Do THE REST OF YOU consider iLL Rich and Brit Boi "wiggers", and why?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Seriously, is being a "wigger" wrong? Is the PHRASE "wigger" offensive? To whom and why?

Let's dissect the two most noted "wiggers" ever to approach rapmusic.com and one other guy from S. W. Atlanta and see if it is in fact acceptable to be one, or is it merely caricature or what one is in the first place...

One of the original two tried to define a "wigger" as a white person who's into hip hop. That makes me think of Shook.

Shook went to Morehouse with me. He's half german, half anglo by blood, making him the whitest white person literally ever. He wore plaid shirts, jeans that fit, and timbs that were specifically for working in, not fashion. He had the beard of Bob Villa and drove a red ford F-50. He literally was the most out of place looking guy on the planet, but he was our friend and Vice President of the student government at the world's leading black institutes of higher learning (meaning: he had our respect.)

All he listened to was hip hop. This was '96, so it was heavy No-Limit era. He also was into nas and Jay-Z and Busta because his roomate and best friend (to this day) was a kid from the south bronx named Spider. The three of us were hella close. Me and Spider were the best B-Boy tandem that school ever saw or probably ever seen. I was pre-law, he was pre-med, Shook was Comp Sci.

Now, does that make Shook a "wigger"? Let's face it, he has more street cred than a lot of the "wiggers" on this site do. He was living in South West Atlanta when the block was hot. He's forgotten more about hip hop than most of us ever knew. He dated black women exclusively (but it was admittedly hard to find one willing to date a guy who was the spitting image of the host on New Yankee Workshop...) and actually went to a premier Black School (Morehouse) as did his older sister (somewhere in the Carolinas, where he's from originally). Not only that, but he had actually been to and through africa as a student. He knows more about black history legitimately (remember: Morehouse man) than probably anyone on this site (maybe even me...maybe). He at least knew enough never to say the N-Word at all ever.

Then we have Rich and Brit Boi who are clearly posers. One's probably never known a black person in person (Brit), the other one keeps trying to cornrow his hair or get dreads or try to convince black girls his dick isn't small, it's just a block away...

They can't rap, can't dance, never seem to have shown any ability in graph writing or d-jaying or producing or ANYTHING. They are completely USELESS to the hip hop culture or rap music in any form besides mindless consumers.

So of these three white men, who's the wigger? Are ANY of them? Are ALL of them? And what does it take to be a "wigger"?

I think sheep like rich and Brit are necessary because we wouldn't have platinum rappers without posers buying the albums and biting their rhymes nonstop. I don't think shook is necessary for anything in hip hop, but trust me when I say he is refreshing to say the least. During his four years, there was racism against him, though rare. There was never ANY racism from him or the other two white guys out of 3200 at morehouse AT ALL.

So when is a white guy being a wigger, and when is a white guy's interest in hip hop or black culture genuine? Is that the dividing line?

Trust: in my book, rich and brit and az are "wiggers". Ghet and Shook are not. Their a couple of german dudes who like black music, and that's where it stops. Neither feel the need to "front". They wear who they are on their sleves almost to a fault (ghet) and don't live in a fantasy world on the net to fulfill some sort of hip hop penis envy. That's MY call, what's y'alls?

Sociologist, Philosophers, self-proclaimed hip hop experts -sound off.
    test
  2. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

um honest question why are you an asshole
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

yea your friend is a wigger cause he "exclusively dated black girls" and purposely went to a "black school" as well. he's just another self-hating white boy.

dont know ill rich or brit boi so wont comment.
    test
  4. Sodium

and lol @ you thinking being hip hop = graf,b-boying,djing, mcing lolol

nigga that proves youre on some fake shit right there.

being hip hop is having a reptable shoe game, grabbing bitches titties in 7th grade, pressing pause to see chun li's panties mid air kick, going 2-2-2-2-2 on a 10 sack, hopping the turnstyle, making fun of people, getting into a fight over a foul while playing basketball, riding your bike everywhere, hoodies and dunks etc etc

that my freind is hip hop. youve never lived that life.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Hey! We prefer the term "politeness challenged" or "attorney"! *shakes fist*
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Well, I get the first point, but Shook was comp sci. Morehouse's comp sci department is what attracted him to the school. It wasn't the women, because there simply AREN'T any.

