Do THE REST OF YOU consider iLL Rich and Brit Boi "wiggers", and why?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

how many of michael eric dyson's books have you read soultan? dont front
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I got y'all on ig, but something has to be noticed by who's responding and their potential motives and revisionist definitions of what a so-called "wigger" is so it does not include them. Sorta like women, where a whore is someone who would do just one more sexual act than the person defining it would do, or a bitch is someone who is just one step meaner than how they are.

Y'all keep posting. In a week, I'll re-up this and y'all can look in the mirror. Few people not widely considered "wiggeresque" have posted. Just those who feel threatenned by the term, and justifiably so.
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

God as my witness, none. He annoys me. Smart though he may be. The few times I've seen him speak on different shows, he makes too many excuses and allowances for many disagreeable behaviors of blacks in the media for my taste. No, Mike. Not all hip hop is wonderful for black people, most of it sucks. No, mike. There's no good reason for us to call each other the n-word; don't care how creatively you create an acronym for the letters in it.

But teq, answer me this:

Do you do shows AT ALL (open mics included)? How many?
    Do you have any example of any graph art of your own whatsoever?
    Can you dance at all?
    I know you claim to make beats. Show me one.
    Name any one of the other FIVE elements of hip hop that you can consider yourself as having even tried partaking in. How bout telling me why there are five others that people don't know about?

Basically, define yourself as something other than a fucking hip hop consumer/tourist/poser.

The fact I need to ask after having known you on here for over half of a decade is telling, and the fact you need no such proof from me shows clearly that you are not in any position to ever question if I am hip hop, because no one can.

Other people on this forum like ghet or even azeus (fucked up tho he may be) can claim hip hop. What I find hilarious is none of you, brit or rich can claim it, but y'all in here talking the most shit.

Now I ask you: does any of this make you guys "wiggers", and is anything wrong if it did?
    test
  4. I guess Soultans way of dealing with a diabolical thread he made that went utter tits up is putting [everyone] on ignore [funny]

you are aware of how stupid you look, right?
    test
  5. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

I think I know who you are now.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

actually my definition of wigger does include me

damn ur dumb
    test
  7. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

no

you mean graf art son, and no because that shit is not hiphop. That shit is for rollerskating •••••• and fatlace homo's who know they aint down but think they can make themselves hip-hop by ticking off activities on a checklist.

Yes, b. I am a classically trained dancer. Rumba, samba, foxtrot. I hold it down on every level.

all the times ive blazed you on the mic have been over my very own urban soundscapes, dig. You know full well that I keep it raw like that

I have already told you that the elements bullshit is a fiction. It was a concept invented by black academics and popularised by middle class dudes with no knowledge of what hip-hop really is as a blueprint to pattern themselves after. It endures because it allows 100% unauthentic dudes such as yourself to define hiphop in such a way as to grant them supposed authenticity. Kool herc didnt come down from the top of his projects block with any elemtns carved in stone tablets and not a single gritty real hiphop nigga acknowledges the validty of that elements bullshit. FALL BACK.

my music defines me, and it defines me as a gun popping iced out pimpomaniac with the neck on froze, faggot.

I was a wigger but I elevated myself to /\/igga through my output in the game. You not a /\/igga, son. Youll never be a /\/igga like me and it burns you up inside.
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao @ soultans hip hop activities checklist
    test
  9. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

You're ALL wiggers, k?

Relax, wiggas.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

smh at all these defensive mufuckas...

Mufuckas I ain't named comin' out the woodwork and just indicatin' themselves.
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

btw:

this is my ignore list. I'll occasionally hit view message if necessary, but it's not necessary on this thread anymore because nothing anyone on THIS list has to say is relevant. I want to know what the ones who AREN'T defensive because of the term wigga have to say. That would mean none of these people:

Brit Boi Gee
    iLL Rich
    Ratiko Malodic
    Tadou (honorary)
    Tequila Jong-il
    Yahunyahti

The mere fact that any of these people keep replying is all that's relevant about them...
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

this thread is startin to look more and more like an elaborate cheap shot

make a topic about member A in the third person

then

when member A tries to "defend themselves"

politely inform "everyone else" that member A is on ignore so their posts "dont count?"

what is that somethin u learned in law school????
    test
  13. anyone here see the flawed logic in making threads about people on your ignore list? I mean here was me thinking that you would want to ignore them? I guess having people on selective ignore has its benefits, i.e.
    if all the ad-hominem fallacies are been obliterated with ease, you can rejoin the conversation and keep flogging a dead horse.

word@reggie
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Actually, yes it is. However, that's not the point.

I want to know what OTHERS think of THESE PEOPLE, not hear them come to their own defense. We KNOW what THEY think. I want the Ghets, the sags, the identity-x's, the menazes, etc. to weigh in. In other words; the people who are not clearly in the category of "people rm.com has claimed to be wiggers".

If it were a thread about what people think of those that rm.com has labelled "tokens" or "oreos"; then me and tadou should stay out of it, because we were not addressed. [dunno] We clearly fall into that category. If it were "what do y'all think of the british in here?" then a rant from a brit about the anti-british sentiment here - while expected - is a misdirected response.

It's all comedy, tho, so I'm laughin' at it, but I have yet to find more than one or two posts that qualify as a direct response to the thread:

What's a wigger? Are these people listed wiggers (brit boi and iLL Rich) and is that necessarily a bad thing?

I put in Shook as a control because personally, I think it takes much more than just being white and liking rap music to be "a wigger". I dig classical music, I don't wear wigs and dress like Amadeus. (at least not in public). I submit that liking Jay Z doesn't automatically make you want to cornrow your head and drop the N-bomb every five minutes and claim a hood you never been to. I think a lot of people use rap music as an excuse to emulate the dregs of black society because it's been deemed "cool" by the media. It's like gay dudes who act more womanish than a woman.
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

thats all fine and whatnot but when u lace ur thread about "wiggerrrism" with namecalling aimed at certain members then yea u can pretty much expect it to turn into a nislanif vs whoever thread and the topic at hand to be pretty much ignored altogether. as shown by the lack of responses by just about anyone not on ur "wigger list." i see u now have another wigger thread in this section. good luck with stopping that one from turning out like this one.

peace of advise.. if ur really lookin for some intellectually sound and unbiased debate on wigggers.. maybe "rapmusic.com" isn't the best place 2 find it
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Well, yes. That's a given. I'm just mining for one or two key responses. The reason why those two were named is because of a thread they made asking me if I considered my black ass a "wigger". The irony just could not be denied, considering their rep on here.

And I know this isn't exactly the mensa website, but at least here, I know what to expect from who. I know who to take seriously and who to take with a grain of salt. I've been here since the beginning.

What's your view on the actual question of the thread, btw?
    test
  17. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

think i already answered that.. a wigger is a white boy that wants to be black. at least thats what i see people refer it as. is it a bad thing? i dunno.. i just see it as another kind of "in" thing for kids to be these days.. don't think there's any grand scheme goin on just kids tryin to impersonate their image of "cool"
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

exactly how I see it.
    test
  19. yo momma

yo momma New Member

I was on 'ignore' when it wasn't even possible for a Mod put people on ignore, nor be ignored. I'm pretty sure it still isn't possible for a Mod to ignore people, anyway, this is all besides the point when my 5 posts per year about Soultan ALWAYS get replies.

The only thing worse than using ignore, is lying about using it.
    test
  20. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

it is in fact quite possible to put people on ignore when you're a mod. [dunno]

What I wanna know is how the fuck did you get OFF ignore??!? Lemme fix that:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.