DMT, the spirit molecule

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Twamp, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

one of the most interesting documentaries i've ever seen. they also have the book with the same exact content and info.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

books are for chumps
    test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Takes a real busta to derail and ruin a thread with a shit contribution like usual.

Pants.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol derailed
    i was the only one who even entered your thread and responded you should be thankful, ive seen it. So i made the comment about the book. I wont read it. Ive seen the movie.

to make you feel better though, you can pay to go one those tours through the jungle in south america and get to meet a shaman who will make you some ayahuasca, which is considered one of the most potent hallucinogenic substances. Its loaded with dm double T
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

I got some ayahuasca actually, just waiting for the right time.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well im sure you have, but have you seen the docs on ayahuasca?

you might wanna line your apt with plastic.... because you puke uncontrollably for hours

and diarhea, you may not want any ladies there. Cuz youll probably poop your pants real bad.

"Anthropologist Michael Taussig, investigating the shamanism of the Colombian Putumayo, felt compelled to drink ayahuasca — he uses the Colombian term yagé — as part of his research. “Somewhere,” he writes, “you have to take the bit between your teeth and depict yagé nights in terms of your own experience.” And one gets the ineluctable impression that Taussig hated the experience of drinking ayahuasca, hated the corporeality of its effects, hated vomiting. He writes, “But perhaps more important is the stark fact that taking yagé is awful: the shaking, the vomiting, the nausea, the shitting, the tension.” It is, he says, “awful and unstoppable.” His description of the experience is filled with metaphors of slime and nausea. The sounds he heard “were like those of the forest at night: rasping, croaking frogs in their millions by gurgling streams and slimy, swampy ground,” “the sound of grinning stoic frogs squatting in moonlit mud.” He writes that the “collective empathizing of nausea” at the healing session “feels like ants biting one’s skin and one’s head, now spinning in wave after trembling wave.” He refers again and again to “the stream of vomit,” “the streaming nasal mucus,” “the whirling confusion of the prolonged nausea.” "
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

seen this doc. interesting for sure
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive seen a few docs on it being used as medicine to help mental problems

and theyre studying magic mushrooms right now in a study to prove that it promotes brain cell growthin the hippocampus
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

haven't seen this docco, or read the book.

but it's funny the same people claiming a "gay gene" exists will be the first to debunk a "spiritual gene".

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Whos trying to debunk a spiritual gene?
    test