do most men think you are complicated or easy going

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

thats real talk they ass act like we master.p and shit talking bout i got the hook up holla if you hear me. no motherfucker i cant hear in one ear and i am death in the other
    test
  2. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I don't treat him like an incapable puppy dog, just the opposite, thats the point.
    test
  3. what point?

How considerate of you -- you must be really easy to live with

demeaning, making out he is incapable, and stupid.

but maybe he is though, I dunno.

from this side it seems you are a bit of an overbearing control freak who wears the baggy trousers in your household.
    test
  4. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I was being facetious, asshole, and you have no idea what goes on in my home and my relationship so pressume anything. You only know what I tell you and what you choose to read.
    test
  5. how rude.

Ok, from what you have told me I have reached those conclusions

happy?
    test
  6. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Yeah, its pretty fucking rude you busting in on my fun asshole

You read what you want to read. This is the same shit like you telling me I'm not nurturing to my kids.

Yeah, I am a little hard on him and them 'cause I know my kids can be something in life other than follow their mother's footsteps and repeat the cycle of welfare, abuse and drugs. I expect my husband to be a husbband and father. I do what I can to nurture and help them toward thoes goals. I expect more from my husband than to sit on the couch with a beer watching football on tv or coming home and stuffing his nose into a newspaper when he could be spending time with his family. He expects alot from me too as do the kids.

I take care of this family physically and emotionally. Husband and I split alot of the work like laundry and cleaning but I cook every meal except Sunday breakfast which he does. I make sure everyone is up and dressed and at the table so we can enjoy breakfast together every morning. I fix my kids lunch even tho they get it for free at school so I know they are getting the nutrition they need. I even slip a little note in special for them. I pick my kids up from school so they don't have to spend hours on the bus and I make dinner every night, sometimes with their help, from scratch to insure that their needs are met. I am their playmate after school, their teacher when homework time rolls around and a friend when they need to talk and with everything going on it their lives the 8 year old and I spend hours together talking and crying. And yes, I cry with her. What hurts her hurts me. Husband reads them a bedtime story but we all sit together while he does and we give "big huggies" to both of them. The 8 year old still wont say "I love you" but it doesn't stop us from saying it each night and every morning when they go off to school. Husband takes them on his way to work which gives me a little time to clean up after breakfast and the morning routine and usually start a load of laundry.

Now I am going so I can spend some time with Husband. Contrary to what you may belive I am nurturing to him as well. I take care of my man, physically and emotionally. We've been together 10 years, obviously I'm doing something right.
    test
  7. listen you foul mouthed mooskin, if you dont want me to think that way, then dont make dumb posts saying you make life hard for him, OK? its simple. I thought what you said was demeaning, Point blank. Dont take it personal,
    I'd say it to any selma, even those commercials that belittle men under the guise of doing them a favour--i'd tell them too.

Secondly,
    I never said you arent nurturing to your kids, as I remember we had a discussion over the different ways we are with kids. You said about tough love, I said I roll out the cuddles. Its upto you how you raise your kids. I'm not from a family of tough love, and taken to any sort of extreme I dont agree with it, because I've seen what it can do, how it can create kids with huge expectations of themselves while developing a firm chips on their shoulders. I dont like pushy parents who don't know any balance, then wonder why their house hits a landslide. (not saying you are, before you hit me with a a stick)

Fourthly, I actually think I actually did your husband a favour here-- it made you want to spend time with him and not take him for granted. Hes gonna get his balls juggled tonight.
    test
  8. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

What is a mooskin?
    I never said I make life hard for him...I said I'm difficult with him and maybe I should have qualified that but I figured the "LOL" would have givin readers the clue that I was joking. And how am I suppose to take it, your directing it at me...

That isn't how I remember the discussion...I do not use tough love but I belive in balance...

Actually, it has nothing to do with you or this posting. We spend alot of time together but we watch Law and Order together on Tuesday nights (he ran out to get our 8 year old something for her allergy caugh tho)...sex is Wednesdays and Saturdays BTW. I don't take him for granted either, never have.
    test
  9. sex schedule? yea you got him LOCKEEEEEEEEEED UP

they wont let me out
    test
  10. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

No they are our 'date nights'. We didn't need them b4 the kids came but we need to make time for us to be intimate and get stuck in a rut if we don't plan. We make sure the kids are in bed on time and its something fun to look forward to all day and since we work together we play and joke and tease all day long. He likes it 'cause its a guarantee for him.
    test
  11. more information than I needed to know

borat voice* "I LIKE YOU...DO YOU LIKE ME?"
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

that move was funny as hell lol
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

shit, I couldn't schedule my sex haha. I have kids and we still bang like rabbits. But I guess we're kinda in a different situation. But damn if we go more than 3 days without it haha. Geesh. I think if I had special sex nights my husband would wonder what happened to me, perhaps beat me with a stick lmao (I'm so just kidding about the stick part)..

Shit, I forgot what the question was haha. Let me scroll up *scrolls*.

Ah yes, I like to think I'm pretty easy going. Easy to get along with. I'll talk to pretty much anyone. And I'd also like to think I'm fairly easy to please. I don't ask for much. To me, it's the little things that count ;o)
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

are you easy going before or after he beat you with the stick?
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

damn eva haha
    test
  17. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

You know, I think the only time I flipped out was when someone made fun of someones children in the gallery.. It really pissed me off!...lol.. It was Malo who did it but I can't remember whose kids they were.. Iono, but that was the only time I actually did.. [dunno]
    test
  18. badassyella

badassyella New Member

both of us are complicated, i think i am more than he is though
    test
  19. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

LOL, well, that isn't to say we HAVE to stick to the schedule, in fact, we arn't tonight I guess. 2morrow we go to court with the girls so things have been kinda off 2night and they just got to bed. Usually they are in bed by 9 the latest. But, like I said, there is a build up thats sort of fun. I like it.
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah I hear the build up. That's why I send nudes to my husbands cell phone while he's at work haha. Or he has a video...yeah anyway. He's free to watch it on his way home or where ever he is for that matter LOL And that's our build up! ;o)

Sex is always so random for us. I just couldn't imagine having a time for it lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.