Do people really believe RM members?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by UneekTestimony, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

lol@this dumb ass minority thinking i wanna be black.

who owns america? blacks?

who controls ur dope supply u bottom feeder? blacks?

jesus some of these niggas are so stupid.
    test
  2. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

you still have black bloood in you. does it make you mad? I'm sure in Brazil people look up to you because of being mostly European in ancestry.
    test
  3. nyccee4

nyccee4 New Member

damn nigga you really are delusional. never said you wanted to be black, you just act like you got a pass to throw around the word.
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

every moment spent worrying about the next man is one you could have put towards your own success

and for the record i'm a proud master of the custodial arts making BANK one more year and i get a whole weeks paid vacation and bumped up to the mid teens per hour.

keep talking shit.. ill keep cleaning it up, and making money
    test
  5. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

wtf?

man netcees are so fucking stupid.

lux, my fathers afro brasilian and there isnt a bone in my body that hates that.

im proud of what i am and my people are above any combo of mutt u are lil nigga.
    test
  6. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

I don't believe you're female
    test
  7. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i make 5k per year, working all 52 weeks of the year, and i'm perfectly happy [​IMG]
    test
  8. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

We're both mutts though papaz. <3
    test
  9. Dely

Dely In The Trap

I feel bad for u
    test
  10. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I stopped giving a fuck what other people say or do when I realized I was an adult.

This sites just like meeting a big ass group of people through your one really good friend...You'll know which ones are the faggots and which ones are cool to hang out with the second they open their mouth.
    test
  11. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

wtfffffff you a grown ass man and you only make 5k a year?

didnt you also say that spend close to 2k on weed?

did you mean to say you make 15k? or 25k?
    test
  12. Shortyo

Shortyo The God....Redeem Yaself

yall are out of control now adays, thank god i make money and music, some of yall turned this site to shit lol

I aint into the petty back and forth shit, if you wanna holla at me PM me, im in the bay now, so lets make music or moneyholla
    test
  13. Shortyo

and this lil rich nigga Repute off the hook! he remind me of my millionaire friend named craig from australia! Good shit tho lol holla at me if you ever wanna chop it up on some business/music business shit
    test
  14. Archer

Archer Hamityville

loool

RM Craig? He's from the UK! lol
    test
  15. Shortyo

na not RM craig, I have a millionaire business partner in australia he runs my label over there. I dont personally know anyone in real life off rm... (thank god???)
    test
  16. Archer

Archer Hamityville

RM Craig has $$ too. Never met irl, only through PMs.
    test
  17. x calibur

x calibur

I'll move this to HOS later.
    test
  18. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

the petty back and forth shit always existed

it was just in a form of going back and forth on who would blow up music wise

now that those days are done what better way to kill time then do the petty shit?

i love when people hold rm up like its some temple of all that is great in life and its somehow been shattered

enjoy it for what it is, i know i do
    test
  19. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

and lets keep it 100 for a second..

when people make threads like these they really questioning themselves.. do most people on rm lie? yeah.. but if u cant weed through the liars then your just as stupid.. nique finds it hard to believe that she makes the same money as yayo.. so she questions the salesmen, the businessmen, and such..

nique tried calling me out, and i think i live one of the most frugal personalities on the website.. so why call me out? then i say ill post my smallest bank account and bet its more then she has in her largest, and all she can do is egg.. if you give a mouse a cookie shit.. "heres a cookie, "i want a glass of milk" shit.. at that point im gonna troll and laugh and have fun with rm..

i think most people on here with money are still fucking broke as i said, and i stand by that.. cuz money moves in levels.. and noone on here is on that level..

i think in the landscape we live in and the differentiating characters who really have money in this life, damn near everyone's broke...
    test
  20. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

and yes, this thread stemmed from another thread cuz me and a few others called her "broke" cuz she makes 40k a year and has no savings

thats what started this

would anyone care to re-ignite the discussion of how 40k a year could be classified as broke..? cuz im sorry, it is..

your salary doesnt define you, your liquidity does.. but its safe to say if you make 40k, have 60k in student loans / debt, have not one valuable asset tied to your name, and no savings, you are broke

if u make 300k a year and have no savings.. you are broke..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.