Do Some Black Women Just Attract White Men?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Do Some Black Women Just Attract White Men?

Imperial1 this is as close as i could get to what you wanted me to find.

I've noticed that not all Black women are approached regularly by White men. Is there a reason for this?

This has never been a problem for me. By no means am I a "ghetto fab" diva but I am an intelligent, strong-willed, beautiful Black female. I'd like to think that in no way do I come across as wanting to be White. Instead, I express the diversity that can exist within the Black population; we are not all ignorant as shown on television.

(As a side note: Black people as a whole have a long history of successes and sheer normalcy. It's unfortunate that the media portrays us as booty shakin', lazy idiots with a culture of bastard children and welfare reliance who sell drugs all while saying, "No you di'n't, girlfriend!" Or, as uber wealthy athletes/athletes' wives embroiled in scandal when our man leaves us for a woman with naturally straighter hair. Where are the middle class Blacks who work hard to give their families hope? We exist!...)

Anyway! I am great at digression so let me try to get back on track.

When I go out, I am always approached by White men. Just this last weekend, I went to a store to buy body wash and a cute White guy sidled up to me and said, "Hey." We had a brief conversation that resulted in my being asked to lunch. Later that same evening at a bar, unfortunately, I was followed around by a guy insisting on buying me a drink and chatting me up even after I broke the news that I would not be going home with him. He was also quite attractive.

But after browsing a few websites, I've noticed that not all Black women who date White men have this kind of experience. Majority of the success stories I've seen come from women who developed a friendship with a White man that eventually turned into dating.

I've also seen comments from White men who are interested in Black women saying that they are never sure how to approach.

Now, I'm sure I don't give off a "WHITE MEN ONLY" vibe, which brings me back to the original question: do some Black women just attract White men?

Is it a look or attitude or something completely intangible?
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I'd love to see her picture.
    test
  3. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Probably the Halle Berryish, distinctively caucasian features having type.

Most whites dudes I know rarely give black women a second look, iah.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I hate this fuckin' begging, apologist mentality of certain blacks.

It's like "Oooh, oooh like me, like me... appreciate me for not being like those other niggas"

Fuck outta here... damn self-loathing idiots always looking for white approval.

They're slaves.
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I've tried to tell black women this when some of them want to make that statement that they should start dating white men since there aren't enough "successful" black men around. A successful white dude is gonna first want the Catherine Zeta-Jones or Gwyneth Paltrow types and if he does go interracial, he's gonna pursue the Halle Berry's, Beyonces and Lucy Lui's. Many of these "successful" black women complaining about not finding successful black men look more like Monique than Halle. So why would they think white men would want them? They need to just stop being so picky and get with Tyrone down at the factory. Hell, dude's working and union jobs pay good money... so what he don't have a Phd.
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I gotta get on this heiffer again.

Complaining about racial self image as depicted in the media is fruitless. There are outlets that show various other sides. Some people just choose to ignore them and only want to concentrate on the "jiggaboo" images. Why? Because they're embarrassed by ugly truths and only want to be seen in a "positive" light. Why? Because they "need" white validation in order to make it in life. Why? Because they're miseducated negroes who haven't grasped the concepts of self-education, self-preservation and creating your own opportunities and success.

As long as you allow someone else to control your destiny and to control your happiness and esteem, then you're a slave.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.