Do people still post music here? Ive heard these boards are nothing but bullshit these days

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by GRaFFiK NaTuRE, Jul 8, 2014.

1. GRaFFiK NaTuRE

GRaFFiK NaTuRE -GN-

If people are still posting and listening to music around here, check my shit and drop a link to some of yours and i'll check it out. Seems like most of these hip hop boards are completely dead or if they're active, no one is actually making music or doing anything.

I started out battling and shit on boards like this and now I have a funk rap band I started with my homeboy who used to freestyle with me in high school. I play guitar and he freestyles

www.youtube.com/apacheresistance

there's a studio recorded version and a live version. Check it out and tell me what you think. One take on everything except the drums.

I see @TraGiC tryna boost some activity around here. How do you do that? make it about music again! Lets get people dropping some tracks and battling again. Fuck with me people i'm tryna find a place to exercise my songwriting and rapmusic.com was always the place I wanted to call home but reputation seems to take weight over content. Lets make some fucking content!

also side note, Tragic if you see this I was wondering if you still keep in contact with Kraylen at all, or know if he's still alive?
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

nobody even posts here anymore bro
    test