But as to the first point, never thought of it. So do this for me:

define "wigger"? I (and most blacks) would define it as white folks trying their hardest to front by partaking in the most stereotypical and insulting aspects of what the media has portrayed to be "black culture". They know nothing of history. If asked to not call us N*ggers, they'd say "sorry. Colored" or "Sorry: Afro-American". If not for the N-word, they wouldn't know what to call each other, let alone blacks. A black man with a job and a degree is somehow very very threatenning to them.

For me, whether they date black or not is not part of it. Many of them HATE blacks and would never date 'em; others wish they WERE black and would date them. As for shook, he grew up around klanfolk in his family. He saw the hypocrisy in that, being they were all Christians and he was too, so I guess that caused him to lean the other way.
    test
  7. Sodium

soulso you need to relax akhi. i'm being honest. you're one of the most intense people i've ever come across.
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

There are actually nine elements of hip hop, the four main ones are the ones I enumerated because most of y'all ain't up on the factology roots of the zulu nation, so I wasn't gonna go over y'all heads.

But none of that shit is hip hop you said. Skaters, bmx riders and Surfers do all that shit too, how is any of that "hip hop"?

I'mma add you to the rich/brit list.
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I get that A LOT!!!!!
    test
  10. Sodium

my point is that hip hop isn't music/whatever. its the way you grew up and the way you live. its a mentality. a way of thinking and living.

and yah all that shit i said is hip hop. 100% hip hop. im about to go light up a black and mild on my toaster cause i cant find my lighter. thats hip hop. mike tyson biting evander holyfield's ear. that was hip hop. cleaning your air force ones with a toothbrush. hip hop. jordan when he used to rock a gold chain in the league. hip hop.

the fact that you dont understand this proves youre not really hip hop.
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i dont make up definitions for words.. so when i heard wigger all i think is white boy that wants to be black. whether its to be trendy or to piss off his parents, whether he's successful at it or taken as a joke, that's what i see it as.
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

To be sure, you just did make up a definition for the word: a white guy who wants to be black. To this, we relatively agree.

But to know Shook is to know he was not that at all. He in fact HATED guys like that with a passion. Me and Spider (who's blacker than midnight; he's actually in that pic of shook if you look at the two glowing read eyes just above the girl's head) often had to be like "Yo, Shook. Calm down." whenever he'd go on one of his tears about racist white folks. We standing there like "we finna get shot at if this 6'3" white boy don't calm the fuck down!" We on the corner of Fair and Ashby and he's actin' an ass! [funny]

But that was the whitest man I've ever met. He even had rhythm. Didn't show it much, tho. He'd just chuckle to himself when everyone else would presume he didn't know how to dance. Then one day outta know where, this dude starts hoppin' like a Que for like 10 seconds. Then nothing ever again for 3 and a half years.

GyatDAYUM I miss Shook.
    test
  13. gyatdayum!

Can you tell this guy is utterly shook and about to spaz out? I bet he was shaking like a shitting dog while typing this out. I will provide the theory for the creation of this thread at the very end of this post.

Now to address your hoplessely desperate and fallacious smear campaign: Yea I've never seen a black person, let alone known one, ever! You got me. My last girlfriend was black, does that count, or does that make me a wigger?

bare in my mind I am a complete stranger to this 35 year old man away from these boards and the more hillarious this shit becomes.

this mafaucka made this point because he tried to accuse me of biting outkast rhymes from 10 years ago and looked like a complete twerp in the process. Look at how he couldn't resist to put 'nonstop' at the end of the sentence as if he has any proof that I have ever bitten any rhymes once, let alone multiple times. The very reason ladies and gentlemen why Nislanif is a sheister lawyer.

Look at this guy make up a guy named 'shook' to make it clear in a post marked by assumptions about two white guys (some of which are ethnic stereotypes) that he does make exceptions for some white people. haha. he must think we are some slow ass maufackas to not catch that.

