do u hav the BALLS to tell me dis car aint look nice?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Ryder, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryder

Ryder (7z0)

test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

i bet that civic has 80 horsepower.
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

what? A civic/skyline?

whats the point of this other than to impersonate a much better car and make it look bad when getting your ass kicked by domestics?
    test
  4. lostprophet

lostprophet Streetcred, scars2proveit

its a skyline
    test
  5. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

why are ppl saying it is a civic... it is a skyline.. look it is a RHD car like all skylines. But besides that this skyline looks like ass. The wheels are blah to say the least.. not sure what specs are on the car since you didn't say shit about it... but looks alone it isn't shit.. If you want a nice looking skyline let me help you...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Snikka

the window banners and stickers probably help those things break speed records.

I can't even imagine the horsepower gains.
    test
  7. Snikka

and the reason I called it a civic is because the picture said "civic" in the top right

otherwise, I'd call it a piece of shit. which it still is. but, at least I could put a name to it.
    test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

test
  9. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

i love nissan gtr

the shit looks wild

lovin it
    test
  10. Snikka

doubtful. go snag me a price and some specs on a stock skyline for 2001.

it doesn't matter anyways, I'd still race it. Thing looks a bit too ricey for my liking.

but I will tell you it's ugly looking.

IN MY OPINION.
    test
  11. Snikka

Why not?

It would probably get drowned out by the high pitched ricey whine.
    test
  12. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I wont go into the irony of someone driving an F-body calling another car ugly... but uh... ??

2001 GTR?...

276 hp
    216 tq

0-60 in 5 flat

TA (WS6)
    325 hp
    350 tq

Sad news? All those extra horses... for what?

0-60 in 5.2

Same time round-about as the GTR... but wouldn't it be nice if there were actually stock GTR's on the roads? lol....
    GTR owners don't buy the car and keep the stock numbers. Just doesn't happen...
    test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

test
  14. Snikka

how someone who drives a 2000 eclipse that runs a 13 second 1/8th talk to me about fast cars is beyond me.
    test
  15. Snikka

f-body's are awesome looking. you gotta be kidding me.

I don't dig the small ricer looking cars with big wings and ground effects. sorry.
    test
  16. Snikka

edit: the new Z06's are amazing with an 80,000 pricetag

you need to learn somthing.
    test
  17. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

For half that price tag you could rape that same zo6.... but I need to learn something? lol

"How someone that drives a 2000 eclipse can talk to me about fast cars..." - uh... someone with a 1994 could talk to you about fast cars. I didn't buy a 2000 eclipse to be fast pal.. that'd be retarded, wouldn't it?
    I bought it because it has less than 40k mi, is in perfect condition and cost me 5 grand. Not a bad deal.

That is my "other" car too by the way. Still got the 323 i bought for 8 grand 2-3 years ago.

I'm not into ricey wings either, though the transam sports one on stock models... uh...

and F-Bodies are commonly thought as fucking ugly... I think the transam looks great... from ONE angle. That being the nose of the car (with ram-air hood)... too bad pontiac forgot to put any effort whatsoever in making the rest of the car match the detail of the front end.

Keep in mind, I drove a TA for awhile thinking i was going to get it for a steal, and it was pushing close to 600 hp.... I can speak on yours.
    test
  18. Snikka

you listed cars like porches, ferrari.... a z06 is 500hp for an 80k price tag.. NOTHING beats it in performance for that price. bottom line.

you listed the 13 seconds 1/8th as "pretty fast" didn't you? I swear you were excited about that.

and yes trans am's have a wing... but they also are rear wheel drive and around 340 lbs of torque stock.... make sense? why would you put a wing on a car... well lets see to keep the rear wheels to the ground and cause better traction.

for the price and performance you get in a trans am, you're getting a corvette ls1 engine and a sweet looking frame.. it's performance all around.

i'd post my car picture, and you'd still hate. I don't have a ram air hood cause I copped a sunburst orange metallic TA, i couldn't find a ws6..

dog, I personally like american muscle cars.. and I always wanted an f-body... go fucking find a car around $20,000 that is gonna push 320hp and 330lbs of torque and still look smooth as fuck.

you won't.. go find a supra for 25-30k. becauise your options consist of an sti or evo.. I don't dig small ass cars.. I'm not a small guy..

you should have kept the "600 hp TA"... which is bullshit.. I bet it was your daily driver right?
    test
  19. Snikka

[​IMG]

omg, look at that thing..

so fucking ugly.. so slow... I should add some stickers. and some ground effects..
    test
  20. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

i cant lie.. trans ams are ugly lmao

i always dug the maro better

anyways... 5.0 for life!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.