Do u really know what youre smoking?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Atreyu, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

I just started this shit not 2 long ago...but is there ANY way u can tell?taste?look?any way?
    test
  2. Tha Real Explicit

Tha Real Explicit type ill

hmm.. ionno how to explain?

eventually you'll know by look, smell, you can tell how good it is and even what it is (if your town or city got flow of many different kinds..)
    and you needa kno how much you should be getting, dont be lettin peeps rip you off, that might vary by where u live tho, you'd get a lot more in NYC then here in upstate NY, you just gotta learn haha.

i wouldnt taste it? ionno i never tried that, i kno peeps who've ate little nuggets haha, but only thing ive taste tested was yayo, harder to kno bout that (well easy to kno by taste if its yayo, haha, not much else is like it), but cuz peeps cut it with stuff, like baking soda etc.. not that it aint good but if they cut it to much or some shit you won't be gettin moneys worth, u wanna try an get it straight.
    test
  3. -D3gR33Z-

-D3gR33Z- Cool

test
  4. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

No...

Dog, despite what these people say, there is no way you can tell what strain yo're smoking unless you know the grower and he can confirm what strain seeds he has or what strain the clones he got was from....

No, usually by smell you can tell if it's fresher...
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Dog, tasting coc is a very BAD idea...why? exactly like you said, you don't know what it was cut with...and now a days all the coc is cut unless you grow or have some insane connect...everyone cuts shit cuz they can make so much more....all about money.....what if it was cut with something deadly? tasting=fucked.
    test
  6. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I'm not sure if you can tell what you're smoking.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah man, this goes to the other thread, the neame NEVER comes up where im at, and to say you could figure out what kind it was by looking at it is a fantasy......
    test
  8. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

Sometimes people lace weed with stuff. Oakland weed will have you straight bent.

I get it from my causin who has a canabis card, at least I know aint no strange shit in it.
    test
  9. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Medical Marijuana is usally really good shit :thumb:
    Due to the fact it needs to relieve pain or discomfort....shelly smokin the bomb buddah :thumb:
    test
  10. Dank

Dank d . a . n . k

No, however i've got to smoke some friend's homegrown. it's the best shit you'll ever smoke. but you really never know. for all you know, theres pcp in your weed everytime you smoke it. it's a risk u gotta be willing to take.
    test
  11. GameZ

GameZ New Member

You can tell by seeing it .. if you smoked a while i guess PEace (Blaze 2 Get back to me in the morning PEACE!) <--- A line from the movie How High! ow shit isn''t that the best movie or what!! Bless
    test
  12. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

so theres no way u can tell if there is coke in the weed huh?that shit is a damn burn man wtf...

oh and shelly...ima be in oakland for a prom this weekend...whaddup with that connect?
    test
  13. JiGGS

JiGGS JCain is My Princess

you can tell just by the smell whether its been sprayed with nasty ass chemicals.. if i get a wiff of some funky shit im throwin the bag right back at em lol.. shit gotta smell like straight haze.. im ill picky with that shit
    test
  14. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

dude, rest assured no one is gonna lace your bag with coke unless you ask for it son...do yo know how much more expensive the bud you'd be gettin wold be if it was laced with coke? no dealer is gonna waste money like that.

gotta be smart.....and if it's laced with coke.....look for white substance, although that cold just be huge growths of trichomes....
    test
  15. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I like my bud laced with PCP.

Coke is ok.
    test
  16. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

Fuck coke...i dont know what pcp is nor how to look for it
    test
  17. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

PCP .. is angeldust .. dont fuck with it .. ive been on it .. off it .. and on it again in the past 5 years .. shit aint no joke..

also when smeelin/lookin/ tastin reefer.. u can never tell the strain of it .. Xcept dro and a few other ones .. to me thats how it seemed.. and it may be misted .. Where im from .. they mist it with Embalmin FLuid .. or dip .. shit is crazy . ..
    dont fuck wit nunna dat outrageous shyt tho..Pz

PML
    test
  18. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

there's no such thing as a strain dro/hydro...well there is but it's not what you smoked...dro/hydro is simply how the herb was grown...
    test
  19. CommonenemY

CommonenemY locomokopokeyohoehoe

nah nah nah...

thats not necessarily true...

you always want them to come back and what better way to do so....

but in a way you do got a point...

and trust me....you would know if it was laced with coke...

its more than likely it would be laced up with some pcp.....and you would know that too...

theres not no real way to tell unless someone tells you or youve done the drug before and then you find out after you take it...

risky business...shit can get sprayed on there like nothing....dipped in it or whatever...
    test
  20. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Ok, put it like this....

mothafuckas aint gonna waste their damn time adding shit to bags for first time customers even, why? well for one the gy could get yayed out and do some crazy shit or be off the dust and kill someone and then when they become sober they tell the cops who they got the "weed" from because they're mad pissed your special bag of bud got them a life sentence....or the person is a fed and you get knocked for a more serious charge....or the person is gonna be like fuck it i dont want no more bags from you...messin with the buds and shit....

The odds of getting a laced bag is sooooo slim, unless you're in the projects....but even then those cats aint wastin ANY extra money....

I've never had a laced bag unless i laced it or looked for some extra kickin ish and neither have any of my boys....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.