DNA vs Loe Pesci

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PHENOMENON, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

"...bust a tech-no i guess he wasn't into dance music" is not a dope bar, dude. as a matter of fact it's corny and borderline cringe-worthy. loe won hands down. you got major potential but as of right now you're waay too cocky for someone that's just not that good.

not even hating or anything, haven't even read the bullshit going on in this thread only this last page. i just call it as i see it.
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

reply to what? a bunch of posturing? i cant speak for swangz but im sure he never declined your battle or "ducked" you.. what reply would you be looking for?

and as far as me being "a joke".. like DNA said.. let the hate machine keep churning. every time you say my name or call me a faggot it just ups my rep.

and EG, please get off my dick. you cry more about this board than ANYONE. boohoo crayonflux posts funny pictures and ruins my serious battle discussion WAAHHHHH WAHHHHHHH. if RM closed up tomorrow you'd off yourself with a mouse cord.
    test
  3. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

LMAO "i cant speak for swangz but i totally will"

correct, it ups your rep as a faggot
    test
  4. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

lmao
    test
  5. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

This thread is being bumped because of Eyerate?

Thanks?

D-Lor what you think of the battle?
    test
  6. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

This dude doesnt get the recognition/respect he deserves,
    big upps Dna.
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You punched his mic around. way over everyones head, and dna can't win with 30 sec verses even though he was spittin fire.

I didnt expect this battle to be so close though. DNA held his own.

i think you should battle soul khan
    test
  8. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

RMCK.
    big upps PH.
    test
  9. Eyerate

as long as they're saying your name, you're doing something right.. ;D

ill get you bumps all day.. this shit is HI-LA-RI-OUS.
    test
  10. mapleleaf

OK, highcollide.
    test
  11. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

lol
    test
  12. Eyerate

highcollide? even YOU know thats a MASSIVE stretch. that dude pulled a bitch move, i pull bitch cards. im not mad at highcollide, he got his press in the light he chose and more power to him.

i dont get why some of you are so mad at me for this shit.. do you really hold these dudes up on some golden shrine of untouchability? are my points REALLY that off the mark to you, or are your lips so firmly planted on the GT cock that you cant take a break from sucking for the cream to take an objective look? im willing to entertain any valid counterpoint you may have.. just stop with the diversion and the ducksauce.

serious question.. do you REALLY think im lying about all the "wow that faggot finally got some real talk thrown at him.. good lookin out." messages? you dont think people who are less outspoken or are politically motivated to stay out of drama dont agree with the shit i put in the spotlight? thats just ignorant.. i speak the minds of the silenced and oppressed people. E FOR EYERATE! [funny]
    test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

lol nobody's mad at you. You're just delusional. I, for one, find it hillarious.
    test
  14. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

I come home from the bar and see this shit lol.

Eyerate just forget it...I see what you mean, but KP speaks truth too. i thinmk this shit has gone on too long. Kp is right tho...if somebody bodies soembody, aint no need to use up your whole time....da way i broke it down yesterday was mad critical on some shit like if GT was on some sports league shit...we gotta remember though, this is battlign, and thats what it is.. the timing shit is secondary to some extent, becuse if u look at it, judges really only prompt u if u got time to spare if u werent having a good round to being with...to be real, they only prompt teh mc or ask for more time if they had a shitty verse in the first place and gettin no response (check some battles out, i think this is ture)...kp is right, if a fool kills soembody in 30 seconds, it dont matter as long as he killed him in dat time,.....if i were you, id worry about not burning bridges and what not, cause as far as battlign goes, this shit aint helpin you out man,.

ak

edit: drunk
    test
  15. mapleleaf

"god damn it i could go A to Z like that wack dude papoose but that fuckin gay to me"

haha just heard that line it reminded me of this battle

i really dont think the time limit thing matters at all though. i think anyone mad that this battle went to OT is trippin, same w/ anyone who thinks dna won the OT. crowd slept on loe really hard it was pretty weird to me, he had a little too much stuttering otherwise he mighta got it in three. DNA def has bars, but so does Loe, and they happen to be about the guy hes battling. Not saying you need a super personal verse to win a battle but definitely moreso than DNAs verses. the idea of being attacked personally and responding with generic material doesnt appeal to me as a good strategy...
    test
  16. mapleleaf

solomons 3rd round to jin was only 45 seconds too

conclusion

jin got jerked.
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

eyerate is the lamest dude ever
    test
  18. mapleleaf

stop it, youre only upping his rep.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

ones rep can only get so high
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

hey that eyerate guy got kicked outta high school cause there is a tape of him fingering an autistic kids ass........i mean as long as your name is being said, you did something right there.....right brown thumb
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.