Show me one piece of evidence where I look like a wigger as you say, and I will show you a thousand reasons why you really are looking like a fucking pointy head, right now. Infact, show me one occasion since I joined the site in 2002 where anyone apart from you has called me a wigger.
    test
  14. And for those who care about what I think about hip-hop:

I dont let 'race' bind my ideas of hip-hop, mainly because I see hip-hop as poetry through a different medium,
    and not limited by cultures, colours or creeds. Nislanif thinks in dichotomies and closed systems when it comes to hip-hop, I think in a more cosmopolitan way and wouldn't mind mixing some simon and garfunkel with a grimey break-beat. I vibe with all races, am true to myself and dont try to be something i'm not. Can Soultan really say the same?

And now for the reason I believe the thread was created. This thread was spawned out of the anger of coming back to the other wigger thread and finding out that:

"ow shit, brit boi just sonned the fuck out of me in broad daylight. Hmm, what can I do, oh I know, make a knee jerk wigger thread and accuse brit and ill rich of being wiggers, hahahaa, yea that will do"

Exhibit a.)
    at 10-08-2007, 09:20 PM Soultan replies to wigger thread in spec in a fit of rage

Exhibit b.)10-08-2007, 09:37 PM Soultan makes new wigger thread. Notice the 17 minute difference which would be about the correct amount of time to put together this diatribe.

then...as the sweat dripped down his torpedo dome, his brain was already italicising specific words and preparing the [ dummy ] emoticon (amazingly without irony)...

and the prosecution rests, your honour.
    test
  15. who-flung-poo-e

who-flung-poo-e Zhōngguó Crew

dis chigga is racist as shit [funny]
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

u be on some dumb shit daily

lemme school u right fast

a wigga is any white person who glorifies hip hop, or associates themselves with hip hop... period

some people try 2 make it a deroggitory term but 2 me i dont mind throwin the word around at my wiggas

and mind u... these are white people whove actually sold dope, live in hoods, dress in baggy clothes, have braids or fades, steal shit, etc....

soultan i got more street cred then any of u or ur erika badu crowd

u talk about rapping, djing, etc etc like its still 1976

nobody excepts u and ur erika badu, kanye west, common crowd actually does that shit... nobody in the hood breakdances or does graffiti (except for gangs)

uve lived in a mansion ur whole life, stop talkin about the streets u have never been apart of. u are a lawyer. understand that? u worry about the laws, i break em

feel me?

prolly not

hip hop is more then music its a lifestyle. hip hop is how u dress, how u talk, what music u listen 2, etc. its like a religion. now a days, hip hop is about bein in the street, runnin from the cops, stealing from 7-11, getting caught stealing and cussing the dude out and running outta the store, gettin in fights over dumb shit, gettin drunk, smokin weed, selling drugs.....

u are outdated.. ur in the 30+ crowd now. it aint up 2 u anymore what hip hop is.. its ours now

meanwhile ur stilling in a california suburb im in a brick building of many units on 3 blocks and the whole hood is 90% puerto rican and every house has a drug dealer in it

and lmao @ u takin shots at me. fuckboy. my girl is black number one, and i cut my braids anyway 2 conform to this conservative ass society that u blend in well with. u just must be jealous cuz mad black girls like me and ur compensating for ur racial insecurities. u just like the white boys who get mad when a black dude fucks a white girl. stop bein a girl and man up

also, i dont buy any albums from any rappers who go platinum. most of my favorite arists dont even go gold.

fuck yaself, u bullshitter. if u ever in ct come here so i can run ur pockets. but gimme a 10 minute headstart before u call the police tho bitch.
    test
  17. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Very true. The moment someone starts spouting that 5 elements shit you know their only exposure to hip-hop is through the writings of michael eric dyson and they aint never lived it. Hip-hop the 'cultural phenomenon' is an invention of black academics who split their careers between hating whitey and trying to imbue every black achievement, however miniscule, with the maximum amount of significance.

Hip-hop has always been about stunting and balling hard. The only reason people were breaking is to flip /\/igga's lids, it was a manifestation of the desire to ball or fall. The moment breaking became gay was the very moment it was no longer associated with hip-hop properly called.

Balling is the one thing that runs through the entirety of hiphop. From the turkish rope to the platinum chain the game aint changed
    test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I need people to pay attention to who's really on some hatin' shit on here and ask themselves "why"...[funny]
    test
  19. this is abundantly clear to everyone [funny]
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

word

the thread maker prolly the hater

true dat
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.