do and donts when coppin'

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Troy, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy

Troy New Member

everybody can add something...

a don't,this is obvious,but never use the term for what your actually getting... just use weights to communicate...
    test
  2. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

i hate noid ass dealers...i came to a niggas crib one time...this nigga made me come in and wait for like 5 minutes...and was like here take these cd cases with you so if cops lookin it'll look like you came over for cds...wtf...the only reason i put up with dude cause he had fire ass weed...funny shit is he locked up now for sellin to a cop...stupid muthafucka
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

never buy from somebody unless you know them very well.

majority of niggas will skimp you on weed unless you see it weighed out in front of you.

during my days when i used to smoke regs, i had one man hook me up with the quarter all the time for the dub and this other dude only gave me an 8th for a dub. i was young 'n dumb.
    test
  4. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Shit, me and the homie call an eighth a record. Be like "did you pick up some new records?" He'll be like "yeah dude, come watch me spin"

Sometimes we call it pizza... be like "yo, I'm gonna go pick up some pizza. you wanna come with?" If he says nah, he's dry. Otherwise, he'll tell me to come pick him up.

Anyway, do speak in code, even in text.
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

^Fuck that, the only time you need codes and other shit is if its for some large amount.....

seriously, you think the cops tap your phone and are gonna spend all that money on surveillance and man power just to raid somebody slanging 1/8s!?!? FUCK NO!!! especially in a state like Cali, they aint got the time or money to chase people like that.....obviously if you buying lb's or qp's or something, yea a code might help, I send texts and homies send me texts all the time...shit like "Got that fire if you need it?"...."Yo hook me up with a an eighter homie" "Aiight come thru"......shit like that....you aint gotta be paranoid about it.....

PEACE
    test
  6. Troy

Troy New Member

don't blow up a dealers cell when he don't come right away, 8 outta 10 dealers will make you wait... i used to meet them back in the day at random places, but i got tired of that shit quick.
    test
  7. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

When I'm talking about pizza I'm talking ounces but I feel you... you just never know.
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

one thing i must point out, if you ever become a d-boy, if you the most reliable dude and either:

a) you drive anywhere to drop something off or...
    b) people are always allowed to come by ya crib to get somethin'...

...then your name will spread with the quickness. that could be a good or bad thing.
    test
  9. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

the only dudes i use code with are dudes who i know move more than just dubs and dimes.. if i need a qp from one of my people i'll ask about that cutie pie and he'll know. but if i'm just grabbin a dub ill say it over the phone.. no big deal.
    test
  10. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

word. i always wondered about that "entrapment" shit. like hanging in the projects, cats will just run up on you like "got that fire bud", and i'll cop. seems like the lower their social status, the more bud u get. got an 8th of some good mids for like 5$ one night cuz dude just had like 2 zones in his pocket, and i asked for a blunt. lol.
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ yeeeep. me and my niggas would do that all the time.

just ride up to the street and be like, "who got that?" and a nigga would just throw us a dime or a dub of some mids on the spot.

i don't think niggas really be slangin' hi-grade weed like that, though.
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i hate noid ass niggaz
    test
  13. Troy

Troy New Member

i'm far from paranoid, two of my friends houses got raided the other day, my complex is run by the police... so you kind of have to be that way.
    test
  14. Troy

Troy New Member

and hardcore is right, if somebody catches you on the street and ask if you want some bud, it's not gonna be anything good, at least most the time... if a dude has some hi grade, his customers will come to him
    test
  15. lovemorleave

lovemorleave New Member

luckily my friend always has the fire when need be

and if he's dry, i always have the clubs
    test
  16. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol
    DO bring a scale
    DONT pick up offa randoms
    DONT ever pay for pr's from anyone

i member doin the reverse of alla that in grade 7
    test
  17. LuRK

LuRK No games

Don't bring the cops with you!
    test
  18. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

You should ALWAYS use a code, dont matter if its a dime sack or what.. the people above saying you need that for weight or whatever are clueless. Walking out with a cd means your dealer is smart. Its lames like some of yall that say directly on the phone "Hey do you have a quarter sack of marijuana i can come over an get?" are the dumbasses and most likely you will get a response like "I dont know what hte fuck you are talking about" phones are tapped very easy, even computers are tapped now a days very easy

I learned the hard way not to goto the hood and when everybody sticks their hands in the car with all their sacks saying "yo mine are the fattest.. mine is more fire" not to slap the bottom of their hands so all the bags fall in your car and ride off really fast... got 2 bullet holes in my friends car that way
    test
  19. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

yeah why do you think he was so paranoid when you came over with your saying everything over the phone not careing, prob smoking a blunt walking out his crib to the car type shit..
    he allready knew his spot was hot and didnt want to get busted so of course he had a reason to be paranoid, hes locked up now right? he was not completely crazy .. thats how the catch the big fish, they listen to your calls and some faggot slips up on the phone and asks for "pot" of something obvious , they have it recorded, tap their phone, see who they get it from, ect.. until they find the big fish, or unless the middle man dont want to snitch then he is just gunna do time, which is part of the game, if you are in it you dont snitch, goofy awkward mufuckas like some of yall are the ones getting people busted and fucking shit up
    test
  20. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

^^^Your foolish.....

You got more chance getting pulled on your way home with the goods and the cops busting you that way than then tapping your homies phone who only deals to homies in small quantities and then pulling a raid off......now again, obviously if your talking some weight or with a guy who you know handles weight (why would you be buying an 1/8th of someone who is high up the chain, unless he just happens to be a homie I guess), then yea, use code...but a normal convo for me its:-
    "Yo, whats up man? You about can I cruise thru?"
    "Yea man, what you looking for?"
    "Just an eighter is cool...."
    "Aiight, in a bit..."
    "Peace!"

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.