lmao I picked up a tiny bit of TC at just below 14

we gon see
    test
  5. Eyerate

im in over 15.. and more than a tiny bit :funny:

no worries my friend, its just money either way.

fuckin blood in the streets today though.. some of the homies took six figure hits. no bueno.
    test
  6. Micky D

Micky D New Member

tips on starting out|?

programs ro use etc
    test
  7. larry word

we gon need some more info on what you tryna do. also not sure what the brokers are like in the uk, sorry. but anyway, unless you've got some intermediate knowledge on basic market/trading, i'd say to just fuck around with fake money. combine fundamentals and technicals!
    test
  8. Eyerate

test
  9. larry word

what you think about chipotle? I'm thinking of buying something like march 200 puts because I find it super overpriced right now. too pussy to short :funny:
    test
  10. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

No overconfidence here, like I said earlier I'm right 50% of the time which is nothing to be extremely proud of. When it comes to my own money I'm probably going to invest conservative and not try to pick at all. Probably be in index funds, bonds and REITS. Maybe some mutual funds but I'm pretty ambivalent about them.
    test
  11. larry word

if you're like under the age of 40 you should defly be in stocks... at the very least, it's a great learning experience, win or lose. mutual funds are a load of shit.
    test
  12. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

I would definitely have a decent amount of money in equities for a while. It would just be mostly in index funds. I don't really have the time to always devote to researching stocks. I go through spurts of interest in it.
    test
  13. Eyerate

chipotle is one of my larger customers.. they are still building stores like crazy with no sign of slowing. they're EXTREMELY profitable.

is it overvalued? not in my opinion. but i also dont hold a position either..
    test
  14. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

groupon >>>>>>>
    test
  15. Micky D

Micky D New Member

thanks Larry and Eyerate

just looking to learn a bit about it at the minute, very interested in this and educated TO FUCK!!!!!! ;)
    test
  16. Micky D

Micky D New Member

Yo guys, dont let this die homies...

reading all about stock etc and playing investopedia's fake game currently

What do you look for when investing? How do you choose who is a good company to put your money into?

Are there safe investments with low interest and not so safe with high risk (pigs??)

ALSO

are all markets now electronical or only NASDAQ? I suppose you can invest in NASDAQ from the UK
    test
  17. Eyerate

there are several factors that help me decide where i want to invest.. for the most part im risk intensive(age + liquidity) and i buy into companies based on upward mobility. a lot of this is just common sense. buyin AAPL at opening drop because it was extremely undervalued on bad health news for jobs. if jobs dies, im buying up to my neck in AAPL.

alot of times its about finding a niche market leader. WYNN and TC are 2 examples of that, except TC isnt looking super amazing right now, but it will.
    test
  18. Micky D

Micky D New Member

interesting stuff

this is a fascinating new world to me, ima keep learning and playing the free one and build my skills
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.