DMT, Who Has Tried It?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by WorldHipHop, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

Dimethaltryptamine... look it up
    test
  2. AgentLead

AgentLead ITS ABOUT TIME IN STORES

i have some right here, about half a gram, which is about 20 doses.
    test
  3. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I want to, though I gotta admit it scares me. I'm a big big fan of Acid and Shrooms. Psychedelics are the best kind of drugs to me. I dont really know anyone whose tried it so Im not sure where to get the hookup. And Im no chemist so making it myself is outta the question.
    test
  4. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

Agent Lead knows whatsup with the Spirit Molecule...
    test
  5. Gamblers

Gamblers New Member

I tried it recently but i didnt break through to the "spirit realm" or "other dimension" i will try again very soon though. To obtain DMT your gunna need a smart chemist friend or smart scientist buddy who knows how to extract it and follow instructions from google.

When i smoked it i only felt the euphoria stage, i hear sound crackling and things started to look weird (the pipe looked like it was beginning to stretch or some weird shit) then my friend told me to close my eyes and rest my head back. i did that and nothing really happened and i didnt really see anything, just felt my heartbeats and breathes slowing. felt like i was about to die? then i opened my eyes like half a minute later and saw my friends eye and ended up seeing the in the triangle (like 5 of them) just in the middle of nowhere, then that stopped after like a couple seconds then i had a giggle rush that was unexplainable lol.

Legs couldnt move or were feeling tinglyish. It was kinda scary it felt like i was either going to sleep and my body was trying not to or my soul was trying to leave my body and it was close but my body clung on. Weird body high/experience i am going to do it again, but this time i will break through.

I only did like 25mg-30mg as a first timer tester. So that will most likely get you to the euphoric body high stage. 50mg-80mg depending on body size and shit will take you to see entities and spiritual,energy, geometric patterns, etc.

If anyone has done DMT and broke through successfully post your experience. I would like to hear your trip.

Also if anyone was wondering about DMT and is too lazy to research it. DMT is a natural chemical produced in your pineal gland (aka third eye) in your brain. You secrete it everytime you dream or in heavy rem sleep. The scary thing is that your body secretes DMT in your pineal gland right before you die AND the pineal gland is formed and DMT is secreted on the 49th day as a fetus in the womb. DMT is illegal throughout the world probably because there is no economic profit or its just so mind blowing the dumb masses should not know about it. Anyways DMT basically unlocks your third eye and allows to you to witness to reality at a higher state of consciousness. Humans only have 5 senses and that is how we percieve everything around us as "reality" but there are possible that there are many things out there that we dont know exists simply because we dont have the senses to perceive these things.

Just some food for thought.
    test
  6. AgentLead

AgentLead ITS ABOUT TIME IN STORES

dude me and my girl break thru to hyperspace about once a month. our friend made the stuff and hes not a chemist he just bought some mimosa bark and extracted it. it took some time to get up to the 5 grams he made, we got 1 gram of it, and still have plenty more.

the patterns and colors and shit you see when you close you eyes on this shit is just mind blowing. sometimes i feel like i really broke my brain right afterwards because its so prolific and just life altering things that you see, your brain cannot comprehend most of it. its hard to explain in words.

once you make it to the grid your almost there.

heres a picture of my stash i just took
    http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7562/img1278o.jpg
    test
  7. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

sounds like an okay time
    test
  8. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

i tried DMT way back,a good 5+ years ago.But i rolled alot back then and plenty of other shit so its hard to tell what did what sometimes.If i remember correctly tho it was one helluva trip.
    test
  9. devastator

devastator Whut?¿!

In the tibetan book of the dead they believe that the soul enters the body(or the reincarnation process takes 49 days) on the 49th day as a fetus, same day as the pineal gland forms.

Never tried it, but probably will if i get the chance. But ultimately i would rather hook up with a shaman in the jungle and have him/her guide me through an ayahuasca ceremony. Rather take a journey, than a blast.
    test
  10. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

that would be an awesome once in a lifetime journey man ^... id rather do that too,hehehe....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.