Do not open til Christmas

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Kpucha, Dec 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kpucha

Kpucha Guest

Hi Everyone :)

MAJOR props to lpoet and Mind~$oul - you guys are really carrying on the "heart" of the Realm so very well :)
    I want you to know how much it means to me that this forum has continued to be a place where people truly feel heard......and valued. (Which was always my goal here when we started). I know I say this everytime I pop back in, but what you are doing......along with everyone else who replies to a post in a thoughtful way.....really makes a difference in lives. Sometimes, that difference is made known to you and sometimes you will not ever know, but either way it makes you rich in spirit.

I hope you all take the time to really feel the love from the people around you.....and have the spiritual eyes that enable you to see it in those times when your natural eyes cannot......it is there.....and so is He.

Merry Christmas and much love :)
    test
  2. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

Hey i want to agree with that all the forums i been on and everywhere i went i have never met two people who care so much for there fellow members i would like to thank you for being there and replying and caring and running realm thats true leaders and i would like to also wish you a merry christmas and hope your holidays are wonderful thank you all for letting me join you...
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Merry Christmas to you too Kp. Good to see you drop by. I hope everything is goin well at home. You pressence is truly missed in the realm.

One luv
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

happy belated christmas from me..lol

wish u could come around a bit more often...glad to see your doing well
    test
  5. Borah

Borah UNFKNBLVBLE

I know i'm too late to wish you a merry christmas, i'm also too late to wish you a happy new year, but i DO mean it!
    Kim, i always enjoyed the effort i put in the Realm, i know what you're talking about, there is so much love in here (i hope that didn't go away in my absence).
    Good job K, for doing that, putting that love out there, for all these years already. (yeah girl, it's been a minute already... ;) )
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.