DNA vs Loe Pesci

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PHENOMENON, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

really? thats a lame post, props for that 1 you really don't need to continue trying to defend yourself, nobody is calling you out

as much respect as i give the judges, at the end of the day, i make my own decision when i watch a battle... im sure im not the only 1, that doesnt put me on any sort of bandwagon, that makes me an individual lol never been a battle you thought went other than how it was judged?
    test
  2. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

And what the fuck is this thread doing at 14 pages?!?! Y'all have lost it.
    test
  3. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Can't believe people really found the ABC shit to be dope.

I like DNA, but as mentioned, he obviously needs to go at his opponent more. I feel like he believes that just the fact that he's doing these "theme" rounds that it automatically makes them dope (you can almost see this in this battle, where after some of his lines he pauses, looks around, and seems to silently ask, "see how great that was?").

I suppose if he was actually dissing his opponent while using these "themes" it would be a different story...but he really isn't. Or if they were so undeniably good that you had to be like, "i know that wasn't very original or personal but...damn!", but for me they just haven't been. I think he was reaching on a good part of that ABC verse, sort of making it work as he saw fit, and to me it was VERY simple.

I believe I (or any body else on this board for that matter) could write a similar verse in under, say, 2 hours (particularly taking into account not having to diss an opponent, your goal essentially just being to use all the letters of the alphabet somehow).
    test
  4. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

Your 100% right. I have disagreed with calls before.
    Its all personal preference and how you judge a battle.
    I'm glad its getting this much attention, views and discussion and respect the different views.
    In reality anything I say isnt ever gonna help, I dont have to convince anyone of anything, I won in NY as the first canadian against all odds.
    Respect to DNA hes a beast and I aint trying to take anything away from duke, this was a dope ass battle that could have gone either way.
    test
  5. TheHater

TheHater New Member

shutup knamelis you fuckin wackass....dont fuckin ever rap again until you learn some breath control..motherfucker hyperventilating before every single bar he spits...wackass faggot
    test
  6. TheHater

TheHater New Member

shutup you fuckin dot-head...go suck off your elephant god's penis and so that he may bless your soul with his nectar of life...
    test
  7. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Your opinion is of no consequence.
    test
  8. TheHater

TheHater New Member

Is he lamer than you? Because that would make him fuckin lame beyond belief. A level of lameness usually only attainable for adult men who live in their mother's basement and spend each waking moment on an internet rap forum.
    test
  9. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

hater u realize that now that youve stopped being funny your running the risk of being banned
    test
  10. TheHater

TheHater New Member

I shall strive to make funnier posts. The prospect of being banned from this messageboard has provided me the necessary incentive to becoming hilarious, once again. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I regret not extending my gratitude towards you when I saw you at BOTB5. A swift punch to your face would have certainly showed you how appreciative I am of everything you do on this forum.
    test
  11. Track 2

Track 2 Well-Known Member

loe pesci took this one. dna is getting too arrogant. thats 2 L's in a row now.
    test
  12. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

IMO OT was obviously needed. Had Loe not stuttered starting off in his first, I had him in 3. Both were equal in terms of lyricism IMO but Loes shit was more direct and hard-hitting, but DNA had the delivery edge in the first 3. OT in my opinion was the obvious right call, and Loe took it in OT convincingly. As far as the crowd sleeping, I think it's a style thing, DNA had a good presense in terms of how he was looking at the crowd egging on reactions etc, and NY crowds love that shit. As soon as Loe caught on to that in OT and started bringing more presence to the table it was a wrap. That's just my opinion.
    test
  13. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

This was the best learning experience for me, I feel like I could walk into any GT venu now and get down with no problem, some people are saying my delivery is trash cause I wasnt in the zone from the 1'st all thru OT Im just getting more comfortable, wait for BOTB5 footage, I did much better.
    Respect Jaze.
    test
  14. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

DNA your ugly as fuck, dont u ever spit again. u michael strahan lookin motherfucker

u make ajaxx look gorgeous as fuck, u pitiful little dicksucker

Fuck outta here wit yo gapped ass teeth, I could fit the holy koran in between your shit and still have room for the bible

dont make me make you my official bitch, little homo ass nigga
    test
  15. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

you forgot a gif

heres one

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

maybe some

[​IMG]
    test
  17. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Nah, you got one of the sickest flows, brother! Honestly the first time I saw your battle was earlier this year when I was browsing KOTD battles on youtube. It was against whoever it was you said the "be an honor to beat your mama like she's Rihanna" line. Delivery was on point. After that battle I was a fan.

Just checked, it was your battle against FeelGood.
    test
  18. TheHater

TheHater New Member

For those of you unfamiliar with him, Loe Pesci used to rap under the name "MC Yogi" several years back. He released an album overseas in India that garnered no attention and was a complete flop. His single "Elephant Power" received no airplay and was ridiculed by India's premier online hip hop magazine, curryswag. com. Further attempts to market and sell this album to indians living in North America was also unsuccessful. His refusal to don a turban to protect his hip-hop image, eventually led to a fallout between Loe and his parents. He was forbidden to ever step inside the convenience store again. He decided to distance himself from the infamy of MC Yogi debacle by taking on a new rap name and moving to Montreal. To this day, a grand total of 32 copies of his first album have been sold. Anyways, I encourage Loe...ahem..MC Yogi to be more candid about his past. Here is the cover of his first album.

[​IMG]
    test
  19. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

Worst attempt at being funny I'v seen on this board.
    Pretty sad.
    test
  20. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

DNA c'mere

[​IMG]

I hate to see you tryna get up, I aint see no potential in your shit and a flying knee is the only thing u deserve when I see you. Ima make you lose all those teeth so that gapped tooth aint look so corny and make all your comrades witness the shit on some

[​IMG]

shit

When i see you battle its like a little retarded nigga on the playground, shit dont seem right, u dig

[​IMG]

So get your faggot ass outta the battlescene, retire for good and start selling wigs, u faggot ass bitch

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.