do u hav the BALLS to tell me dis car aint look nice?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Ryder, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

there's a few slight difference... wheels, suspension, sway bar, hood. otherwise it's basically the same car.

I have no idea what the governor is at.. but I got my car past the speedometer limit of 155.. and I had plenty rpm's left.. based on how long I pushed it past 155 and where the rpms were, I think i hit about 162... and then I let off.

and I will never again be testing my car like that... so... 162 ain't bad.

my cuz said he got his C5 to a little over 180... which seems about right.

the z06 claims 200mph.. I think it could do more.
    test
  2. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

A Skyline would fuck your AT TA in its sunburst orange rear end all day long.

Displacement is a replacement for people who dont know how to push small engines past big ones. Then again.. theres nothing you can tell Snikka about his car :)
    test
  3. Snikka

it's true.

i've had to take brutal assault at the hands of Kraylen and his accomplices.
    test
  4. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

I hate to break it to some of you kids, but Skylines' aint the shit anymore. Fast and The Furious days are gone, Try getting up to date on cars and realize that you should UNDERSTAND cars before you try and look cool by talkin shit you dont know.

I've seen Skylines, i see them everywhere in Australia, it's the new soccer-mom cars and ive seen plenty of cars beat 'em, myne included.
    test
  5. Kraylen

Im copin' a new infiniti next month, we should race Snikks.
    test
  6. Snikka

the phone works both ways bro.
    test
  7. canabi

canabi Blow Me

bro i have a stock car that would shit on your ta and i only bought it fro 500(the joy of hookups) and dont think im talkin about some little ricer im talkin a 87 camaro i roc z z-28 with the 350 pushin damn 300 horses stock but if you wanna get technical and say 20 g's if i threw 19.5 g's in that car and compared it to your 20 g stock car id smoke the doors right off your shit you get what you pay for think about it if you wanna compare anycars for the price the skyline would be the only one touchin the c6
    test
  8. Snikka

ok
    /
    /
    /
    test
  9. Kraylen

Well.... no.... if you both had 20 G's.. fuck it, if YOU had 20 and Snikka had 15 you'd still lose....

You'd spend the first 12 G's fixing your car... You can't tell me you got a 87 Camaro that DOSENT need extensive motor work.... and even with a new engine your dash board would catch fire..... then again, I know shitty "ricer" cars that would destroy your average F-body...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.